Last updated on January 20th, 2021 at 06:30 am
ICSE / ISC Rechecking Form 2021 Dates, Fees 10th 12th ऑनलाइन Revaluation Procedure :- ICSE / ISC 10th and 12th copy Rechecking or 10th 12th Revaluation online Dates, form Fees, Procedure details given below. get direct link to Apply Online ICSE / ISC 10th 12th Rechecking /Revaluation Form on the offcial website www.cisce.org.
ICSE / ISC Rechecking Form 2021
ICSE ISC Rechecking Form 2021 Apply Here 10th 12th Arts Commerce Science Revaluation / Retotaling online form :- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations has announced 10th/12th Class Result on 10th july 2021. The Process of filling online Recheck application form for ICSE ISC 12th Science, Commerce, Arts Subjects is available here.Now some students want to apply for Revaluation / Re-totaling through improvement examination form 2021. As per the latest news, the students has to apply online for ICSE ISC 10th12th Rechecking 2021 application. The dates will be declared After Result . So Please check official website of ICSE ISC Continue .
ICSE ISC Exam Copy 2021 Revaluation / Recount Apply online :- ICSE ISC 10th/12th result 2021 की घोषणा के 10 दिन में बिना विलम्ब शुल्क और उसके बाद 05 दिन तक विलम्ब शुल्क (300/-) के साथ (copy Rechecking / Revaluation, Retotaling ) उतर पुस्तिका की दुबारा से जाचं करवा सकते हैं | जो भी विद्यार्थी अपनी उत्तर पुस्तिका की दोबारा जाँच करवाना चाहते हैं वो तत्काल ICSE ISC copy recheck 2021 online form लिंक पर जा कर आवेदन कर सकते हैं | इसके पहले अपने निकटतम ई-मित्र सेंटर के माध्यम से निर्धारित शुल्क 300/- प्रति कॉपी जमा करें. या ICSE Board Rechecking Application form Online Apply के लिए ICSE Copy Recheck की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.cisce.org And www.goldeneraeducation.com. पर जा सकता हैं |
Latest News Update: दोस्तों, आपके लिए खुशखबरी ICSE ISCresults2021, 10 जुलाई को जारी कर दिया है। इसी के साथ ऑनलाइन रिचेक फॉर्म प्रक्रिया भी शुरू हो चुकी है जिसकी अवधि केवल 7 दिन है अधिक जानकारी के लिए और ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करने के लिए नीचे दिए गए इंस्ट्रक्शन के साथ अप्लाई लिंक पर क्लिक करें
Important Dates –ICSE ISC Revaluation/ Rechecking Form
|Board Name||ICSE / ISC|
|Name of Class||10th Class and 12th Class|
|Date of Final Exams||March and April 2021|
|Results Date||10th July 2021|
|Page Category||revaluation/rechecking Exam Form 2021|
|Date to Apply Online||Available now|
|CISCE Revaluationform apply link||Check Below|
|ISC Rechecking form 2021 apply link||Check Below|
ICSE / ISC Revaluation Procedure, Fees, Importants Dates
The candidates who are going to file their applications online must view the important points we are mentioning here-
Candidates by filling applications for revaluation must have to submit the Class 10th 12th Revaluation application form Online E Mitra within the 10 days of the exam result declaration date.
Recheck is a Paid Service. For each recheck, Schools / candidates will be required to pay the charges (as prescribed by the Council from time to time) which shall be made online. The charges to be paid for the recheck is Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per subject per candidate for the current year of Examination.
|ICSE ISC 10th Rechecking Fee||Rs. 1000/- Per Subject|
|Scrutiny Fees||Rs. 1000/- Per Subject|
|Deposit via||E-Mitra Token or Online|
- Requests for recheck of the subject grades awarded to the candidates who took the current year’s ICSE/ISC Examination can only be submitted to the Council online.
- Recheck is a Paid Service. For each recheck, Schools / candidates will be required to pay the charges (as prescribed by the Council from time to time) which shall be made online. The charges to be paid for the recheck is Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per subject per candidate for the current year of Examination.
- The Online Recheck portal will be available for 7 days from the date of declaration of results.
- The accuracy of a subject grade awarded will be checked on request, in one or more subjects/papers, provided that the Head of the School / candidate submits the application online. Applications for recheck must be submitted online and must be received at the Council’s office within the stipulated time. (The exact dates will be notified by the Council at the time of declaration of the results.)
- The recheck will be restricted to checking whether: –
- All the answers have been marked.
- There has been a mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in the subject and transferring the marks correctly onto the first cover page of the answer booklet.
- The continuation sheets attached to the answer booklet, as mentioned by the candidate, are intact.
- No other re-evaluation of the answer script or other work done by the candidate as part of the examination will be carried out.
- No candidate, person or organisation shall be entitled to claim re-evaluation or disclosure or inspection of the answer scripts or copies of it and other documents as these are treated as most confidential by the Council.
- The recheck will be carried out by a competent person appointed by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council.
- On rechecking the scripts, if it is found that there is an error, the marks will be revised accordingly.
- The communication regarding the revision of marks, if any, shall be sent online to the Head of the School / candidate.
- The Council will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of marks and no claims in this regard shall be entertained.
- In case of any change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, the candidate will be required to deposit the original Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate or only the Statement of Marks, as the case may be, to the school of the candidate. The school will forward the same to the Office of the Council for replacement of the document(s).
- The Council shall replace the necessary document(s) in respect of such candidates whose results have changed only after the originally issued document(s) have been returned by the Head of the School. The candidates should collect the corrected document(s) from their respective schools.
- The recheck will be restricted to checking whether: –
- Applications for recheck can be submitted only for the subject(s)/papers in which the candidate took the examination in the current year.
- Applications for recheck can be submitted for one or more subjects/papers, subject to a maximum of the number of subjects/papers in which the candidate took the examinations in the current year.
- Application for recheck of the subject grade awarded to a particular candidate in a particular subject/paper can be submitted only once.
- Payment for recheck requests being submitted, must be made online using the payment gateway.
- Payment once made shall not be refunded, except in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate.
- Payment refunds, in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, shall be made to the same payment instrument, which was used for making the online payment for the recheck request charges.
- The decision of the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council on the result of the scrutiny and recheck shall be final.
- The Online Recheck happens in three phases
- User Registration
- Addition of Recheck Request
- To raise a Recheck Request, you need to register with the Council by clicking on the below Register Button
ICSE ISC Rechecking Form 2021 ऑनलाइन कैसे करें
- राजस्थान बोर्ड की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी www.cisce.org पर जाएं।
- मुखपृष्ठ पर, नवीनतम समाचार अनुभाग पर जाएँ।
- इसके बाद स्क्रूटनी / रिवॉल्यूशन 2021 लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- आप एक नए पोर्टल पर रीडायरेक्ट करेंगे।
- अब, ICSE ISC रीचेकिंग एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म पर क्लिक करें।
- सभी शब्द और शर्तें पढ़ें और आगे बढ़ें।
- रीचेकिंग / स्क्रूटनी फॉर्म को ध्यान से भरें और पूछे गए दस्तावेज़ जमा करें
- सभी सुसज्जित विवरण सत्यापित करें और इसे जमा करें।
- फिर भविष्य के उपयोग के लिए एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म रसीद को सहेजें।
|Form Link||Click Here|