Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:07 pm
TS PECET 2022
TS PECET 2022: To get the admission in BPEd (Two years) and DPEd (Two Years) courses, candidates must qualify the TS PECET 2022 which is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University on behalf Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Candidate need to fill the TS PECET Application Form before the last date of 10-04-2022 to appear in the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test. before doing the TS PECET Online Registration, candidates must check the TS PECET Eligibility which is available here.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Last Date to Apply||10-04-2022|
Do you know the TS PECET Exam Dates?
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test is going to be held on 07-05-2022 which is divided in to two sections like Physical Efficiency Test and Skill Test in Games. They can also check the exam pattern by scrolling down this page.
To know the details about TS PECET 2022, go through this page which is created by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
TS PECET 2022
TS PECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to meet TSPECET Eligibility Criteria 2022 in order to apply for Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test.
For B.P.Ed (Two Years):
- Contenders must have possessed Graduation Degree, in any specialization from a recognized college in Telangana or any other state can apply for TS PECET 2022.
- Also, the applicants should be 19 years old, on July 01, 2022.
- The candidates, who are already the Physical Education Teachers (P.E.T.) and are willing to apply for TS PECET 2022, need not to give the entrance exam.
For U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years):
- For this course, the candidate must have cleared the Intermediate course, from a recognized institute in Telangana.
- Applicants should be above 16 years, on July 01, 2022 for TS PECET 2022.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 400
- Contenders are required to Pay The Application Fee through TS Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva and Debit / Credit Card for TS PECET 2022.
TS PECET 2022 Admission:
- Admission to B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed Courses will be done on basis of Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (Physical Efficiency Test and Skill Test in Games).
- Those applicants who will qualify the TS PECET Entrance Exam may appear for TS PECET 2022 Counselling.
- The TS PECET Counselling process will be web-based. The applicant will be able to choose the college according to his/her rank.
TS PECET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Physical Efficiency Test:
In this test, both male and female applicants have to appear in person. The Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2022 is conducted for 400 marks and scheme of Physical Efficiency Test is given below:
|For Men||For Women||Marks|
|100 meter run||100 meter run||100|
|800 meter run||400 meter run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 kg)||Putting the shit (4 Kg)||100|
|Long/High Jump||Long/High Jump||100|
Download Here: TS PGECET Syllabus
Skill Test in Games:
- TS PECET 2022 will be held for 100 marks, where the evaluation of applicants will be based on any of following games:
- Basketball, Ball Badminton, Cricket, Handball, Football, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Volleyball Shuttle Badminton, Tennis
Get Here: TS PECET Exam Pattern
Instructions to Fill TS PECET 2022 Online Application Form:
To fill the TS PECET Registration Form, candidates need to go through the below mentioned steps on this page.
- To apply against TS PECET 2022 Exam Notification, candidates first visit the official website that is pecet.tsche.ac.in
- Then on home page of official website select and hit the appropriate link to TS PECET 2022 Apply Online.
- New User need to register first by entering the necessary details.
- Fill the details in TS PECET 2022 Registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Those who have registered before can hit on “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the TS PECET Application Form.
- Fill TS PECET Online Application Form with all essential details correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature and other required documents and make the payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button and take print out of Telangana State PECET 2022 Application Form 2022 for future use.
Get Here: Official Notification
TS PECET 2022 Important Dates:
|Events||TS PECET 2022 Dates|
|Commencement of TS PECET 2022 Application Form||28.02.2022|
|Last Date for Submitting the TS PECET 2022 Application Form (without late fee)||10.04.2022|
|TS PECET 2022 Admit Card Availability||20.04.2022|
|The form can be submitted with late fee of Rs. 500/-||17.04.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/||24.04.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/-||30.04.2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card against the form submitted by paying late fee||02.05.2022|
|TS PECET Exam Date 2022||07.05.2022|
Check Here: Important Dates
To get more details regarding TS PECET 2022, you need to hit this Official Link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates about Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test Application form. If you have any query or suggestion regarding TS PECET 2022 application form then you may write us in comment box which is provided below.