Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:55 pm
TS EAMCET Application Form 2022
The TS EAMCET Application Form 2022 is available now; those who want to take admission into UG professional courses can fill up the TS EAMCET Registration Form before the last date along with prescribed fees.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Through Telangana State EAMCET Exam, qualified aspirants will get admission in the UG professional courses.
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)|
|Exam name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET )|
|Last dates to apply against Telangana State EAMCET 2022||04-04-2022|
To gain knowledge regarding the process to fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2022, you need to have a look on the downwards section of this page which is well organized and maintained by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2022
TS EAMCET Courses:
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||B.Tech (Diary Technology)|
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Pharmacy|
|B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))||B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Aspirants who satisfy all the below mentioned eligibility norms are eligible for applying against TS EAMCET 2022 notifications:
- Candidates must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should gratify the Local/Non-Local status.
Educational Qualification For TS EAMCET 2022:
- Candidates who are going to fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2022 must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Pass 10+2/equivalent examination with PCM subjects or Pass Diploma examination in Engineering
- Appeari8ng aspirants are also eligible for applying against TS EAMCET Notification
- Must have Secured minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)
Get Complete Details about: TS EAMCET Hall Ticekt 2022
TS EAMCET Age Limit:
Aspirants must have attained minimum 16 years of age as on date of commencement of admissions and there is no upper age Limit.
TS EAMCET Application Fee 2022:
Aspirants applying against TS EAMCET Notification 2022 have to pay prescribed amount of application fee either through online mode or offline mode:
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Mode Of Payment Of Application Fee:
- Aspirants have to submit the TS EAMCET Application Fee via online mode or offline mode
- Online mode by using credit or debit card
- Offline Mode by Visiting to any adjacent TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva with your individual details and submits the requisite amount of the application fee. They will provide you the transaction ID
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern:
- The Telangana State EAMCET 2022 will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- 3 hours will be allotted to the aspirants to perform the Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the TS EAMCET 2022
- 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates for each correct answer.
- Total 160 questions will be asked in the Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test
Get Here: TS EAMCET Counselling
TS EAMCET Exam Centres:
|Hyderabad West||Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad North||Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad Central||Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad East||Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas|
|Hyderabad South-East||L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam,Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas|
Get Here: TS EAMCET Test Zones
Process to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2022:
Candidates who are going to apply against Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2022 have to fill Telangana State EAMCET Application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, you must log on to the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the home page of official web portal, you have to hit on “Notification” tab given under information section at the left side of digital screen
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to hit on “Detailed Notification” link for Telangana State EAMCET 2022
- Telangana State EAMCET 2022 Notification will appear on your screen in PDF format and you are advised to go through it carefully.
- After reading the entire eligibility criteria, satisfied aspirants are required to tap on ‘Fill Application Form’ tab given under Application section on the home page
- Telangana State EAMCET Application Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload all the required educational documents/ certificates and a recent passport size photograph and signature along with Telangana State EAMCET Application Form
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and also take print out of the TS EAMCET Application Form
Get Here: TS EAMCET Notification 2022
Get Here: TS EAMCET Application Form 2022
TS EAMCET Important Dates:
|Start date for the issue of online TS EAMCET Application Form 2022||04-03-2022|
|Last date to fill TS EAMCET 2022 application form||04-04-2022|
|Correction in application form||April 6-9, 2022|
|Submission of TS EAMCET application form with late fee of Rs 500||April 11, 2022|
|Submission of TS EAMCET application form with late fee of Rs 1000||April 18, 2022|
|Submission of TS EAMCET application form with late fee of Rs 5000||April 24, 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||April 28, 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Entrance Exam (Online mode)||May 4, 5 & 7, 2022|
Check Here: Telangana State EAMCET Exam Date
It is an advice to the candidates to fill the application form with extreme care. Before you submit the form, you must check the entire details in it.
For more information in regards of TS EAMCET Application Form 2022, you must log on to the official website or you can stay connected with this web portal to get all the updates. To bookmark this page you can press Ctrl + D keys.