Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:01 pm
UPSEE Application Form 2022
UPSEE Application Form 2022: As you all know that UPSEE Application Form process has been ended on 15-03-2022. But, there is good news for all those who have not yet registered for UPSEE 2022. Now aspirants can submit their UPSEEE registration Form till 30-05-2022 because university has extended last date upto 30th March 2022 (Friday) till 5:30 PM.
Latest Updates in UPSEEE 2022 Registrations
Following are the updates that are taken by Central Admission Board (CAB):
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2022) will be held on April 29 & 05 and 06 May 2022 for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who wish to appear in UPSEE 2022 exam have to fill UPSEE Online Application Form 2022 through online mode.
|Name of Conducting Body||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|UPSEE Exam Date 2022||29-04-2022 & 05-05-2022 to 06-05-2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Admission to||UG/ PG courses|
|Mode To Apply For UPSEE 2022||Online|
|Last date to submit UPSEE Online Form||15-03-2022 30-03-2022|
Interested candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA/ MAM through UPSEE Entrance Exam, should read the eligibility norms carefully. You may get more detailed information like process to fill UPSEE Application Form 2022-19, from the downwards section of this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
UPSEE Application Form 2022
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any One Of Following Subjects|
|B.Tech||Physics, Mathematics||Chemistry, Bio technology, Biology, Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Tech Bio Technology||Physics, Mathematics or Bio Technology||Chemistry, Bio Technology, Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Arch||Physics, Mathematics||Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology, Engineering Drawing, Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry||Mathematics, Bio Technology, Biology, Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.Tech Agr||Agricultural discipline|
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
Educational Qualification to fill UPSEE Application Form 2022:
Eligibility For Admission to 1st Year UPSEE Courses:
While filling the UPSEE MBA application form/ UPSEE MCA application form/ UPTU UPSEE application form, candidates have to meet all the UPSEE Eligibility criteria which is set according to the authority of the (UPTU) Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
UPTU UPSEE Eligibility For First Year Courses:
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Any one of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject||45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates)|
|B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Pharm||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.Arch||12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics||Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject||Must have passed intermediate exam|
|B.Tech (Agri.)||12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline||Agri. Stream||Must pass in 12th exam|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM||12th/Intermediate examination in any stream||Any stream||Must pass in 12th exam|
|MBA/MCA||Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from recognized institution.||In case of MCA, candidates must have studied Mathematics either at graduation or 12th level.||Must pass in 12th exam|
Download Here: INFORMATION BROCHURE UPSEE 2022 (English Version)
UPSEE Exam Eligibility For Second Year Courses:
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||Minimum 45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Candidates must have 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
Get Here:Preparation for Competitive Exams
UPSEE Registration Fee to fill UPSEE 2022 Application Form:
While submitting the UPSEE Application Form For B.Tech or any other course, candidates have to pay the UPSEE Fees. The amount of UPSEE Exam fee is expected to increase due to GST, so you can have a look on the below provided table containing the details of the UPSEE application fee:
|Category||New Fee Amount||Total New Fee Amount Including GST (Approx)|
|Male and Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC||Rs. 1100||Rs. 1300|
|Female and all SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 550||Rs. 650|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode that is through Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card.
Know Here: How To Pay application fee
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2022:
UPSEE 2022 exam will be conducted for 11 papers.
- Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 150 questions; Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 will contain 75 questions and Paper-9, 10, 11 and 12 will have total 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4 are the OMR based paper while rest of the papers is Computer Based Tests (CBT).
The subject varies paper-wise.
- All the papers are of objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test [(Part-B of paper-4)]
- Time Duration will be of 3 hours.
- 4 marks for each correct answer will be given to candidates.
- There is no negative marking of any question.
Go through: The Secrets” – Toppers Don’t Share With Anyone
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50||600|
|Paper-2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50||600|
|Paper-3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50||600|
Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper-6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75||300|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75||300|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100||400|
|Start Your Test||Current Affairs Online Quiz|
|Take a Test Now||History Online Test|
|Start Your Test||Biology Online Test|
|Take a Test Now||Math Online Quiz|
Process to fill UPSEE Application Form 2022:
- To download UPSEE application form online, firstly you need to log on to the UPSEE official website that is upsee.nic.in
- After reaching to home page choose suitable link of “UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG (UPSEE-2022)” to get UPSEE exam application form.
- After that you need to press on “Apply” button for UPSEE Registration.
- Now Read all instructions carefully given in UPSEE Notification and if you will satisfy then press on “Hit here to proceed” link for UPSEE application form login.
- Then hit on “New Registration Candidate” link to start registration process.
- In few seconds a new page will appear in front of you with UPSEE Application Form 2022/ UPSEE entrance application form/ UPSEE Entrance Form/ UPSEE Entrance exam Form.
- Fill UPSEE Online Application Form 2022 with your personal details and chooses the password.
- Now your application number and password will be generated after UPSEE Online Registration.
- Afterwards candidates have to Upload the scanned images of photograph (3.5cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with size less than 100kb.
- Please note that the size of the signature must be (3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb and the left hand thumb impression size should be 3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb.
- Now hit on “SAVE” Button and go on to make payment through credit card, debit card and net banking and print the “confirmation page” and download www.UPSEE online application form.
- Finally you have to submit UPSEE lateral entry application form within given period of time and don’t forget to take a print out of UPSEE Application Form 2022 for future use.
Apply Online: UG, MCA(Integrated) & MBA(Integrated) Courses
Apply Online: UPSEE 2022 for PG Course
Specification for Images to be uploaded in UPSEE 2022 Application Form:
|Size||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Maximum Size||100 KB||30 KB||30 KB|
|Other Factors||It should be coloured passport size picture.
Name of the candidate should be printed at the end of it.
The quality o should be good.
The background should be white.
No cap or hat
No glare, red eye, shadow, etc.
|Sign on a clean white sheet.
Do not write all the alphabets in capital letters.
Use either blue or black ballpoint pen.
It is advised that the candidates maintain one signature only.
Ensure that the sheet is not crumbled.
|The candidates have to put left thumb impression.
Dip your thumb properly in ink and then put the impression on a white sheet.
It should be clear enough to be scanned and matched.
UPSEE Important Dates:
By going through the below provided table UPSEE 2022 Exam Dates, you will get to know the UPSEE application form status like UPSEE application form 2022 date with UPSEE application form last date.
|Release of UPSEE form apply date||25 Jan 2022|
|Opening of online registrations||23 Jan 2022|
|Closing of application form submission||15 Mar 2022 30 Mar 2022|
|The last date to submit the form with late fee||31 Mar 2022|
|Make corrections in application form||04th week of Mar 2022|
|Download admit card||16 Apr 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 exam dates for:
|29 Apr 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 exam dates for:
|05 and 06 May 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||03rd week of Apr 2022|
|Declaration of result||In the First week of June 2022|
|Counselling registration||03rd week of July 2022|
|Document verification||03rd week of July 2022|
|First round of counselling will be held on||August 2022|
|Spot round of counselling||August 2022|
To check the dates>>>Hit here
Press this Official Link to get entire details regarding UPSEE Application Form 2022. For more updates regarding upsee.nic.in application form, candidates may subscribe pour webpage (www.goldeneraeducation.com)to directly to their mail box.