Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:22 pm
VSAT 2022: The VSAT 2022 will be conducted from 21-04-2022 to 25-04-2022 for admission to B.Tech & B.Pharma Course. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can register for VSAT 2022 Exam by filling the VSAT 2022 Application Form.
Contenders can fill the VSAT Application Form through the official website that is www.vignanuniversity.org and submit the VSAT Application Form 2022 either through online mode or through offline mode till the last date that is 10-04-2022.
|Name of Institute||Vignan’s University|
|VSAT 2022 Exam Date||From 21-04-2022 to 25-04-2022|
|VSAT 2022 Application Form Last Date||10-04-2022|
Contenders can also get admission into B.Tech Course through JEE Main & EAMCET. Check the below section of this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com to get complete details regarding Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2022.
VSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Qualifying Exam: Contenders must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
Marks Desirability: Applicants must score at least 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for V-SAT 2022.
Subjects: Entrants who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2022 are eligible for all the B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Course.
Subjects for B.Tech: Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2022 are eligible for B.Tech.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1 July 1997 to apply for VSAT Notification 2022.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
VSAT Application Fee:
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/- (last year) through DD drawn in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
- Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. (For details refer to the last page of this booklet).
Know Here: How to Apply for loan
Admission to B.Tech & B.Pharma Course will be done on basis of their performance in VSAT 2022 and VSAT Counselling. The Counselling Process will be conducted during 10th – 20th May 2022.
Only qualified candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. Applicants have to present physically at the time of counselling at Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi.
VSAT Exam Pattern
- VSAT Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted through online mode only.
- The VSAT Question Paper will come in English language.
- The question paper will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- The duration of exam is of 180 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- The questions are of multiple choice & objective types.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the VSAT Exam 2022.
How to Apply for VSAT 2022 Exam?
Candidates can apply for VSAT 2022 Exam either through online mode or through offline mode:
Way to Fill VSAT Online Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the VSAT 2022 Online Application Form through the official LINK that is vignanuniversity.org/vsat18
- Now applicants need to submit the Name, Phone and Date to Birth to fill the application form.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill form with all mandatory details in proper manner upload the scanned photograph and signature along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
Way to Get Offline VSAT Application Form:
- Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website that is www.vignanuniversity.org
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/- (last year) through DD
- Fill the form with all necessary information and attach photo copies of required documents and submit it to below provided address:
Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P)
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
VSAT 2022 Important Dates:
|Events||VSAT Important Dates 2022|
|VSAT 2022 Last Date||10-04-2022|
|VSAT 2022 Admit Card Issued||3rd week of April 2022|
|VSAT Exam Date||21-04-2022 to 25-04-2022|
|VSAT Result 2022 Declaration||01-05-2022|
|Counseling Date||10-05-2022 to 20-05-2022|
To get more details regarding VSAT 2022, you need to hit this Official Link. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get the latest updates regarding VSAT 2022 Exam Notification.