Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:15 pm
KEE 2022 Application Form
KEE 2022 Application Form: Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences will release KEE 2022 Application Form soon. Candidates can check the Steps to Register Online for KEE 2022, Last date and fee here.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination. To check the KEE Eligibility candidates can follow the below stated procedure.
Register Online: KEE 2022:
|Exam Name||Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||KEE|
|Conducting authority||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Exam Type||University Level|
KEE 2022: Last Date
To fill the KEE Application Form 2022 candidates have to visit the official website of Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences before the last date that is First week of April 2022.
Applicants will get complete details in regards with KEE 2022 Application Form by going through below section of this page which is well structured below by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
KEE Application Form
KEE 2022 Programmes Offered
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Media Technology
- Robotics and Automation
- Food Processing and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
KEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech Programs (Except Bio Programs)||Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum of 55% marks aggregate in PCM|
|B.Tech in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Food processing and Engineering||Passed class 12 or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in PCM|
The candidate must not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2022.
KEE Admission Process 2022
The admission to the Karunya Institute of technology and Sciences will be based on the marks secured in KEE 2022 and HSC. KEE 2022 counselling will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates to offer seats in the respective programmes.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: How to Apply For Student Visa in 2022 | Get a Visa for US/Canada/Australia
KEE 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Sections||4 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude)|
|Section-wise marks||Mathematics/Biology – 40 marks |
Physics – 25
Chemistry – 25 marks
General Aptitude – 30 marks
|Examination Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Marking Scheme||There will be negative mark of 0.25 for every wrong answer.|
KEE Syllabus 2022
Before starting the preparation, know the KEE 2022 syllabus thoroughly. The syllabus of KEE 2022 will carry the topics and units candidates need to study for each subject- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
KEE Admit Card 2022
The admit card of KEE 2022 will be available in online mode tentatively in last week of April. KEE 2022 Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees.
KEE Result 2022
Candidates can check result of KEE 2022 by log-in into their accounts using their credentials. Along with the result, KEE 2022 rank card will also be made available. Through rank card of KEE 2022 candidates can check their rank obtained in the entrance exam.
KEE Counselling 2022
The authorities will conduct the KEE 2022 counselling tentatively in second week of July in online mode. Based on their rank obtained in the entrance exam and marks secured in HSC, candidates will be shortlisted and called for counselling of KEE 2022 to participate in.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Admit card of KEE 2022
- Provisional enrollment letter
- Valid ID proof (driving license, passport, etc.)
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheets
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (4)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card as a proof of residence
- Christian Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Jesus Calls Young Partner (if applicable)
- Income Certificate or Form-16 of parent for financial year 2017-2022
- Attested community certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.
- DD of tuition fee for a tentative amount of Rs. 50,000 in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counselling
KEE 2022 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place|
|12||Coimbatore – |
Download PDF>>Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE-2022)-Centre List
How to fill KEE Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates may fill application form through online mode by following the 5 steps which is completely described below:
Step 01: KEE 2022 Registration
Step 02: Filling up of KEE application form 2022
Step 03: Uploading of documents
Step 04: Fee payment
Step 05: Print out of confirmation page
Steps 01: KEE 2022 Registration
- To get register themselves, candidates are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.karunya.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Apply Now” tab from the top of the homepage.
- Then, candidates will get registration page as given below in image
- Now fill Expression Of Interest (EOI) with entire details such as name, email id, and mobile number.
- After doing this, you will get expression of interest (EOI), application number and pass-code will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
- If you have Application no. & passcode, then you need to press on “Hit here to fill in the Application” link to fill details as given in image.
Step 02: Filling up of KEE Online Registration form 2022
- Candidates have to use the credentials to login and fill up the application form of KEE 2022.
- Fill KEE Online Application Form with complete details Candidate’s name, as per class X mark sheet, Date of birth, Gender, Blood group, Community, Religion in correct manner.
- KEE application form 2022 – Academic details
- Class XII register number
- Year of qualifying class XII
- Name of the state where candidates are studying/studied class XII
- Class XII examination Board
- Name of three exam centers as per candidates’ preference
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- After filling the KEE Application Form, must upload a scanned image of the required documents in the prescribed format
- Those candidates are applying for various B.Tech programmes, have to upload their SSLC mark sheet
- Candidates must ensure that the scanned copy of the image is in JPEG format and it is not more than 1 MB.
Step 4: KEE 2022 application fee payment:
- In order to validate the application form of KEE 2022, candidates have to pay the requisite KEE application fee defined by the University.
Step 5: Print out of confirmation page:
- After the payment of fee, KEE Application Form is successfully submitted. Candidates will get a confirmation message on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now, download the fee receipt and provisional admission order.
- Documents to preserved submitting KEE application form 2022 like KEE provisional admission order and Fee receipt
Read More: How to Fill Application Online Form?
KEE 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet and online application||First week of April 2022|
|Release of admit card||Last week of April 2022|
|Spot Registration/admission for KEE 2022||Last Week of April|
|Date of Exam||April 27, 2022 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||First week of May 2022|
|KEE 2022 Single Window Counselling||Second week of July 2022|
Visit this Official Link to attain rest details of KEE 2022 Application Form. If you have any query related to KEE Application Form 2022 then you may ask by typing your comment in below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries soon.