Last updated on April 15th, 2021 at 05:28 am
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021, 3479 TGT, PGT, Principal & Vice Principal-Notification, Apply Online : Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Cutoff marks, Application form and other details given below
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Location||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Name of Recruitment||EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Number of Vacancies||3479|
|Notification Released on||Released|
EMRS Teacher Notification 2021
School Education Department , Eklavya Model Residential Schools will soon announce the EMRS PRT TGT Recruitment 2021 Notification for filling the 3479 teacher posts. Eklavya Model Residential Schools official are released a notification, that in 2021 for Primary / Secondary Teacher vacancies . So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
Important Dates Of EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021
Starting Date – 01 April 2021
Last Date – 30 April 2021
Last Date to pay Fee by – 30 April 2021
Date Of Written Exam – June 2021
Details Of EMRS 3479 TGT, PGT, Principal Vacancy 2021
Principal – 175 Posts
Vice Principal – 116 Posts
Post Graduate Teacher – 1244 Posts
Trained Graduate Teacher – 1944 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be a citizen of India
Principal//Vice Principal – The candidate holding master’s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized University are eligible to apply or having a Master’s or Bachelors’ degree in Teaching or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education; candidates with 10 years continuous service experience as a teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/Indian Council of Secondary Education.
- TGT/ PGT – Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate, or
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- You can check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Selection Process Of EMRS 3479 TGT, PGT, Principal Vacancy 2021
Minimum Age Limit : 21-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 32-Years
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Important Dates for EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Applications||1 april 2021|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||30 apil 2021|
Application Fee and Payment
|Female /SC / ST / PWD||Rs 100/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 200/-|
The fee may be paid through E-Challan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- EMRS Teacher Application form 2021
Eklavya Model Residential Schools Department will be released the online applications at official website of http://www.tribal.nic.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.tribal.nic.in, Then new screen will open with various links.
2. Download the EMRS Teacher Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
8. After payment of fee, the PDF EMRS Teacher application form 2021 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
EMRS Teacher Results 2021 : Click Here
EMRS Teacher Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
EMRS Teacher Recruitment Cut Off 2021 : Click Here
The cutoff marks for EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 Exam will be publish by authority after declaration of results, the cutoff are very important for each appearing candidate. The cutoff scores depending on the requirement and the factors affecting cutoff scores. Candidate securing the marks as per the cutoff will be declared the qualified candidates and get shortlisted for further selection. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants, complexity of this exam , category and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks, authority will be called next stage. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|