Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:46 pm
IIBF JAIIB 2022: Those who have not registered for IIBF JAIIB 2022 till 27.03.2022 are informed that Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has extended the last date of IIBF JAIIB Registration for May Exam 2022. Now, aspirants can submit IIBF JAIIB 2022 Registration From till 10-04-2022.
|Extended IIBF JAIIB Registration Date Notice |
As per the latest update of JAIIB/DB&F examinations, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance has extended registration time for JAIIB and DB&F examinations till 10th April 2022 with normal fee. Registration of JAIIB with late fee can be accepted till 13th April 2022.
Candidates are requested to register for IIBF JAIIB 2022 before the last date to appear in IIBF JAIIB May examination 2022. To obtain complete details in respect of Extended Last Date for IIBF JAIIB Registration you can press on provided link.
As per IIBF JAIIB 2022 Notification, those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility norms must fill the IIBF JAIIB 2022 Application Form. Any candidate who fails to fulfill the norms as given in the IIBF JAIIB notification will not be eligible to appear in Indian Institute Of Banking & Finance IIBF exam in May 2022.
|Name of the Institute||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Exam name||IIBF JAIIB|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Mode To Apply For IIBF JAIIB exam 2022||Online|
|IIBF Last Date||10-04-2022|
Follow the below section to fill IIBF JAIIB Online Application Form for which details are mentioned below. For more information regarding IIBF JAIIB 2022 and exam dates, you have to go to the underneath section of this page which is well organized by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
IIBF JAIIB Eligibility Criteria:
- As per the IIBF JAIIB Notification 2022, the examination is open for ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership).
- Aspirants must have successful done their matriculation examination or its equivalent from any recognized board. Institute can allow candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear in IIBF JAIIB exam.
- For the same they need recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he / she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, can also appear in the IIBF JAIIB exam 2022.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.
Check here: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
|Attempts||Examination Fees for Members|
|First attempt fee||Rs 2,400/-|
|Second attempt fee||Rs 1,000/-|
|Third attempt fee||Rs 1,000/-|
|Fourth attempt fee||Rs 1,000/-|
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Process to fill IIBF JAIIB Application Form 2022:
Candidates can apply for IIBF JAIIB 2022 Exam by having a look on the guidelines that are mentioned below:
- The first step that you have to follow is to visit Institute’s official website that is www.iibf.org.in
- Already registered member in the Institute can hit on “members” under ‘Apply now’ tab.
- After that you are required to read the rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully given on the new page.
- Now you can select the examination for which you wish to apply.
- Now log in using your membership number and password and then you must read the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards you have to fill the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc.
- On completing this step you are required to tap on “preview” button to check the IIBF JAIIB Application Form.
- After you have checked the form, you must tap on “submit” button and then proceed for the fee payment option.
- Select the payment option and follow the on screen instruction to complete the procedure.
- On completing the payment option, details will be displayed and the same will be sent to you through email /SMS.
- In case the process is not successfully completed then you have to follow the online procedure again.
- Candidates must take the print out of the filled form for the future usage.
IIBF JAIIB Notification>>>Get here
IIBF JAIIB 2022 Syllabus:
- IIBF JAIIB Syllabus contains the subjects namely:
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- To get the detailed syllabus you are suggested to hit on the link that is given I the downwards section.
IIBF JAIIB Syllabus 2022>>>Get Here
IIBF JAIIB Exam Pattern 2022:
- In IIBF JAIIB Exam, question paper will have 120 objective type multiple choice questions and each question will e of 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets.
- The number of questions asked may vary as per the Institute’s decision.
- Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be no additional deduction for any wrong attempted answers.
IIBF JAIIB Admit card 2022:
- Candidates can download the IIBF JAIIB 2022 admit card from the official website of the organization as the authority publishes on the official site. You can also acquire the IIBF JAIIB hall ticket from this portal as we will update it soon.
- IIBF JAIIB Admit card 2022 will be available on the official site in the last week of April 2022. Appearing candidates in the exam must download it before the IIBF JAIIB exam date 2022.
IIBF JAIIB result 2022:
- After appearing in the exam, candidates can check the IIBF JAIIB result 2022 from the official website of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. You can also stay connected with us to check the IIBF JAIIB 2022 result as we update here regularly.
- Before the institute declares the final result, it releases the answer key for the students so that they can assume their marks and get aware whether they could qualify the exam or not.
- Aspirants can check the answer keys from the official site of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. It is released before one week of the declaration of the result.
- Candidates need minimum 50 marks out of 100.
- Those aspirants who will secure 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects will also be declared as qualified candidates in the examination.
- Aspirants will be permitted to maintain the credits for the subjects passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination which is as follows;
Time limit for passing the examination:
- A time limit of 2 years will be given to the candidates to pass the examination. Aspirants are required to pay examination fee for a block of one year (First block) i.e. for two attempts.
- In case the candidate is not able to qualify the first block then he can appear for the further block on the payment of the requisite fee.
- If any candidate fails to pass the examination within the given time period of 2 years, they are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Those aspirants shall not be considered passed.
- The next time limit of the two years will begin from the date of application for the first block.
Want to Know? Why Do We Join Banking Sector??
Cut-off Date of Guidelines/Important Developments for Examinations:
- In order to test the candidates’ awareness about the current developments, the Institute asks questions in each exam about the recent developments/guidelines issued by the regulator(s).
- Some changes can be made in the developments/guidelines from the date the question papers are prepared and the dates of the actual examinations.
Looking at these issues effectively, the following decision has been made:
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period February to July of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers”.
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period August to January of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 30th June will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.
- The table which is given below further clarifies the situation:
|Particulars||Cut-off Date of Guidelines / Important |
Developments in Examination/s
|For the examinations to be conducted by |
the Institute for the period February 2022
to July 2022
|31 Dec 2017|
|For the examinations to be conducted by |
the Institute for the period August 2022 to
|30 Jun 2022|
IIBF JAIIB 2022 Dates:
|Events||IIBF JAIIB 2022 Important Dates|
|Online Period of Registration||Active|
|Last Date of JAIIB 2022 Registration||10-04-2022|
|Extended period of Registration (with late fee Rs. 200/-)||13-04-2022|
|IIBF JAIIB exam date||May 2022|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||06-05-2022|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||13-05-2022|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||25-05-2022|
For more details regarding IIBF JAIIB 2022, you must visit this Official Link or you can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D keys. For any query related to details in IIBF notification you can ask us in the below given comment box stated below.
Candidates, you can also subscribe to www.goldeneraeducation.com to get the emails regarding the latest updates instantly to your mail box. So stay connected with us.