Last updated on May 1st, 2021 at 07:12 am
Download Valid HSSC Self Declaration Annexure E1 Form 2021-22 pdf For No Family Member in Govt Jobs online from www.hssc.gov.in
Download HSSC Self Declaration Form (Annexure E1) 2021 PDF for free from hssc.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
HSSC Self Declaration Annexure E1 Form 2021-22 For No Family Member in Govt Jobs
download HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF 2021. We Provide Original and Valid Official HSSC Self Declaration Form Download direct links. Given below Annexure E1 Undertaking Form is valid for all HSSC job applications. This HSSC Self Declaration Form fillable can be used for No Family Member in Government Job. This Annexure E1 form also known as HSSC Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate in prescribed format which must be attested by Executive Magistrate or public notary. The Self Attested Declaration Form for No Family Member in Government Job is the same One. We also have been given direct download links for HSSC Widow Certificate Application Form and HSSC ORPHAN Certificate Application Form. HSSC Self Declaration Form in English and Hindi Download links are given below. As Per HSSC Official Website this is the only valid Self Declaration format which can be used for HSSC job applicants. This HSSC Self Declaration Form can be used for all HSSC Vacancies like Clerk, Patwari, Gram Sachiv, Police Constable, Group D, Group C, PWD, ITI Apprentice etc. Self Attested Undertaking form is must while HSSC Scrutiny of Documents. If You looking for Self Declaration Employment Form for Unemployment Allowance Scheme then this is same form. This form has many names for multiple purposes like people also call this HSSC Affidavit Form, HSSC Undertaking Form and HSSC Annexure E1 Form.
Self Declaration Form 2021-22 Haryana
HSSC Self Declaration Form (Annexure E1) – While filling the online HSSC Job Form, Student / Candidate has to fill the Self Attested Self Declaration Format on HSSC website and upload it. On the HSSC Vacancy page, it is written (Self-Declaration in prescribed format: Refer Annexure E1.) In the document upload section. Note: If anyone in the family is in a government job, then tick “Yes” at the beginning of the form, so that you do not have to fill the Self Declaration Format Form. Those members of whose family members are in a government job do not have to fill this HSSC declaration form. HSSC Self Declaration Format is also called HSSC Undertaking Form. Apart from this, HSSC Declaration Certificate has to be uploaded at the end of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy page. But this HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF is different from the HSSC Declaration Certificate PDF uploaded in the last.
Student can upload their HSSC Self Declaration Form Photo in JPG / JPEG Format. HSSC Self Declaration Form Photo Maximum Size should be 150 KB. If the size of your photo is too much, you can reduce the photo size with the help of Photoshop and Online Photo Editor. Or you can also Google how to do Photo Size / Resize. Apart from this, if your Annexure E1 Self Declaration Form is in PDF, then that PDF file has to be converted to photo. For this you can google “Convert PDF to JPG” or you can use Online PDF to Photo Converter.
Steps to Apply Haryana SSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 @hssc.gov.in
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of HSSC.
- Now click on the link to the Self Declaration Form available on the home page.
- After the HSSC Self Declaration Form appears on the screen in PDF.
- Download the PDF from the website home page.
- You can also check or download the other related form like Widow Certificate, father Died Certificate, etc.
- After download, the form, fill in all the required details as mentioned in the application form.
- Now convert the application from PDF to JPEG or PNG Format.
Details that should be filled in HSSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22
- Download the form in PDF format.
- Check all the required fields on that form
- Full name of the candidate in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Name of father of candidate/student in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Age of candidate in HSSC self-declaration form
- HSSC posts details in HSSC self-declaration
- Full address details in HSSC self-declaration
- Candidate District Details
- Post category number (do not select cast category number)
- Candidate / Student Aadhaar Number
- Fill date or location
- Signature of the candidate.
Download HSSC Self Declaration Form: Download Annexure E1 PDF
Haryana POlice Declaration Form 2021: Click Here to Download