Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:57 pm
ATMA 2022 Application Form
Association of Indian Management Schools is going to release the ATMA Application Form 2022 for DEC Exam. Candidates who wish to participate in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions can apply for ATMA registration 2022.
ATMA 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website of ATMA that is atmaaims.com. Last date to fill the ATMA Application form is 17-12-2022 and last date for submission of application fee is 15-12-2022.
ATMA DEC Exam Application Form- Apply Now:
ATMA Entrance exam is organized by Association of Indian Management Schools for admission in MBA/ PGDM/MCA courses. ATMA Exam is going to be held on 23-12-2022 and based on its score admission is given in various management institutes in India.
Candidates can collect more information about ATMA Application Form 2022 by going through the below section of the page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.goldeneraeducation.com.
ATMA Application Form
ATMA Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 10th
ATMA Application Fee:
The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) plus GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card. Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
ATMA Admission Process:
ATMA Selection Process involves filling the application form, appearing in ATMA Exam followed by short listing for Group Discussion (GD) and or Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview(PI) rounds conducted by the participating institutes.
On the basis of a candidate’s score as well as the cutoff they are called by participating institutes for further rounds of selection process. Candidates are finally selected for admission based on their ATMA 2022 scores as well as performance in GD/WAT-PI.
MBA Colleges Accepting ATMA Scores
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow
- ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management
- School of Inspired Leadership – SOIL Gurgaon
- XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
- SIMSREE Mumbai: Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
ATMA Exam Pattern 2022:
In ATMA 2022 Exam, Objective Type Questions are asked. Get ATMA Exam Pattern 2022 from here. There are total 180 questions in paper. Time duration of paper is of 3 hours. On every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. There is a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks in paper. The ATMA Question Paper will come from below provided subjects: Check ATMA Syllabus 2022 from here.
|Sections||Subject||Division of Questions||Duration of paper (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Download PDF: ATMA Bulletin 2022
ATMA Exam Centres:
Normally, ATMA is conducted in the following Test centres: Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar), Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi and Thane.
Change of ATMA Exam Centre 2022 is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 5 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
Way to Fill AIMS ATMA Application Form:
In order to fill ATMA Online Registration Form, you need to go through the steps as listed here.
- You need to visit official portal of Association of Indian Management Schools i.e. www.atmaaims.com for ATMA August 2022 Registration.
- After that, press Under “For Applicants” section; press on “ATMA Exam Registration Link” to download ATMA Online Application Form.
- Enter details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in ATMA Online registration Form.
- After Downloading ATMA AIMS Application Form, press on “Hit here to register for ATMA Exam” link.
- You need to access two printouts of the ATMA filled-in Application (Registration Form) with ATMA Online Registration Number.
- You will also get auto-generated mail on registered email address after accessing the ATMA Application Form.
- After the registration process, you may fill AIMS 2022 application form.
- You need fill all the details in ATMA Application Form 2022 as per requirements.
- After that, recheck the ATMA Application Form.
- After that, upload all necessary documents and certificates with ATMA Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee by online payment gateway.
- Take a preview of ATMA Online form & submit it.
- Carry hard copy of ATMA Application Form 2022 for future need.
Hit Here to: ATMA Apply Online 2022
ATMA Important Dates 2022:
|ATMA 2022||Important Date|
|Closing of Payment gateway||15-12-2022|
|Date of Closure of Registration||17-12-2022|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in |
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20-12-2022|
For more details regarding ATMA Application Form 2022, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about ATMA 2022.