Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:04 pm
UKPGMEE 2022: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun conducts UKPGMEE exam for those aspirants who want to take admission in Post graduation Medical/ Dental programmes. The organization invites online application forms from the interested candidates. Contenders will get admission in PG Medical/ Dental programmes just by cracking the entrance exam. The applying procedure and important dates are given at below section, take a look.
|Name of the organization||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun|
|Name of the exam||Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination|
|Mode to apply||Online|
After the announcement of results, candidates need to report at the venue for documentation process (documents verification round). Through counseling process, aspirants will come to know about the college which they get according to their marks in Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination. Further details about UKPGMEE 2022 are mentioned below by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
- C.H- Janshi, UP
- P.H.- Lucknow, UP
- M.R.E/D- Janshi, UP
- C.H-Gorakhpur UP
- M.R.E/D-Agra, UP
- G.O.- Allahabad
- G.O.- Kanpur, UP
- Orth.-Lucknow, UP
- O.M.S-Agra, UP
- O.M.S-Kanpur, UP
- O.M.S-Allahabad, UP
- A-Agra, UP
- A-Kanpur, UP
- A-Allahabad, UP
- C.P.- Kanpur, UP
Eligibility Criteria Required for UKPGMEE:
- Contenders must have done MBBS/ BDS course from any recognized university.
- Individuals have to crack the NEET 2022 examination.
- Those aspirants who are currently doing any PG course from any college of Uttarakhand are not eligible to apply.
- Interested candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate’s compulsory rotatory internship training should be done on or before 31-03-2022.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counselling
All the aspirants need to pay some amount in the form of registration fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking (The fee is non refundable).
- The registration fee for one-time counseling is Rs.1000/-
- The counseling fee of UKPGMEE is Rs.2000/-
How to Fill UKPGMEE Application Form:
Candidates those who want to apply for Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination are required to follow the instructions which are given below:
- Aspirants can visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Then select the Education tab and check the options.
- Press on Admission option and you will redirect on a new page.
- Hit the “Apply Online” button and an application form will be shown at your digital screen.
- Fill the details correctly in the form and upload the self attest copies of the required documents.
- Also upload the scanned images of your signature and passport size photograph in jpg format.
- Pay the fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Take a review of the filled details and hit the Submit button.
- At last take a print out of the form for further use.
Read More: How to Fill Online Form?
UKPGMEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
The test will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper based test) and last long for 3 hours. Total 300 questions will be asked in the admission test and candidates will receive 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking in Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination.
UKPGMEE Result 2022:
The results will be declared in the month of April 2022 on the official website of the organization. Candidates need to use their login account then only they can check the result. After the result, merit list will be released by the authority.
Check Out: Medical Entrance 2022 Exam
UKPGMEE 2022 Counseling:
After the declaration of results, candidates have to attend the counseling procedure. During this process, they will get entry in suitable programme on the basis of their marks. They are required to come along with their original documents.
- High School (10th)
- Internship Completion certificate.
- Registration with State Medical/Dental council/MCI/DCI.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Provisional/Permanent.
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable.
- NOC from competent authority for the student serving under Bond
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable.
- NOC from competent authority for PMHS Uttarakhand candidate only
- Domicile Certificate (Uttarakhand candidate only)
UKPGMEE 2022- Important Dates:
|Online Registration Started||The first week of April 2022|
|Last date for registration||The first-to-second week of April 2022 (Up to 1:00 PM)|
|Choice filling & Online Registration Fees submission by Candidates Starts||The first week of April 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||The first-to-second week of April 2022 (Up to 1:00 PM)|
|Display of Provisional State Merit List||The first-to-second week of April 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Submission of Correction(through email)||The second week of April 2022 (10.30 AM)|
|Display of Final State Merit List||The second week of April 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||The second week of April 2022|
|Results Declaration||Mid April 2022 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||Third week of April 2022|
Those contenders who want to get the further details about UKPGMEE 2022 can visit the Official Link. If you find the above information useful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with us or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get latest updates on UKPG Medical & Dental Entrance Examination.