Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:12 pm
JEST 2022 Application Form
Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) is going to release the JEST Application Form 2022 for Joint Entrance Screening Test. Candidates who are going to participate in the JEST Entrance Exam can check Eligibility, Imp Dates from here.
JEST online application form is going to be released on 01-11-2022 on the official website of JEST. Last date to fill the JEST 2022 Application Form is 15-12-2022. Contenders interested to appear in JEST 2022 exam can follow JEST registration process and submit their JEST Application form before last date.
JEST 2022: Important Details:
|Name of Conducting Body||Science & Engineering Research Board|
|Courses offered||Ph.D Programs in Physics/Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience|
|JEST online application form Release Date||01-11-2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||15-12-2022|
|NCHMCT JEE Exam Date||17-02-2022|
Imp Dates for JEST Application Form:
JEST 2022 is a national level entrance exam which is organized to provide admission in M.Sc, Ph.D., Integrated / M.Sc / M.Tech., Neuroscience or Computational Biology, Ph.D. programs in the JEST Participating institutes. This year JEST 2022 Exam is going to be conducted on 17-02-2022.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about JEST 2022 Application Form must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.goldeneraeducation.com.
JEST Application Form
JEST Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling the JEST 2022 Application Form, candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply for the JEST Entrance Exam. From the below table, check the basic eligibility criteria to appear in JEST 2022.
|Ph.D (Physics)||M.Sc. in Physics. (Some institutions accept B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.E./ M.Tech in Applied Physics and Mathematics).|
|Ph.D in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc||M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science or in related area.|
|Ph.D in Neuroscience at NBRC||M.Sc (Physics/Mathematics), B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science.|
|Ph.D in Computational Biology at IMSc||M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech/MCA in any discipline.|
|Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech-Ph.D (Physics)||B. Sc. (Physics/Mathematics). |
For NISER, B.Sc (Physics) or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering (Physics) with 60% and above.
For IIA, B.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics) /B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics/Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science & Engineering/Optics and Photonics.
IISER-Pune, ICTS-TIFR, NCRA-TIFR, and TIFR-TCIS, B.Sc. (Physics).
|Integrated Ph.D in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc||B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A. in Computer Science or related stream.|
|Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. at IIA||M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics)/Post-B.Sc. (Hons.) in Optics and Optoelectronics/Radio Physics & Electronics.|
|Integrated Ph.D. at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram||B. Sc. (Physics) or B.E./B. Tech. in any discipline.|
Exam Pattern of JEST 2022
- Mode: JEST 2022 is an OMR based test.
- Duration: Duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Language: The paper will be published in English language.
- Number of questions: The question paper of Physics will be divided into three parts i.e. Part A, Part B and Part C. Part-A- will have 25 questions and Part B will also have 25 questions. Question paper for Theoretical Computer Science will have a total seven subjective questions.
Marking scheme would be as followed:-
JEST Application Fee 2022:
To submit the JEST Application Form, candidates have to pay the Application Fee which is different for each category. Check the application fee for each category from below:
- Rs. 300 for General Category male Candidates.
- Rs. 150 for Women General Candidates
- Rs. 150 for SC / ST Male Category Candidates
- Candidates can pay the fee online through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
JEST Exam Centres:
How to Fill JEST 2022 Application Form?
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page that is www.jest.org.in
- After reaching on home page, you are required to move cursor towards “Announcement” section.
- Now, to apply for JEST you need to hit on Login/ Register tab under Announcement section.
Already Login Candidates:
- Candidates who are already login are required hit on login tab
- This will redirect you to new page where you are required to enter user name, password, captcha code and then hit on “login” tab to fill the JEST Application Form.
- Now, appliers can fill JEST application form with complete details and suitable manner.
- New users need to hit on Register tab and then press on create new account to fill JEST application form.
- Enter the asked details and hit on Create new account.
- Further login your account and fill all the JEST application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Then, upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last recheck the details in the JEST application form and hit on submit tab.
- Also take the hard copy of JEST application form and keep it secure for future use.
Apply Here: JEST 2022 Application Form
JEST 2022 Important Dates:
The JEST 2022 exam dates are given in the table below:
|Starting of JEST application form||01-11-2022|
|Last date to submit the JEST 2022 application form||15-12-2022|
|Availability of admit card||Third week of January|
|Answer Key Release||Last week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit objection regarding answer key||1st week of March 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of March 2022|
|Interview starts||3rd week of April 2022|
Candidates can collect more information about the JEST 2022 Application Form by going to this official link. If you have any query about JEST Application Form, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service