Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:22 pm
IFS Application Form
IFS Application Form 2022: For IFoS (Mains) Examination 2022, IFS Application Form is Available Now!! Those candidates who have qualified the IFS Pre Exam may now apply in Detailed Application Form (DAF) till 18-09-2022.
The selection of the candidates will be done by scaling them in three exams Preliminary, Main, Interview. Those candidates who will qualify the mains examination will appear for Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
IFoS Mains DAF is Out Now: Apply Till 18th September 2022!!!
IFS Mains Exam will be conducted on 02-12-2022. The qualified candidates have to first get themselves registered before filling up the ONLINE IFS DAF Application Form. You need to follow below provided instructions to fill the IFS Application Form 2022.
For acquiring more details regarding UPSC IFS Application Form, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com. Have a look for IFS Main Application Form!!!
IFS Application Form
IFS Eligibility Criteria
Here, details IFS Eligibility Criteria are discussed. You can go through the details mentioned below and ensure them whether you satisfy or not before you apply for IFS Application Form 2022.
Citizenship for IFS Notification:
Applicants, who are willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission examination, should be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrive over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of undyingly settling in India or
- An Individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intent of eternally settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be an individual in whose favour a official document of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Press Here to Get: IFS Main 2022 DAF Notice
Applying candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities / Institutions.
Age Limitation for Indian Forest Service Notification:
Age of the Candidates applying against IFS Notification shall be between 21-32 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2017 and have been released||5 years|
|In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period |
of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2017
IFS Notification 2022
IFS Application Fee:
For applying towards Civil Services (Main) Examination, candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.100/- through online mode as per the prescribed mode. No application fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates.
Payment of fee should be done either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank/ Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Number of Attempts allowed for IFS Application:
- The candidate who is eligible for the designation but have not counted the no of attempts if he/she had made in past, so please count it and tally with the list.
- Generally, a candidate is permitted to attempt 06 times this exam.
- The General category candidate who falls under Person with Benchmark disability will get 09 attempts.
- The relaxation will be available to the physically handicapped candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
Those applicants who have qualified the Pre written examination may appear for IFS mains examination. After qualifying the Main Exam, then applicants will have to appear for personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the commission.
Check Here: IFS Notification 2022
IFS Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
|Papers III, IV, V and VI|
Optional Subjects of IFS Main Examination:
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Check Here: Instructions to Apply for IFS Notification
Process of IFS Online Registration Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in to IFS Apply Online.
- Now, you need to “Apply Online” tab that is available in right side of page to fill IFS Detailed Application Form.
- Further, press on upsconline.nic.in link and a new page will appear.
- For UPSC IFS Part I Registration you need to select “Press Here for PART I” link
- UPSC IFS Part I Registration
- On appeared page, read the instructions carefully and if you satisfy with it hit yes tab.
- After the completion of IFS Registration an automated Registration ID and Password will be sent to candidates on their registered Mobile Number or Email Address.
- UPSC IFS Part II Registration
- After that fill UPSC IFS Online Application Form with all personal details, education details, address, and then press continue tab.
- The part 2 of IFS Application form includes filling up Payment details, selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature, and agreeing to declaration.
- Finally, recheck all details and press on agree to declaration to submit your IFS Online application form 2022.
Press Here: UPSC IFS Registration
IFS Main Exam Centres:
IFS Main Exam will be held on the following IFS Exam Centres:
- Dispur ( Guwahati )
- Port Blair and Shimla.
IFS 2022 Dates:
|UPSC IFS 2022||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online Application||07-02-2022|
|Last date to submit online Application||06-03-2022|
|UPSC IFS Pre Examination date||03-06-2022|
|Declaration of Prelims result||14-07-2022|
|Commencement of Online DAF||04-09-2022|
|Last Date to fill DAF||18-09-2022|
|Availability of the Main exam admit card||2nd Week of Nov 2022|
|Conduction of the main exam||02-12-2022 to 10-12-2022|
Candidates also grab detailed information about IFS Notification 2022 by tapping on to this OfficialLink. Candidates also subscribe our free mail service or they can like our page on Google+ and Face book for getting latest updates of IFS Application Form 2022