AIIMS released a notification to fill the vacancy of nursing officers. Examination for the same will be conducted all over India. The positions will be filled through the Nursing Officers Recruitment common eligibility test (NORCET). Positions are also for the hospitals and institutions situated all across India.
Candidate can follow the link to check locations:
AIIMS NORCET 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test)|
|Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi|
|Advt. No.||NORCET 2023|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Vacancies||Approx 3500 (Exact Vacancies will be notified later.|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 9208- 34800 plus 4600 Grade Pay (Level 7)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||21- 45 years|
|Notification Released Date||August, 2023|
|Application Form Started||August , 2023|
|Application Closing Date||August , 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test CBT|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
Start date of Application: August 2023
Last date of Application: August 2023
Final application acceptance date: August 2023
Date of examination: November/December 2023
AIIMS NORCET 2023: Exam Pattern
The exam conducted will be of 3 hours duration.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|General Awareness & Aptitude Test||10||10|
|Subject Related Question||180||180|
AIIMS NORCET 2023: Selection Process
The Selection Process for the AIIMS NORCET exam 2023 will be based on a written test and personal interview
The age limit to fill the application is 08 to 21 years.
Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations (SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, PWBD- 08 years, PWBD+OBC- 13 years, PEBD+SC/ST- 15 years, Ex-serviceman- 5 Years, Central govt. employee- 5 years, Central govt. employee+ OBC- 8 years, Central govt. employee+ SC/ST- 08 years)
General candidates: 2080 INR
SC/ST/EWS: 2500 INR
Candidates can pay the fee online using credit/ debit cards and net banking. The application fee of SC/ST candidates will be refunded after the declaration of the examination result.
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc. nursing from a recognized institution
- Registered as the Nurse
- Candidate those have competed B.sc nursing+ registered as nurse+ 2 years of experience are also allowed to fill the application.
How to Apply?
- To complete the applications candidates, need to go to the following link: https://norcet2023.aiimsexams.ac.in
- After reaching the page candidate needs to do registration first.
- After registration candidate can do login and proceed with the application
- Candidates also need to upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression. The application will be rejected in case of unclear document upload.
- After filling the application form candidate can submit the fee to finally apply.
9208-34800 INR with Grade Pay of 4600 INR- Level 7
- Nursing Officers Recruitment common eligibility test (NORCET)
The written examination will be for 180 minutes. It will consist of 200 MCQ and 200 marks will be given in the examination. There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks. Qualifying for each category are mentioned below:
SC/ST and OBC- 40%
PWBD- 5% extra in above mentioned categories
Documents needed for verification
- Caste certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Disability certificate
- Experience certificate
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Admit Card
- No objection certificate from the employer if necessary
|About Exam||AIIMS NORCET|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification pdf||Click Here|