UPSC CDS 2 Application Form
UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2022: UPSC CDS 2 Register Online for filling up 414 Posts till 04 Sep 2022!!! After the successfully submission of UPSC CDS 2 Application Form, contenders have to participate in Combined Defence Services Examination on 18-11-2022.
Contenders are informed that Submission of CDS Application Form Procedure will comprise two parts i.e. Part I Registration and Part II Registration. After the completion of UPSC Part I registration, you need to log in your ID for Part II.
upsc cds Register Online
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Defense Services Examination 2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree|
|Selection Process||Written Exam followed by an Interview|
|CDS Exam Date||18-11-2022|
Candidates can check the detailed way to submit UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2022 by moving their cursor downwards on this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Get Here All: UPSC Notification
CDS Application Form
CDS 2 Vacancy Details 2022:
|Name of the Course||Approximate No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—24th SSC Women||12|
UPSC CDS 2 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Contenders who are going to apply for UPSC CDS 2 exam Notification must have Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in their relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with good academic records.
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy: Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent
- For Indian Naval Academy: Graduate in Engineering
- For Air Force Academy: Graduate (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Do You Know? CDS Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation For Union Public Service Commission Exam:
|Indian Military Academy||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||20-24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
UPSC CDS II Remuneration Offered:
As stated in CDS 2 Notification, Aspirants who got selected for the vacant positions of the organization will get good amount of remuneration and furnished below and also liable for perks, allowances and others benefits as per the rules and regulation
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||6,13,00-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|Military Service Pay(MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier||15.500 p.m. fixed|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA.||56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)|
Check Out: UPSC CDS Officer Salary
UPSC CDS 2 Application Fee:
- All the candidates who are going to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Exam Notification (especially general category) must need to remit Rs. 200/- as an application fees.
- Application fees can be paid either through cash at any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility.
- SC/ ST and Female Candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
Height/Weight Standards for Male Candidates:
|Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)|
|18 years||20 years||22 years|
|152||44 (45 navy)||46||47|
|155||46||48 (47 navy)||49|
Height/Weight Standards for Female Candidates:
|Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)|
|20 years||25 years||30 years|
Vision Standards for Air force:
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+2.00 D Sph|
|Colour Vision||CPI (MLT)|
|Near Vision||N-5 each eye|
Visual Standards for Navy:
|Uncorrected without glass||6/12|
|Corrected with glass||6/6|
|Limits of Myopia||-1.5|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I|
CDS Marital Status:
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (NA) and Air Force Academy (AFA): Unmarried
- For Officers Training Academy (OTA – Men): Unmarried and Married
- For Officers Training Academy (OTA – Women, Non-Technical): Unmarried / Widow/ not remarried / issueless divorces.
CDS Selection Process:
As per the UPSC CDS Notification, after completion of written test, candidates have to undergo for face to face interview which will be conducted by the Service Selection Board of Ministry of Defence. It is the final stage of recruitment process and lead to final selection.
Then, document verification will be executed and at last, candidates have to undergo a medical fitness test. It is just of qualifying nature and its marks will not be added.
CDS Exam Pattern:
Aspirants will be tested on their English Skills, General Knowledge and basic mathematical ability. The distribution of marks is as follows-
For Admission to IMA, INA and AFA:
|Subject Name||Exam Duration||Max Marks|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|Subject Name||Exam Duration||Max Marks|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam Pattern
- Aspirants will be tested on their English Skills, General Knowledge and basic mathematical ability. The distribution of marks is as follows-
- For IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy
For Officer’s Training Academy
Procedure To UPCS CDS Application Form:
Candidates are suggested to follow given guidelines for the submission of UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2022:
Part I: UPSC CDS 2 Online Registration:
- First of all, visit the official website, which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After getting on the home page of the website, select the link titled as “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Then, you have press “Here for PART I” link and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying Important Instructions.
- Hit “Yes” tab and a new page asking details for UPSC CDS Online registration form will be shown.
Payment of Application Fee
- Now you need to press “Continue” tab and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Enter asked details for payment and recheck the details before submission.
- Contenders are suggested to take a print out of UPSC CDS 2 Online Form.
- Afterwards contenders have to press “Continue” tab and on this new page they need to select their exam center.
- While choosing UPSC CDS II Exam Centers, contenders must be very careful.
Photo & Sign Upload
- Now you need to press “Continue” tab and upload your photograph and signature.
- The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 5 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Agreeing to Declaration
- Then you to recheck UPSC CDS 2 Application Form details and hit “Submit” tab.
- Finally, contenders will get password and ID for login, keep it safely.
Part II: UPSC CDS 2 Online Registration
- After the completion of Part I Registration, you have to go for Part II Registration.
- You need to log in with the help of ID and password got after Part I registration.
- Then you are required to go for filling UPSC CDS 2 Online application form with remaining details.
- At last make final submission by pressing the suitable button and keep it safely for future use.
Grounds on the basis CDS II Application Form will be rejected:
Organization will reject application form on the basis of below mentioned basis:
- on the basis of bad quality of submitted photograph
- on the grounds of bad quality of submitted signature
- on the grounds of swapping of photograph with that of signature
- on the basis of signature submitted or photograph submitted at the place of signature
UPSC CDS Admit card:
Applicants are informed that commission will release the CDS exam admit card 15 days prior to examination, all contenders are advice to keep vesting to official website or may get it directly though this page. We will soon update this page with CDS hall ticket…. So stay tuned.
Unfair means strictly prohibited
- No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate
- No candidates shall permit his papers to be copied
- Aspirants shall not attempt to give nor obtain irregular assistance of any description.
Important things to remember:
Aspirants need to be more careful at the time of filling of details in the OMR answer sheet as any omission or mistake will cause to be the answer sheet liable for rejection. While writing and answering in the OMR sheet, aspirants must use black ball pen. As any other color are banned.
UPSC CDS Result:
Contenders must check UPSC CDS cut off marks from this page as soon as it will be declared by union public service commission.
Check Here: CDS 2 Result
UPSC’s customer care number:
In case of any query aspirants can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over telephone number stated below:
Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543
CDS 2 Important Dates:
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 04-09-2022 till 6:00 PM.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted: 18-11-2022
Candidates may get complete details regarding CDS 2 Application Form 2022–19 through the Official Website. Candidates can bookmark this site by using ctrl+d to grab all latest updates.
To attain any other details about upcoming recruitment then may keep visiting regularly. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google. Contenders can mail buy subscribing our free mail services.