Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:52 pm
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
IGNOU Re Registration 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the IGNOU Re Registration. Those candidates who want to get admission in January session should fill the IGNOU Online Re Registration form.
IGNOU Re Registration Form link has been open; candidates can fill by visiting the official website of the university after checking the fee and status of the form. We have also provided online link on this page to fill the RR January form.
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Category||IGNOU Re-Registration 2022|
|Last Date to Fill||31-10-2022|
Do you know the IGNOU Re Registration Last Date?
Interested candidates can fill the IGNOU Re Registration Form before the last date 31-10-2022. Candidates can take re registration just after taking fresh admission in 1st year or 1st semester in any programme offered by IGNOU
For more details about the IGNOU Re-Registration 2022, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
How to Pay the IGNOU Re Registration Fee:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode with the help of credit card/Net banking/ payment via ATM Card.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
How to fill IGNOU Re Registration Online Form:
To fill the IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 form, candidates have to follow the below given steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the university which is www.ignou.ac.in
- After reaching on home page candidates are required to press on “Register Online” tab that is available in the menu bar.
- Further from drop down list candidates have to select “Re-Registration” option.
- This will navigate you to new page where IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022 will appear in front of you.
- Now, fill all details in IGNOU Re-Registration Form such as enrollment number which you have got at the time of admission in IGNOU.
- After that you have to enter captcha code and then finally hit on submit button for further procedure.
- Fill IGNOU re registration form with all the correct details in proper manner.
- Also need to upload Xerox of all required documents and testimonials in prescribed size.
- When details are filled, pay IGNOU Re Registration Fees through proper mode.
- Candidates can make the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Payment by using the Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- At last hit on the submit tab and take a print out of filled up IGNOU Re Registration Form for future need.
Hit Here: IGNOU Re Registration Form 2022
|Online Re-Registration start from||18-09-2022|
|Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees||31-10-2022|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000:||No Provision|
Candidates can get the complete details about the IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 from this page, for more updates about the IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 you can check the Official Link.