Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:35 pm
UP ITI Application Form
UP ITI Application Form: Uttar Pradesh Board of Education has released UP ITI Application Form. Interested candidates can get UP ITI Imp Date, Fee Details from this page. Online Registration forms are available on the official website admission.scvtup.in. Institution unfolded this advertisement for those students who have completed their matriculation and want to take admission in Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute. Candidates who want to participate in this Entrance Test they can make their Online Registration before the last date that is 28/06/2022. Candidates can get all the necessary information of UP ITI Admission from this page. Students can also download the UP ITI Application Form 2022 by following the below mentioned guidelines which are well uttered below.
Highlights of This Page:
- Status Of the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute Application
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Application Fees
- How to get ITI UP Application form
- Number of ITI and Reservation
- Direct Link
Candidates can also submit the Uttar Pradesh ITI Application Form through online mode with the help of this page. Candidates are advised to prepare their documents as it is mandatory to bring at the time of selection process. Students, who are going to fill UP ITI online application form, can attain the whole information about the UP ITI Application Form 2022–2023 through this page which is providing by the team of goldeneraeducation.com for the convenience of the candidates.
UP ITI Application Form
ITI trade list in UP:
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Tool & Die Maker
- Foundry Man Technician
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Foundry Man Technician
- Electrician Power Distribution
- Draftsman Mechanical/Civil
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Technician Power Electronics System
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Computer H/W & Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Tractor
Check Here: Top 10 Courses In India
Those candidates who have aspire to get Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission; they must meet the qualification as Candidates should be high school passed from recognized board with good academic records. Candidates should be mentally and physically fit for admission in ITI.
In order to fill Uttar Pradesh ITI Application Form, Applying candidates should not be below than 14 year as on 1st August, 2022 to get admission in Industrial Training Institute. There will be no restriction for the maximum age of the candidate. No rebate will be allowed in the minimum age limit.
Check Here: UP ITI 2022 Guidelines
- Candidates have to submit application fee according to categories as mentioned below. Application processing fee need to be submitted through online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- For General and OBC Category candidates will pay Rs. 250/-
- For ST/ SC Category candidates will pay Rs.150/-
Must Check: Uttar Pradesh ITI 2022 Notification
Exam Pattern for Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2022:
- Question paper will be of 100 marks consist 100 objective type based questions.
- Question paper will cover the topic related to the General Math and Science as per class X standard.
- Four marks will be given to candidates for every correct answer.
- Negative marking not allow.
- Time duration will be three hours.
Complete Information: UP ITI Merit List, Counselling
Number of ITI and Reservation:
|Number of Trades||110 (Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Duration of Course||12-24 month|
|Private ITI Institute||2386|
|Government ITI Institute||266|
|Reservation for SC||21%|
|Reservation for ST||02%|
|Reservation for OBC||27 %|
|Reservation for freedom Fighter||02%|
|Reservation for Physically Handicapped||03%|
|Reservation for Women||20%|
|Reservation for Ex Army||05%|
Check Here: UP ITI Training Centre’s
Easy steps to fill UP ITI Admission form:
Students who are keen to take admission in Uttar Pradesh ITI, they just need to go through online registration process that is given below…
- First of all keen candidates have to visit official website of Raajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad which is www.vppup.in
- After that contenders are required to hit on “Important Notes” section that is available on the home page.
- Then hit to the “General Instructions” link, this will appear a UP ITI Notification on the system.
- Read Uttar Pradesh ITI Notification properly and carefully.
- Then, come back to the page and press “Apply Online” link and online application form will be opened on your system display.
- Then applicants need to fill Online Application Form with all required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Contenders must upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Once the application form is being filled completely you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Get Here: UP ITI Application Form 2022
UP ITI Examination Date:
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Online registration will be started from||08 June, 2022|
|2.||Closure of online registration process||28 June, 2022|
|3.||Date of entrance test||Will Be Notify later|
Applicants who are interested to apply for UP ITI Application Form 2022–2023 they can check above given Official Notification and to attain other information aspirants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is goldeneraeducation.com.