TANCET 2022 Counselling dates are yet to release. The TN MBA/MCA Online Registration Process will start from May 2022. Get Anna University rank list & counselling schedule etc. Refer below sections for information about TANCET Counselling 2022 like TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule 2022, TANCET MCA Counselling Process etc.
Latest New Update:- TANCET 2022 counselling registration dates are from July 3, to August 2, 2022. TANCET counselling 2022 will be done online
Anna University TANCET Counselling 2020
Applications invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into the Various Colleges across the Tamil Nadu State through TANCET Entrance Exam 2022. The various colleges are Government, University Departments of Anna University/Regional Centres, Government Aided Engineering and Bharathiar University, University of Madras, Arts and Science Colleges, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Bharathidasan University etc, and also for the seats surrendered by the Self-Financing Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 600 025 & Directorate of Collegiate Education, Chennai 600 006 including Standalone Institutions for the academic year 2022- 2022.
The Anna University officials initiate the TANCET Counselling Process from September 2022 onwards. So, all the candidates those who got qualified in the TANCET Exam may appear for the TANCET 2022 Counselling Process. The first step in the counselling process is to fill & submit the Online Application process.
|TANCET Counselling Online Registration Process will starts in September 2022|
TANCET 2022 Counselling – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting University||Anna University (AU)|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper BAsed Exam|
|Courses Offered through TANCET Exam||MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan|
|Publication of Rank list||August 25, 2022. (check now)|
|Counselling for Special Reservation (PwD)||August 29, 2022.|
|TANCET Counselling for MBA||September 6 to 11, 2022.|
|TANCET Supplementary Counselling for MCA||
September 13, 2022
|TANCET Supplementary Counselling for MBA||September 14, 2022|
|TANCET Supplementary Counselling for MBA||September 14, 2022|
TANCET MBA/MCA Counselling Process 2022
It is advised to all the candidates those who are going to appear in the TANCET Counselling may check the detailed process once before going to attend. The Anna University tancet counselling Schedule include the following stages.
- Online Application Registration & Submission.
- Rank List Publication.
- Download Call Letter.
- Attend the Counselling.
Online Application Registration & Submission
The First Step in the TANCET 2022 Counselling Schedule is to fill and submit the online Application Form to the officials. The Anna University officials commence the Application Submission from September 2022. All the interested candidates must have to submit the Registration Form by September 2022. After the Online application submission, all the candidates must take the printout of the submitted TANCET Counselling Application Form and add all the enclosures along with the original Demand Draft and Send it to the given address before the last date. The important details such as Registration Fee and required documents list is enclosed below.
Registration Fee Details
- Rs. 300/- For General candidates.
- Rs.150/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu (Self attested Xerox copy of Community Certificate should be enclosed)
Documents to be Enclosed
- Printout of TANCET online Application Form.
- Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- All Semester Mark Sheets (Xeroxing both sides).
- Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Permanent Community Card (except Others (OC) candidates).
- TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket.
- TANCET 2022 Mark sheet.
- Nativity Certificate if required.
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only).
Note: To register for TANCET Counselling 2022, all the candidates must draw a demand draft on or before the due date againt the below address. The complete address details regarding the DD provided below.
TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2022,
Government College of Technology,
How To Fill Application Form
- Click on the ” Register Online Application” Button to apply.
- Fill the complete details in the required fields.
- Provide the valid Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Enter the TANCET Normalised Rank.
- After filling complete details, please click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Print of Filled Application Form.
- Send the Duly filled Application Form along with the all necessary documents.
Rank List Publication
Many of the applied candidates have performed well in the TANCET Exam 2022. Based on the candidate’s performance, the Anna University Officials will prepare the 3 different rank lists. So, on the basis of the ranks generation, the TANCET 2022 counselling will be held in three rounds.
Download Call Letter
After the publication of TANCET Rank List, all the candidates must download their Call Letters from the Official website. While attending the Anna University counselling process, the TANCET Call Letter is the important document for the candidates.
Attend the Counselling
The Final Step in the Anna University Counselling Process is to attend the TANCET Counselling. During the Counselling process, you need to submit the required certificates along with the Xerox Copies. The List of documents required for the TANCET 2022 Counselling Schedule is below.
