Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:26 pm
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022: Latest Update!!! Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form is available now. On 29-07-2022, Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University for admission purpose.
Uttarakhand ANM/GNM Nursing Notification:
It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for those candidates who wish to get admission in the nursing courses such as into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses in Uttarakhand state.As per official notification, those candidates who want to appear in Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam need to fill and submit application form till the end date that is 21-07-2022.
To obtain complete details regarding Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 – 19 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, applying process etc, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Dates:
|Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form starts from||01-07-2022|
|Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form fee submission date||21-07-2022|
|Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Admit card downloading starts from||24-07-2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Date of Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Exam||28-07-2022|
|ANM||10 am to 12 Noon|
|GNM||2 pm to 4 pm|
|Date of Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam (Paramedical)||29-07-2022 (2 pm to 4 pm)|
|Date of Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Exam (Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing /B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)||29-07-2022|
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing||10 am to 12 Noon|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||2 pm to 4 pm|
Do You Know: How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Fee:
Candidates will have to pay application fee for Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing ApplicationForm and for B.Sc Nursing given below category wise through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc or through offline mode by E-challan.
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Paramedical/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1000|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form, candidates can check below the complete Uttarakhand Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying students must have passed in 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply for Uttarakhand Nursing Admission.
- Those candidates who have passed in 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject with vocational stream subjects from recognized board/ Institutions.
- 40% marks are necessary marks in the qualifying exam to appear the entrance exam.
- NIOS candidates can also apply for Uttarakhand B.ScNursing Admission 2022.
- Candidate must be registered with State Nursing Council as ANM.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) along with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have passed all subjects individually and obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:
- Candidate must have passed GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects can fill Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
- Should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
- The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2022 from the below section:
- The Uttarakhand Nursing Exam will be held in offline mode (OMR Based exam).
- For all courses, the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Question Paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- The Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Question Paper will be of total 100 marks.
- The total time provided for whole exam is 2 hours.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Objective Type of questions will be asked in the exam.
Get Details: How To Apply For Education Loan
How to fill Uttarakhand B.Sc Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of University that is hnbumuexams.com to apply for Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form or Uttarakhand M.Sc Nursing
- On the homepage you need to hit on “Apply Online” tab from top menu bar.
- If you are existing user then Login Directly and if you are new user then press on “New User” link
- Fill Uttarakhand B.Sc Online Application Form with required and correct details
- Upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) along with Uttarakhand B.Sc Admission Form.
- Pay application fee as per your convenience
- After filling Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take printout of Uttarakhand B.Sc Online Application Form and send it to address given below.
Press here to
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123 Ganga Vihar,
Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248001
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
All the candidates are hereby informed that Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card will be sending to candidates to their registered e-mail id. The Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card will be released on 24-07-2022 (10:00 am).
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card will also be uploaded on the website. Without valid call letter, no candidate will be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
Check Out: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Answer Key
Once the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam will be completed successfully, Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Answer Key of all sets will be published on the website on particular date updating soon. If you will not satisfy with your answer solution, then you can also challenge by sending request long with demand draft of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Result/Merit
As per latest update, Uttarakhand Nursing Result will be released in First week of August 2022 and a separate merit list will be prepared. Candidates who will qualify the exam can attend the Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process.
Candidates can get other details regarding Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing Application Form by visiting this Official Link.