Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:08 pm
Tripura TET 2022: Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) is all set to conduct Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test for which Tripura TET Notification is soon going to be available and you will be able to fill Tripura TRB Application Form. As per the latest updates TRB Tripura will conduct T-TET 2022 exam in 2nd week of July 2022.
Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 will be conducted for two papers, namely, Paper-I for a person intending to be a teacher for classes I-V and Paper-II for a person intending to be a teacher for classes VI-VIII as per schedule mentioned below.
|Conducting Body||Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT)|
|Exam Name||Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Tripura TET Exam Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Category||Tripura TET 2022|
|Mode To Apply For TRB TET 2022||Online|
|Last date to apply For T-TET 2022||1st week of June 2022|
Those who are going to participate in T-TET Recruitment process can check complete details from T-TET Notification 2022. To know the details you can continue reading this page that is prepared by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Tripura TET 2022 Important Dates:
|Event||Tripura TET Dates|
|Submission of Tripura TET Online Application starts||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date for submission of Tripura TET Online Application||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date of Payment of Fees||2nd week of June 2022|
|Download of Tripura TET Admit Card||1st week of July 2022|
|T-TET Exam Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Tripura TET Result||1st week of August 2022|
Tripura TET Eligibility Criteria:
T-TET Eligibility for Paper I:
Applying contenders for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test must hold Senior Secondary certificate with 50% marks with 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education / year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)/ 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education)/ Graduation and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.
Check Here: Latest Govt Jobs
T-TET PAPER-II Eligibility:
Candidates must have completed Graduation and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Graduation with Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)/ Senior Secondary with 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)/ Senior Secondary with 4 years B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed / B. Sc. Ed. or its equivalent qualification to apply for Tripura TET 2017 Notification.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Tripura TET Application Fee:
Before submitting T-TET Online Application Form, individuals are required to pay application fee. Application fee can be deposit through TRBT Account with State Bank of India. Details of fee as per category are mentioned below. You can have a look on details an pay the amount of fee accordingly.
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 200|
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Tripura TET Exam Pattern:
- Tripura TET 2022 Question Paper (T-TET Paper-I and T-TET Paper-II) will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each in the subjects under the relevant papers.
- On every right answer one mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking in Tripura TET 2022 exam.
- Question papers will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Papers).
- Duration of each paper is 2 and half hours.
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|Tripura TET Paper-I Exam Pattern|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English)||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali) Compulsory||30||30|
|Tripura TET Paper-II Exam Pattern|
|Child Development and Pedagogy Compulsory||30||30|
|Language I (English) Compulsory||30||30|
|Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|Social Studies Optional||60||60|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Tripura TET Test Centres:
Following is the list of T-TET Exam Cities, aspirants need to choose the Tripura TET Exam Centres as per the interest and suitability while filling Tripura TET Application Form 2022.
|Name of the Districts||Test Centres|
Procedure to Fill Tripura TET Online Application Form:
Eligible and willful candidates are advised to follow all the steps as uttered below to fill T-TET application form:
- Firstly keen candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go and open the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura that is www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Now at the home page aspirants must hit on “Prospectus cum Instruction T-TET 2022” link given under “Highlights” section located on the right side of the page.
- Now after hitting on the link a PDF file will be appearing and you need to go through it very carefully with full concentration level.
- After reading aspirants must press on “Apply Online” tab available on the menu bar.
- Now after hitting on the tab candidates must press on Register tab as indicated in the below mentioned image.
- After hitting on register button candidates must fill all the details and submit it after this you can login by filling user name and password.
- Then hit on “Login” button after filling all the details.
- Upload all the certificates as stated below in scanned manner as prescribed in the notification.
- Lastly after completing the form in all manner candidates must press on “Submit” button.
Documents To be Required While Filling TRBT TET Application Form:
- Latest passport size photograph of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB).
- Full signature of the aspirants (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEG format only.
Process To Fill Application Form Online For T TET Paper:
TEACHERS’ RECRUITMENT BOARD, TRIPURA (TRBT)
EDUCATION (SCHOOL) DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF TRIPURA
SHIKSHA BHAVAN, OFFICE LANE, AGARTALA, TRIPURA
PHONE: 0381-2304868 FAX NO: 0381-2304868
Website: www.trb.tripura.gov.in Email:[email protected]
Contenders are advised to build a strong connection with web portal and access the Official Link to get all the detailed info about Tripura TET 2022-19. You can bookmark this web page for getting latest updates.