Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:11 pm
UP B.Ed JEE
UP B.Ed JEE 2022: Lucknow University is all set to conduct UP B.Ed JEE 2022 to provide admission to deserving and eligible students in B.Ed courses. Interested candidates can check UP B.Ed Registration Dates and Eligibility criteria and apply now through online mode from this page easily.
Applicant must go through the eligibility criteria and other requirements by going through this page or they may also go through the public notice as provided on its official notice before filling and submitting the UP B.Ed JEE Online Application Form.
UP JEE Notification Overview:
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Exam Name||UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam|
|Category||UP B.Ed JEE 2022|
|Mode To apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||2022|
Check UP B.Ed JEE Registration Dates & Eligibility Criteria Here!!!
Those candidates who want to take admission in any of the Uttar Pradesh University to continue their studies through B.Ed. Course are informed that they can apply for the entrance examination online on or before the last date that is 10-02-2022.
Grab more detailed information regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2022 by going through the content provided below on this page by the dedicated team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
UP B.Ed JEE
- Indian candidates are only eligible to apply
- Applicants need to fulfill the status of local resident and ensure for having satisfied the domicile criteria
- Must be Graduated from recognized University of UP or any of the Central University with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- In the case of Bachelor of Technology/Engineering they need to obtain minimum 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects to apply for the test
Those who want to apply for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam shall be more than 21 years of age as per the norms of the organization.
UP B.Ed. Reservation Criteria:
Authority has reserved the seats on the basis of different categories as mentioned below:
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
Fee for UP B.Ed Application:
Appliers of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Test are required to pay an amount of fee towards their online application form after they has registered for the examination. Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE 2022.
- For General candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/SC & OBC candidates: Rs. 550/-
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Pattern:
- UP B.Ed. examination will consist of multiple choice questions
- For each correct answer candidates will be rewarded 2 marks
- Each wrong answer will result in loss of 1/3 mark
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Exam Duration: 3 hours|
|Language paper (any of |
from Hindi/English )
|Exam Duration: 3 hours|
|General aptitude test||50||100|
|Subject specialization (Arts, |
Commerce, Science, Agriculture)
Procedure to Fill UP B.Ed JEE 2022-20 Application Form:
Candidates who are going to apply for Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam have to fill online application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy steps. You can also read instructions for form filling before you apply.
Step 1: Login to Lucknow University
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Lucknow University that is www.lkouniv.ac.in
- After reaching to the home page of official site, you have to select “current event” section and hit on “View All” link
- Now you have to hit on “JEE B.Ed. 2022-20” link
Step 2: UP B.Ed JEE Registration
- Further, applicants have to fill the relevant details in the UP B.Ed JEE Registration form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their UP B.Ed login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 3: Personal Details
- After the registration process, applicants have to enter their personal details.
Step 4: Upload photo, signature, Index finger Impression and Sub Category Documents
- Applicants have to upload their respective scanned photo, signature, & left and right Index finger impression and document related to sub category claimed.
Step 5: Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets.
- Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG Final year/Semester Examination in 2022, have to fill name of their University and their roll number now.
- All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counselling otherwise their candidature is rejected.
Step 6: Weightage
- Applicants have to fill their details related to the claim of weightage.
- Candidate have to upload the certificate related to weightage claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority
Step 7: Choice of Test Centre
- Applicants have to fill their three choices of test centre, in order of his/her preference.
- The Test centre allotted, may be different form his/her choice. The University of Lucknow reserves the right to allot any other test centre.
Step 8: Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again.
- Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 9: Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Step 10: Print Application form
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which may be needed for ready reference.
- Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Important Dates:
|Commencement of Application |
|Last date of the registration||2nd week of March 2022|
|Deadline for the submission |
of Application Fees
|2nd week of March 2022|
|Closing date of online application |
|2nd week of March 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of April 2022|
|The announcement of result||3rd week of May 2022|
|Date of counseling||from 1st week of June 2022|
|New academic session will start from||1st week of July 2022|
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2022. For more details they may visit its Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss out any latest update also.