Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:03 pm
IBSAT Application Form
IBSAT Application Form 2022: ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad has announced IBSAT Exam dates that is 22nd & 23rd December 2022!! IBSAT Application Form has been available from 1st July 2022.
Submit IBSAT Application Form till 12-12-2022:
Students who want to get admission MBA/PGPM/PhD in IBS affiliated campuses must get registered with the help of IBSAT Registration Process on or before 12-12-2022. Get other relevant details such as admission process eligibility and important dates from below customized page.
IBSAT Application Form 2022 Details:
|Conducting authority||ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad|
|Test||ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|IBSAT Online Registration Commence||1st July 2022|
|Last date to submit IBSAT Application Form||12-12-2022|
|IBSAT Exam date||22nd & 23rd December 2022|
|Category||IBSAT Application Form 2022|
Purpose of Conducting IBSAT 2022:
ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is the university level entrance exam managed by the ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad every year for admission into affiliated campuses of Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon and Dehradun.
Applicants, if you want to fetch more details about the IBSAT Application Form 2022 must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
IBSAT Application Form
IBS offer courses like MBA/PGPM at IBS Ahmadabad IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune campuses and PhD program at IBS Hyderabad campus.
IBS Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who are applying for the MBA course, they must complete their Graduation in any faculty with secured 50% marks. Also they should complete 15 years of education including all the years of their studies like (10+2+3 or 10+2+4).
For PhD Program:
Aspirants applying for PhD program must be graduated with 50% marks and they should complete their post graduation in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations with 55% marks.
To apply for the Institute Business Studies Aptitude Test exam candidate will have to pay IBSAT Online Registration Fees of Rs. 1800/-.
Check This Also: IBSAT Login
Process of Admission:
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India is going to conduct IBS Aptitude Test process on the specified dates. Those contenders who will qualify the written exam will be called for the Group discussion and Interview.
|IBSAT Sample Papers With Solutions|
IBSAT Courses Fee:
Fee of the MBA program from the IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum and in the IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum.
How To Fill IBSAT Application form:
- First of all you have to visit official website of ICFAI Business School authorities that are ibsindia.org.
- After that you must hit on “admission’ tab available at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, read carefully complete notification from that page.
- After that, press on “apply online” button given in above section of the page.
- Now, enter email and confirm e-mail in the Dialogue box.
- At the end you need to hit the “submit” button.
- After that online application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details in correct manner.
- Then hit on “submit’ button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take print out copy of it for future reference.
Required Documents while filling IBSAT Online Application Form 2022:
- Personal details of the candidate.
- Address & Guardian details.
- Details of Educational Qualification.
- Valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Details of Payment of IBSAT 2017 Application Fee (In the case of the Online Mode of Payment).
- Scanned copy of Color Photograph in JPG or JPEG format of 25 KB size (between 140 to 160 pixels).
View Now: IBSAT Result
IBSAT 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||01-07-2022|
|Last date to access application form||12-12-2022|
|Commencement of slot booking||1st week of July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|Exam date||22nd & 23rd December 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2022|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20th January 2022|
|Selection process starts from||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26th February 2022 at IBS Hyderabad |
PhD Program: 17th – 20th March 2022 at IBS Hyderabad
You may get further information regarding IBSAT Application Form 2022 from Official Link. If, you have any query related to IBSAT registration then please ask in comment box which is available in below section.