Anna University TANCET 2022 Counselling @ www.annauniv.edu
Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, commonly known as TANCET on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. TANCET 2022 a State Level Entrance Exam conducted every year in order to provide admissions for candidates into Engineering, Health Sciences and Pharmacy Courses. Candidates who wish to pursue their Graduation in relevant disciplines can apply for TANCET Exam 2022. Candidates who have qualified in GATE 2022 can also apply for TANCET 2022 but only if they have marks equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in that category. TANCET 2022 Notification will release in January 2022. TANCET Exam 2022 will be conducted in March 2022. Anna University TANCET Counselling Process 2022 will take place in the month of September 2022. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Counselling Schedule – TANCET Counselling Process 2022
After downloading the TANCET Counselling 2022 Process, all the candidates must attend the Anna University Counselling by carrying the documents which you have submitted at the time of Online Registration process. The counselling schedule process will undergo the following methods.
- TANCET Certificate Verification 2022
- Payment of TANCET 2022 Counselling Fee
- Online Filling of Choices
- Seat Allotment
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Anna University Counselling Process
Aspirants who wish to appear for TANCET Document Verification must carry all the certificates mentioned below. It is mandatory for all candidates to bring all the certificates without fail. If any candidate fails to carry any of the Certificates, he/she will not be allowed to participate in TANCET Counselling Process 2022.
List of Documents
- TANCET 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- TANCET Score Card 2022/Rank Card.
- Class 10 Marks Memo or equivalent.
- Intermediate Mark List or 3 years Diploma Certificate.
- Marks sheets of all semesters of B.Tech/ Candidates who have appeared for the final semester exams of the qualifying degree should produce a course completion Certificate from the Head of the institution where the applicant has studied.
- Provisional Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate if applicable.
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board (In the case of differently abled candidates) if applicable.
- Valid GATE Score Card 2022 for (Engineering/Technology) Courses.
- Permanent Category or Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid GATE 2022 Score Card and TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket for GATE (Engineering Science XE/Life Science XL) category
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-Certificate. (if Applicable)
- Demand Draft.
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
- Copy of identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildar or Visa, Passport and letter registered in Police Station (For Srilankan Refugee candidates)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for TANCET MBA counselling 2022 call letter.
TANCET Counselling Fee 2022 – Processing fee for TANCET 2022 Counselling
Eligible and interested candidates who attend for TANCET Counselling 2022 must pay TANCET Counselling 2022 Fee at the time of Certificate Verification. The details of TANCET Counselling fee 2022 is given below.
- All the candidates belonging to General Category must pay Rs. 5,300/-.
- SC / SCA / ST Category candidates should pay TANCET Counselling fee of Rs. 1,150/-.
- Fee payment can be done through DD or Cash, inclusive of the non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/SCA Candidates of Tamil Nadu).
- The Demand Draft must be drawn for “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University”, which is payable at Chennai.
TANCET 2022 Counselling Procedure
Candidates will undergo the following Counselling Procedure for TANCET 2022. TANCET Counselling Procedure 2022 takes place in two modes.
- Offline Counselling Process
- Online Counselling Process
Offline Counselling Process
- After the release of TANCET 2022 Results, Anna University will release Application forms for TANCET Counselling Procedure 2022.
- Aspirants can get the Application for TANCET 2022 Counselling at various centers where application forms are issued.
- TANCET Counselling Application form for MBA will require details such as Registration number, Name, etc.
- Candidates must fill the TANCET MBA Counselling 2022 Application form carefully.
- After filling the form, enclose all the documents required and send them to “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
How to Apply for MBA Counselling 2022 in Online
- Interested Candidates can check the Official website of Anna University for Online electronic form.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Candidates must fill in the details such as Name, Counselling Centre and Registration Number.
- Candidates should fill the form with care and accuracy.
- Now, take a hard copy of the form and enclose the relevant documents along with DD and send all the documents to ”The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
Online Counselling Process
- Anna University will release TANCET MCA Counselling Call Letter to the candidates, after the completion of applying process.
- Details on TANCET 2022 Counselling Call Letter include Candidate’s Name, Counselling Centre, City and Registration Number.
- Candidates must report at the TANCET Counselling Centre 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- TANCET Certificate Verification is carried out at various TANCET Counselling Centres across Tamil Nadu State through Single Window Counselling.
- After that, Candidates must pay TANCET Counselling fee 2022, as applicable.
- Aspirants should enter Web Options as per their Choice of College, Course, and Branch.
- After few days, Anna University announces TANCET Seat Allotment 2022.
Stay focused on our web portal goldeneraeducation.com for more updates regarding TANCET Counselling 2022.