Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:58 pm
FMGE 2022: National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts FMGE 2022 is conducting two times in 1 year, i.e., in June and December. FMGE 2022 Application Form for December session is now available. Candidates who are interested may apply from 06-10-2022 to 06-11-2022.
Applicants, before applying must ensure Eligibility conditions for FMGE DEC 2022 Exam from here. Eligible candidates can apply by filling and submitting FMGE 2022 Online Registration Form at official site.
Apply for FMGE 2022:
|Board||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam||Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) 2022|
|Last date for FMGE 2022||06-11-2022|
|FMGE 2022 Exam Dates||14-12-2022|
FMGE DEC 2022 Exam Details:
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) a national level entrance exam is conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) to allow Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
Applicants are advice to go through the below structured page to get more details related to FMGE 2022 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com
FMGE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates fulfilling FMGE Eligibility Criteria are eligible to apply and participate in the Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE).
- One should be citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Applicants have completed Primary Medical Qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned to be recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed the final examination on or before the cut-off date.
- Candidates holding Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted for screening test.
FMGE 2022 Application fees
Candidates can submit Rs. 5500/- as application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking. The application fee will not be transferred or refundable in any circumstances.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam, after qualifying exam one will be called for counseling session
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
FMGE Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Attempts: There is no limit to appear in the exam.
Know Here: 5 Common Mistake Students Makes In Exam
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
FMGE Admit Card 2022
FMGE Admit Card 2022 will be available in the 1st week of December 2022. Candidates will be able to download their FMGE Admit Card 2022 by entering username and password. Candidates can check their name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, on FMGE Hall Ticket
FMGE Result 2022
National Board of Examinations will issue Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam Result e on 15-01-2022. Candidates can download FMGE Result through online mode. To qualify the exam it is mandatory to score 150 marks out of 300 marks.
FMGE 2022 Test Centers
How to Fill FMGE Application Form 2022?
- First and foremost step of candidate to fill FMGE 2022 Application Form is to visit the official website of National Examinations Board that is natboard.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and select FMGE Exam Notification tab
- Now on reaching new page read FMGE 2022 Notification and ensure your eligibility
- Hit on “FMGE Apply Online” link
- After that fill up required details in FMGE Registration form/ FMGE 2022 Application Form
- Then press on “submit” tab to record details get your users id and password
- Afterwards login to account and fill up FMGE Online Application Form with remaining details
- After filling FMGE 2022 Online Application Form, candidates have to upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate
- Make payment of fees through valid mode
- At last recheck details and hit “submit” tab and take printed copy of FMGE Inline Form for future use.
Documents Required for FMGE Application Form
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
FMGE 2022 Imp Dates
|Starting of FMGE 2022 Online Application form||16-10-2022|
|Closing of FMGE Application Form||06-11-2022|
|Availability of FMGE ET admit card||1st week of December 2022|
|FMGE 2022 entrance exam||14-12-2022|
|Announcement of cut off||31-12-2022|
|Declaration of result||15-01-2022|
|Starting of counselling||May 2022|
Applicants who want to fill FMGE 2022 Application Form they have to hit the above stated Official Link. Applicants can bookmark this web page to grab the complete details of FMGE Application Form 2022.