MAY 2nd Week Top Current Affairs Quiz- English
1. Where has the Supreme Court transferred the hearing of the Kathua Gangrape case recently?
a) Gandhi gagar
2. Recently, what kind of natural disaster has NASA issued for the whole earth?
b) Solar storm
d) Scorching heat
3. Which mission has been launched by NASA to study the surface of Mars?
d) Just Liet
4. According to a recent report released by the Uttarakhand government, how many villages have been completely vacant due to the migration?
5. Which state’s former Chief Ministers have been asked to vacate their official accommodation recently by the Supreme Court?
a) Uttar Pradesh
6. According to the new instructions issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority, what color should it be shown if the quantity of energy of trans-fat and sodium is 10 percent more than the total energy consumed in canned products?
7. India and which country have entered into an agreement to strengthen diplomatic cooperation through foreign service institutions in the field of education?
8. How many silver medals have India won in Liberation International Shooting Grand Prix competition?
9. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has notified the modified Double Taxation Rescue Treaty (DTAA) between India and Which country?
10. India has signed a number of millions of dollars with the World Bank for National Nutrition Campaign?
a) $250 million
b) $200 million
c) 600 million dollars
d) 800 million dollars
11. Which state government has recently approved a proposal to surrender the Maoists and return a mainstream to a house and a maximum of Rs 5 lakhs?
12. In which of the following cities, the third edition of the United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP) has been inaugurated?
b) new Delhi
13. India and which country have recently decided to go ahead with terrorism?
14. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Indian economy will grow by 7.4 per cent in 2023 and by what percentage will it reach in 2023?
a) 78.9 percent
b) 4.6 percent
c) 7.8 percent
d) 9.3 percent
15. Which country women will be able to drive from June 24, 2023?
a) Saudi Arab