Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:32 pm
GPAT Registration 2022: For the first time in history, National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the GPAT Entrance Exam on 28-01-2022. As the GPAT Exam Dates has released, GPAT Registration 2022 will commenced from 01-11-2022.
GPAT Notification will be released soon on the official site. Students who want to take participate in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 are required to GPAT Apply Online. Interested students can apply for GPAT Entrance Exam Notification, only they fulfill all eligibility norms as required.
GPAT Registration 2022 Details:
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022|
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||01-11-2022|
|Last Date for GPAT Registration 2022||30-11-2022|
|Date of GPAT 2022 Examination||28.01.2022|
GPAT Exam Registration Last Date:
Candidates must get register through to get valid login ID or password, complete Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Registration 2022 procedure is stated. One can apply for exam by following the below stated appropriate guidelines.
For more information about GPAT Registration 2022 and examination date you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
About GPAT 2022
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is national level entrance exam which is going to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2022 onwards. GPAT score is considered all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. So, GPAT 2022 Exam is perfect gateway for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes.
Exam is three hours long in which total of 125 questions of four marks each will be asked. There will be provision of negative marking as well. In exam, total 841 institutions took participate to offer about 24,096 seats to candidates. On the basis of GPAT score, scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of pharmacy will also be provided.
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Appliers of GPAT Exam Notification are required to fulfill all eligibility details prescribed by the official authority for each and every participant.
- Nationality: Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: Aspirants who want to do GPAT online registration must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) or appearing the lateral entry B.Pharma programme.
- Appearing Candidates: Those contenders who are in final year of B.Pharma course are also capable to apply against GPAT 2022 Notification.
- Age Criteria: No age restriction for the individuals who want to appear in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
GPAT Registration Fees 2022
It is essential to pay some amount as application fee while the GPAT 2022 registration process:
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.1400+ Bank Charges.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.700+ Bank Charges.
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Mode of Payment:
- To apply for GPAT 2022/ GPAT Registration, candidates have to pay application fee as given above through online method by using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through SBI Challan. For same, one has to download challan from official website and visit to the nearby SBI branch with the requisite cash and challan for paying the fee.
- In case of Challan, Cash will be accepted from the next day of challan generation for GPAT Registration.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
With the help of exam pattern, one can get all exam details such as subjects, section , number of questions, worth of each topics, duration etc. After knowing all details you can prepare accordingly
- Mode: GPAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration: It is a 3 hour duration exam.
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GPAT Syllabus 2022:
National Testing Agency didn’t make changes in syllabus and exam pattern, it is similar as last year. Question in exam will be asked from topics such as Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis etc.
GPAT Test Cities
As per the GPAT Registration Notification 2022, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is going to be conducted in the following cities-
|GPAT 2022 Test City||GPAT 2022 Test City|
Procedure of GPAT Registration 2022
Candidates who are interested in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test need to do GPAT online registration through the official website i.e. www.aicte-gpat.in. Complete Applying procedure is will be done into 3 steps:
- GPAT 2022 Registration
- Application Fee
- Submission of GPAT Application form
Step 1: Self GPAT Registration 2022
- Firstly, aspirants have to register themselves by visiting official website.
- After that follow “Registration Info” and press on suitable link as given below.
- For this, they have to Fill GPAT Online Registration Form with all the important details and then submit it.
- Details cannot be changed after the submission of GPAT Registration Form
- Your system will generate a Login ID and 6 digit password.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- Contenders have to deposit the application fee as online/offline mode.
- Online payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- E-challan will be deposit in the SBI branch for offline payment.
Step 3: Submission of GPAT Online Application Form
- Candidates need to GPAT Login by entering their ID and password.
- Fill all the details and upload the upload the scanned copies of education qualification documents and date of birth certificate.
- While filling the form, upload your signature (size should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb) and photograph (size should be 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb).
- After that submit the GPAT Online Registration form and take the copy of same for further use.
- Submission of GPAT Registration Application Form after the last date will not accepted.
Read More: How to Fill Application Online Form?
- Category Certificate
- Physically Disabled Scribe Form
- Candidate Identification Affidavit
- Scribe Undertaking Certificate by Candidate
GPAT Admit Card 2022:
After completion of GPAT Registration Process, National Testing Agency will conduct GPAT Pharmacy Entrance Exam. GPAT Admit Card for same will be released on 07-01-2022. Students who will successfully register can only take participate in exam and download call letter by using their valid user ID or password.
GPAT Result 2022:
Soon after completion of exam on 28-01-2022, authority will declared the GPAT 2022 Result tentatively on 10-02-2022. Students, who will be participating in exam can check their performance outcome through online mode from official site by entering their registration ID or password.
FAQs related to GPAT 2022 Application Form
Question- Can a candidate cancels his/her application after doing the submission process and apply for fee refund?
Answer- No, cancellation will not be done after submission of GPAT 2022 Application and no fee will be refund to any candidate.
Question- After the submission of GPAT 2022 Online Application Form can an individual makes any changes regarding his/her address?
Answer- No, contender will not be able to do any change in the application form since he had press the “Submit” button.
Question- Which are the things that a candidate should bring with him at the test centre?
Answer- There’s something which is going to be arranged by the centre or by candidate himself, testing assistance and things are as follows:
|Testing Assistance||Applicable for||Arranged by|
|Abacus (without calculator)||Visually Impaired||Candidate|
|Hearing Aid||Hearing Impairment||Candidate|
|Wheel Chair||Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy||Candidate|
|Screen/Font Magnification||Visually Impaired||Test centre|
|Scribe/Reader||Visually Impaired/Cerebral Palsy||Candidate/Test centre|
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||01-11-2022|
|Last Date for GPAT Online form 2022||30-11-2022|
|GPAT Exam Date||28-01-2022|
|GPAT Admit Card Availability||07-01-2022|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2022||10- 02-2022|
|Downloading of GPAT Score Cards||Notified later|
|All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2022|
Email: [email protected]
Telephone no: +91-7991575767
We wish to say all the best to those candidates who are going to attend the GPAT 2022 and you can also hit on Official Link. The above information about GPAT Registration 2022 is helpful for you so take it seriously. To get time to time updates about examinations and results follow us on Google plus and Facebook.