9-10 may Current Affairs Daily Quiz
Here we are made available to all of you with everyday current affairs, news paper like ‘The Hindu ,Times of India ,PIB’, which is very important for all the exams for the upcoming SSC Railway UPSC RPSC Police Army.
1.What position has Narendra Modi got in the list of the world’s most powerful people recently released by Forbes?
2. In the ninth phase of the city gas distribution program, how many geographical areas will the gas distribution program be started?
3. Uber has tied up with a company or organization to develop a flying taxi?
4. Which retail company was recently acquired by Flipkart, India’s largest online retail company?
c. Metro group
5. What is the name of Flipkart’s largest investor who has sold Walmart’s 20 per cent stake?
c. World bank
6. United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced in September 2023 where to organize Climate Change Conference?
a new Delhi
b. New York
7. Which state government has announced a grant of Rs 1 lakh and Rs 50,000 respectively to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates passing the preliminary examination of UPSC and BPSC?
a Bihar government
b. Government of Jharkhand
c. Punjab government
d. Government of Haryana
8. Which country has launched the world’s first full-spectrum hyper-spectral imaging satellite on 09 May 2023 to monitor air pollution?
9. Which country announced the exit of Iran’s nuclear deal in 2015?
10. Which of the following Indian American professors has received 1.6 million US dollars for the research to protect the kidney from obesity?
a Statement bahala
b. Tahir Hussain
c. Aamir Hussain
d. Saroj Nair