Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:40 pm
MH LAW CET
MH LAW CET 2022: Students will get admission LL.B Regular- Full Time courses on the basis of marks secured by the students in MH LAW CET 2022 Entrance Exam. MH LAW CET Application Form for 3 year LAW course has to be submitted till 16-05- 2022.
MH LAW CET Exam Date announced officially!! Maharashtra Common Entrance Test LAW for 3 year LL.B course exam will conduct on 17th June 2022. Aspirants, who want to get admission in law courses, have to appear for examination and also qualify it.
MH LAW CET 2022:
|Conducting Authority||Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Examination||MH LAW CET 2022|
|MH LAW CET 2022 Exam Dates||For 3 year LL.B Full Time course:17th June 2022|
|Last date to apply for MH LAW CET 2022 Notification||16-05-2022|
MH LAW CET 2022 Application Form Last Date!!
Students have to register first before submitting the online form to apply for LAW entrance exam. We have provided simple guidelines for registration and submission of applications so, follow those instructions to apply for concerned exam.
For additional details of MH LAW CET 2022–2022 must go through this page which is well created by the team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com
MH LAW CET
MH LAW CET Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are applying for MH LAW CET 2022 Examination have to fulfill all MH LAW CET eligibility details as given below-
Nationality & Domicile:
- All Indian candidates can apply MH LAW CET Entrance Examination.
- NRI candidates have prescribed eligibility norms can apply.
- Candidates belong to different religious or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can apply
- Candidates belong to Foreign/OCI/PIO categories are eligible to apply for Maharashtra LAW CET Exam.
- Citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities
- Whose parents are working here and born in the state are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test LAW.
- For LLB (3 Year): One must have passed Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Percentage Required: For general candidates: 45% marks and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
Age Limit for MH LAW Common Entrance Test 2022:
- No maximum age limit 3 year law programme.
Also Go Through: LLB Distance Education in India
MH LAW CET 2022 Application Fee
While submitting the MH LAW CET Application Form, General category candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- where as reserved categories are required to Rs 400/- as application fees via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
MH LAW CET 2022 Admission Process
- As per the MH LAW CET Exam Notification, admission of the eligible students for LL.B Regular- Full Time Course will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
- Those who qualify the exam will undergo counseling round for seat allotment.
Check Here: Top 10 Law Colleges In India 2022
MH LAW CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted via online (Computer Based Test) mode
- Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time is 2 hours.
- Question paper will be set in English and Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge |
with Current Affairs
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
MH LAW CET Syllabus
Entrance Examination contains topics related to law. Candidates must prepare for Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics.
How To Submit MH LL.B CET Application Form?
In order to apply for MH LAW CET Notification applicants have to submit the MH LAW CET Online Form before prescribed MH LAW CET Dates by following the below mentioned guidelines-
- First of all, applicants are required to go through the official site that is www.dhepune.gov.in or CET cell’s website i.e. www.mahacet.org.
- Now hit the suitable link of MH LAW CET 2022 Admission Notification.
- Read the complete details given in the MH LAW CET Admission Notice and ensure you eligibility.
- After that, go to the “MH LAW CET Apply Online” link
- New users are required to get registered first by filling and submitting the MH LAW CET online registration form.
- When MH LAW CET Registration Process will be completed you will get User ID or Password
- Login using that valid User ID or Password and fill up MH LAW CET 2022 Application Form with all required details.
- Upload scanned images of documents /testimonials/photograph / signature as required with Online Application Form.
- Pay up mandatory prescribed application via online mode.
- At last press the “submit” tab and printed copy of form for future use.
MH LAW CET Admit Card
Aspirants who will successfully submit their forms and eligible to appear for examination have to download the call letter through online mode form the official site or directly through our portal. Hall ticket will be released on 1st June 2022 for 3 year course.
MH LAW CET 2022 Result
Those who will be participating in the exam can check their performance outcome through this page. Officials will release the result for 3 year course on 28th June 2022.
MH LAW CET 2022 Counselling
Students who will qualify the entrance examination will be called for counseling round for seat allotment in order to pursue LLB course. Applicants have to appear for counseling as per their rank or marks of exam along with all required documents.
MH LAW CET 2022 Important Dates:
|Events||MH LAW CET 2022 Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of MH LAW CET Online Application Form||Released|
|MH LAW CET Application Form last date||16th May 2022|
|Last date to edit/modify in MH CET Law application form||16th May 2022|
|Last date for printing MH LAW CET 2022 Online Application Form||31st May 2022|
|MH LAW CET 2022 Admit Card Issue||1st June 2022|
|MH LAW CET Exam Date||17th June 2022|
|Declaration of MH LAW CET 2022 Result||28th June 2022|
|MH LAW CET 2022 Counselling & seat allotment starts||July 2022|
|Counselling & seat allotment end||August 2022|
|Classes starts||September 2022|
Candidates must go through the official link to grab further details regarding MH LAW CET 2022–2022. Stay tuned with our portal www.goldeneraeducation.com to get all latest updates instantly. Keep visiting to our site regularly for additional information related to MH LAW CET 2022–2022.