Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:16 pm
KSET Notification: Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore has invited Karnataka SET Application Form for Lecturer and Assistant Professor. KSET Notification is having all details as process to fill application form, last date to apply, application fee & others.
KSET Notification 2022 has been released at official portal of university on 21-08-2022. Process for submission of KSET Application Form has commenced from 23-08-2022. Keen applicants may apply for same latest by 22-09-2022.
Karnataka SET Application Form Details:
|Name of Conducting Body||University of Mysore|
|Submission of online application commences from||23-08-2022|
|Last date for submission of KSET Application Form||22-09-2022|
|Karnataka State Eligibility Test||16-12-2022|
Karnataka SET Exam Dates:
Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be organized on 16-12-2022 at various exam centres. Those who qualify the KSET 2022 are eligible to apply for Lecturer and Assistant Professor in concerned Universities / Colleges / Institution.
To gain more details about KSET Notification 2022-19 such as eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & others, go through this page prepared by team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com
KSET Eligibility 2022:
- Aspirants applying for Karnataka SET Notification must hold Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks.
- As per Karnataka SET Eligibility, those who are pursuing their Master’s Degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed are also eligible.
- There will be 5% relaxation is provided to the reserved category.
KSET Age Limit:
As per KSET Notification, there is no upper age limit to apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2022.
Applicants applying against Karnataka State Eligibility Test Notification are required to pay application fee. To know about amount of Karnataka SET Fee, go through below provided table.
Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who online application after the last date till the extended period.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Note about Karnataka State Eligibility Test Fee:
Those belonging to SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, PWD., who claim fee exemption must enclose attested copy of category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment:
Contenders applying against KSET Notification are required to pay application fee via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted).
KSET Selection Procedure 2022:
Selection of aspirants for Karnataka State Eligibility Test is on the basis of written exam. Applicant must clear the written exam to be a Lecturer and Assistant Professor.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
Qualifying Criteria for Assistant Professor By KSET:
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
KSET Exam Pattern 2022:
- The test will be consisting of two papers.
- There will be Multiple-Choice Questions in Karnataka State Eligibility Test(Both the papers)
- In exams, the paper pattern will be in OMR form.
|Session||Paper||Maximum Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Compulsory questions||1 Hour (09.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M)|
|Second||II||200||100 Compulsory questions||2 Hours (11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M)|
Paper – I:
- It consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- Questions will be from Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
Paper – II:
- It consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by aspirants.
KSET Test Centers 2022:
|Center Name||Center Code|
Get Here: KSET Notification (English)
Get Here: KSET Notification (Kannada)
Process to apply against KSET Notification 2022:
Check step by step process to fill Karnataka SET Application Form.
- To apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test, you may visit official site of organization that is www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Press on ‘Notification’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From drop down list, choose ‘Download Notification’ link.
- Refer all details from Karnataka SET Notification 2022 in proper way.
- After checking eligibility norms, press on ‘How to Apply’ link.
- Read all guidelines from there to fill Karnataka State Eligibility Test Application Form 2022.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving required E-mail id & password.
- After TWO WORKING DAYS from the date of payment, candidates have to login with their email ID and password for downloading Karnataka SET Application Form 2022 & you may Carry printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper .
- Fill KSET Application Form 2022 with asked details like your name, qualification & others.
- At next step, attach the scanned image of your photograph along with application.
- Also, pay your examination fee; submit your form at address placed below as per KSET Notification instructions.
|Type||Address to submit form|
|Application form||Nodal center chosen by the candidate|
|Attendance slip||the Nodal center chosen by the candidate|
|Admission card||To be retained by the candidate|
KSET Dates 2022:
|Events||Karnataka SET Dates 2022|
|Submission of online application commences from||23-08-2022|
|Last date for submission of KSET Online Application Form||22-09-2022|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-||03-10-2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective Nodal Centers||06-10-2022|
|Date of Examination||16-12-2022|
Check its Official Link for more details about KSET Notification 2022-23. Keep tuned with us for more updates about latest notification.