Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:22 pm
AP DEECET 2022: Online Applications for AP DEECET are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Courses. Applicants who want to appear in AP DEECET Exam can apply for AP DEECET 2022 Notification till the last date that is 12-04-2022.
AP DEECET Important Dates:
|Name of Conducting Body||Government Of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|Mode of Applying for DEECET||Online|
|AP DEECET Last Date||12-04-2022|
|AP DEECET Notification||Available|
|AP DEECET Exam Date||17-05-2022 and 18-05-2022|
Contenders can follow the below provided guidelines to fill the AP DEECET Online Application Form. Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Exam (DEECET) will be conducted on 17-05-2022 and 18-05-2022 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
The test will be conducted through online in spells. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. More details regarding AP DEECET 2022 are given below provided by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
AP DEECET Exam Notification>>Download PDF
AP DEECET Information Bulletin>>Download Here
AP DEECET Eligibility Criteria:
Essential Qualification for AP DEECET:
- Applicants who passed or appeared for 10+2 during 2017-18 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the AP DEECET 2022 Exam. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2022 for both A & B category seats for DEECET 2022.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
AP DEECET Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2022.There is no Upper age limit. Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET – 2022.
Application Fee for Andhra Pradesh DEECET:
Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway between 28-03-2022 to 12-04-2022. On receipt of fee through gateway, applicants shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
AP DEECET Admission Process:
- The admissions into all Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ seats of the Private Unaided Elementary Teacher Training Institutions shall be made through the AP DEECET Entrance Exam.
- All the 20%, category ‘B’ seats of Un-aided non minority and Minority Elementary Teacher Training Institutions shall be filled by the respective institutions for AP DEECET.
AP DEECET Exam Pattern:
The AP DEECET Question Paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Part-A will be of 60 marks whereas Part-B will be of 40 marks for AP DEECET 2022.
AP DEECET Part-A Exam Pattern:
|Part-A||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||AP DEECET Syllabus|
|Teaching Aptitude||5||1 – 5||5||A.P. State |
Class VI to X
|General Knowledge||5||6 – 10||5|
|English||5||11 – 15||5|
|Telugu||5||16 – 20||5|
|Opted Language ( Telugu / |
Tamil / Urdu / English)
|10||21 – 30||10|
|Mathematics||10||31 – 40||10|
|General Science||10||41 – 50||10|
|Social Studies||10||51 – 60||10|
AP DEECET Part-B Exam Pattern:
|Part-B||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Mathematics||40||61 – 100||40||Two Years |
A.P. State Syllabus
|Physical Science |
a) Physics (20)
|40||61 – 80 |
|Bio – Science |
a) Botany (20)
b) Zoology (20)
|40||61 – 80 |
|Social Studies |
a) History (13)
b) Economics (13)
c) Civics (13)
d) History/Economics/ Civics (1)
|40||61 – 100||40|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
AP DEECET Seat Allotment Subject Wise:
|Mathematics||25% of seats|
|Physical Science||25% of seats|
|Biological Science||25% of seats|
|Social Studies||25% of seats|
AP DEECET Admit Card:
Applicants can download their AP DEECET Hall Tickets from the website at cse.ap.gov.in & apdeecet.apcfss.in from 11 -05-2022. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
AP DEECET Syllabus 2022:
The subject and AP DEECET Syllabus 2022 of test shall be of the standard of Classes VI to X of A.P. State New Syllabus for Part-A & for Part B A.P. State Intermediate syllabus. Question paper shall be in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English based on the medium opted by the candidate.
How to Fill AP DEECET Application Form?
- To fill AP DEECET Online Form, candidates are required to visit the official link that is apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Online Payment” section and press “Hit Here” link
- Now make payment of application fee first.
- After Online Payment, candidates can follow “Submit Application” tab and hit “Press Here” link for AP DEECET Online Registration.
- Candidates are required to fill the necessary details in AP DEECET Registration Form such as personal, academic, communication, course, exam centre details, etc
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature if required.
- After completion of Online Application Form check at once and press “Submit” button and take print out of it for future use for AP DEECET 2022.
Hit Here to: DEECET Apply Online
AP DEECET Dates:
|Events||AP DEECET 2022 Dates|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online||12-04-2022|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form For AP DEECET||12-04-2022|
|Date of issuing the AP DEECET Admit Card||11.05.2022|
|AP DEECET 2022 Exam Date||17-05-2022 and 18-05-2022|
|Announcement of the AP DEECET Result||28-05-2022|
|First Phase of AP DEECET Counseling||4-06-2022 to 15-06-2022|
|Second Phase of Counseling||22-06-2022 to 25-06-2022|
|First Instruction day for AP DEECET||01-08-2022|
Applicants can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding AP DEECET 2022-23. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding AP DEECET.