Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:36 pm
TNEA Application Form
TNEA Application Form 2022: Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Notification has been released however TNEA Application Form 2022 will be available from 3rd May 2022. Students can apply for TNEA 2022 Admissions process till 30th May 2022.
Through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions process eligible candidates will get admission into engineering courses at different colleges across Tamil Nadu under Anna University. Before submission of TNEA Application Form, must ensure Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2022
TNEA Application Form
|Purpose||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions|
|Category||TNEA Application Form|
|Submission of TNEA Application Form starts||3rd May 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 May 2022|
Submit TNEA Application Form till 30 May 2022!!
Those who want to get admission into engineering courses have to qualify the exam. Interested candidates must complete TNEA online registration before submission of TNEA Application Form or before the last date. Along with TNEA Application Form appliers also have to submit required documents online.
On the below section of this page our expertise team unit www.goldeneraeducation.com has well structured the information about TNEA Application Form 2022-19, so scroll down the page to go through it completely.
TNEA Application Form
TNEA Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Qualification: Aspirants should have qualified their 10+2 or equivalent examination with (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) as its compulsory subject from a recognized board/institute.
- Minimum Marks: Applying contender should have scored atleast 50% marks (General Category), 45% marks (OBC Category) & 40% marks (MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category).
- Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years while the maximum should not exceed 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age shall be provided to the applicants belonging to specific reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
Reservation of seats for TNEA
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
Also Check: TNEA Eligibility Criteria
TNEA Application Form Fees
- Aspirants who wish to submit amount of application fee via online mode are required to pay Rs. 500 (For General) & Rs. 250 (For ST/SC/OBC) through (Debit/Credit cards/ E-banking etc).
- While those who wish to submit it via offline mode have to pay Rs. 700 (For General) & Rs. 450 (For ST/SC/OBC) for the application form, contenders are suggested to keep printed copies of filled application form for further use.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Process
As per the TNEA Notification 2022, applicants will get admission into engineering courses at different colleges across Tamil Nadu under Anna University on the basis of 10+2 examination marks.
Students will be called for counseling where seats will be allotted according to their rank preference and availability of seats.
Top 10 TNEA Participating Institutes
|List of Participating Institutes||Number of Seats|
|Thiagarajar College of Engineering||860|
|PSG Institute of Technology||1320|
|University Departments of Anna University – CEG Campus||1290|
|University Department of Anna University – MIT Campus||900|
|Kumaraguru College of Technology||1200|
|Coimbatore Institute of Technology||700|
|K.S Rangasamy College of Technology||1200|
|Bannari Ammam Institute of Technology||1740|
|University College of Engineering, Tiruchirappali||1080|
|Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Kancheepuram||1620|
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
Way to fill TNEA Application Form
Before submission of TNEA Application Form, applicants have to complete TNEA registration process by following the below given steps-
- First of all, log on to the official website of organization that is www.tnea.ac.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to hit appropriate link for “TNEA 2022 Application Form”.
- Aspirants are required to read the TNEA Notification carefully to ensure all the details.
- Then aspirants who found themselves eligible are required to log in.
- New users have to hit “New User Registration” and fill up TNEA Online Registration Form with all required details
- Submit the filled details and get registered user id and password.
- Now already registered candidates need to enter their registered user id and password and then press “Log in” button.
- After that, fill the relevant information in the TNEA 2022 Online Application Form
- Upload scanned images of documents and particular along with TNEA 2022 Online form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Then press the submit tab their applications via online mode may hit “submit” button.
- Other aspirants can take printout of TNEA 2022 Application form and send it to the postal address provided below.
The Secretary Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Anna University, Chennai – 600025
List Of Documents Required With TNEA Application Form:
- Original Special Reservation Form with DD
- 10thMark Sheet
- HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC & BCM.
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
TNEA Admit card
TNEA Admit card will be released in the month of June 2022. Candidates who have registered themselves will be able to download the TNEA Admit Card, from the official website of organization by just entering the required details such as name, roll number, or date of birth.
After the declaration of result candidates are required to appear for TNEA counseling process, to participate in it candidates have to carry their counseling call letter along with essential documents. Counseling process for this generally begins in the month of June. For TNEA Admission process aspirants have to fill their choices of colleges for admission, while the allotment will be based on the basis of rank list and availability of seats.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof
- Six passport size photograph
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
TNEA Application Form: Significant Dates:
|The release of Notification||29 Apr 2022|
|Commencement of TNEA online Application Form||03 May 2022|
|Last Date of submission of TNEA Online Form||30 May 2022|
|Commencement of Certificates verification at TFC’s||First week of June 2022|
|Commencement of online choice filling & confirmation||First week of July 2022|
For more information about TNEA Application Form 2022, candidates are suggested to check the official website of organization. If you have any queries or doubts related to this post then feel free to ask us in the below given comment box, we will surely get back to it as soon as possible.
You may bookmark this page by using control + d key or follow us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or Twitter to get the regular updates directly on your wall. Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services for notifications directly into your mailbox.