Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:48 pm
HTET Application Form 2022
HTET Application Form 2022: Latest notification regarding Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 has been asserted at the official site. HTET Application Form 2022 is now available, interested applicants can apply latest before 31-11-2022.
HTET 2022 Application Form is invited from eligible applicants only so, interested en who also fulfills all Haryana TET eligibility conditions can apply online for HTET December Exam by submitting their applications.
HTET December Exam- Important details
|Name of the examination||HTET 2022 Exam|
|Also known as||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Exam Dates||22-12-2022 and 23-12-2022|
|Apply mode||Online mode|
Haryana TET Application Form 2022
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be organized by Board of Secondary Education Haryana on 22-12-2022 and 23-12-2022. Candidates who cleared this exam will be hired as Teacher in various government schools of Haryana.
Candidates who wish to get more information about Haryana TET Application Form 2022 for December Exam must go through this complete page which is well furnished by expert team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com
HTET Application Form
|Level No.||Posts Name|
|Level I||Primary Teacher|
|Level II||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Level III||Post Graduate Teacher|
HTET Eligibility Criteria:
|For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)||Candidates should have done Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education / four years B.El.Ed / two-year Diploma.|
|For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II)||Contenders must have done Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with two D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) With 50 % in BA or B.Sc.|
|For Lecturers of Class XI-XII||Participating candidates should have completed Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.|
HTET Age Limit:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 38 years as per the requirement.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to the norms of the government of Haryana.
HTET Application Fees:
- For the General/OBC Category: Rs. 600/- (computer based exam) and Rs. 700/- (for OMR)
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/- (computer based exam) and Rs. 350/- (for OMR)
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Admission Procedure for HTET Application Form:
- Applicants will be selected on the based on their marks obtained in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani on schedule date.
- Those candidates will be qualified in written test, must appear in interview.
Haryana TET Exam Pattern
HTET Paper 1 Pattern (for classes I to V):
|Subject Detail||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||90 Minutes|
|General Studies||Quantitative Aptitude||10||10|
HTET Paper 2 Pattern (for classes VI to VIII):
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks||Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher||60||60|
Download Now: HTET Syllabus
HTET Paper 3 Pattern (Class XI-XII):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
|Language I (Hindi)||15||15|
|Language II (English)||15||15|
Go Through Now:
Check the examination fee for HTET Application form from below table:
|Category||For one-level only||For two-level only||For three-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
Procedure to fill up Haryana TET Application Form:
- First of all, contenders, who are meeting eligibility criteria and interested to apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, must log on to the official website of that is htet.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to choose “Information Bulletin” tab which is available under the section “Download” section.
- Now, a new page will be opened on your display and read the advertisement carefully.
- Then, select “Apply” button and if you are a new candidate then press on “Create an account” link and fill the registration form.
- Those candidates are already registered, than login your account by entering correct details.
- After that, fill complete Haryana TET Eligibility Test Application Form with correct information and upload required documents in proper format.
- Finally, press “Submit” button and take a print out of it for further usage.
Documents must be provided during admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate
- AIU Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
|HTET Events||Dates Released|
|HTET Online Application Release From||19-11-2022|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||30-11-2022|
|Correction In Particulars||21-11-2022 to 03-12-2022|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||Nov, 2022|
|HTET Exam Date||22, 23-12-2022|
|HTET Result||January 2022|
For more details regarding HTET Application Form 2022, go through the Official Link mentioned above for your convenience.