Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:27 pm
UPMT Application Form
UPMT Application Form 2022: H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University conducts Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test to provide into various medical programmes such as MBBS/BDS courses. Aspirants may fill UPMT Application Form to get registered for Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test. Procedure to accept t application form commences from July 2022 and last till last week of July 2022. Get all stuff about UPMT Application Form 2022 like Notification details, eligibility required, important dates prior applying.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Test Name||Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test|
|Last Date To Apply||July 2022|
HNBUMU will conduct UPMT entrance exam in the month of July 2022. Aspirants may get admission into MBBS/BDS courses based on their performance in entrance examination followed by UPMT counselling. Candidates scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting complete information regarding UPMT Application Form 2022 which is well created on this web page by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
UPMT Application Form
UPMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate has a valid Domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- Aspirants who are going to fill UPMT Application Form 2022 must have passes intermediate examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English from a well recognized institute or university.
- Those candidates who have completed their high school or intermediate from Uttarakhand Board, they can also apply.
- Aspirants must have obtained at least 50% marks (for general category), 40 % marks (for the SC/ST/OBC category) & 45% (General Category PH) in qualifying examination.
- Applying aspirants must have attained minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age as on 31 December, 2022.
- 5 year upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
|Category for Reservation||% for reserved seats|
|Other Backward Class||14%|
|Freedom Fighter Dependents||2%|
|Army servicemen & x-army servicemen dependents||5%|
- Candidates who belong to General or Other Backward Class category, the application fee for them is Rs. 2000/- , for SC/ST category fee is Rs. 1400/-
- Aspirants can also make the payment for application fee through e-banking by using credit card, e-Challan and bank draft etc.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
UPMT Admission Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the UPMT Exam followed by counselling procedure.
- Aspirants have to perform well to get admission into various medical programmes such as MBBS/BDS offered by the private/government medical/dental colleges of Uttarakhand.
UPMT Exam Pattern:
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the UPMT 2022 Exam
- The UPMT 2022 Entrance exam will be held in English or Hindi Language.
- 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates to perform the examination.
- For each correct response one mark will be provided to the candidates
- There is no provision of negative marking the examination.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
UPMT Exam Centers:
Procedure to fill UPMT Application Form:
- The candidates, who are interested to appear in Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test 2022, are suggested to follow below mentioned instruction to apply online for the same.
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.hnbumu.ac.in
- You will reach the home page and then you have to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- A new page will open and you are required to read the complete information
- Once you are done with reading you can fill the application form then.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistake and enter the needed details.
- After filling the application form you can upload scanned documents which essentially required.
- Recheck it again to avoid mistakes and then hit the “Submit” button for submission of application.
- At last you can take a printout of your application form and send it to below mentioned address.
Controller of Examination,
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123, Ganga Vihar, Haridwar Road Dehradun – 248 001
Check Pros & Cons: Medical as a Career Option
UPMT 2022 Important Dates:
|Online Registration Starts||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of July 2022|
|Display of State Merit List||4th week of July 2022|
|Data Processing||Last week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date of joining the allotted College||Last week of July 2022|
Candidates who want to know more about UPMT Application Form 2022 can also visit Official Website of the organization. If you have any query regarding this notification, you can freely ask us by typing it in comment box provided below. We will surely respond to your query and help you as soon as possible.