SSC CGL 2021: Staff Selection Commission is responsible for choosing eligible candidates to fill in various posts in different ministries, departments and government organizations via the Combined Graduate Level(CGL) examination. This selection is subject to availability of vacancies in said administrative, public offices/ ministries. The examination is held in two tiers namely Tier I and II. Candidates who qualify for the Tier I examination must appear for the Tier II examination to be selected for notified vacancies of posts.
The number of posts and vacancies will be notified in the official notification which may be expected in February 2021. SSC CGL 2021-21 Tier I examination may be held during May/June 2021.
SSC CGL Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||SSC – Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes, Tier 2 – 120 minutes, Tier 3 – 60 minutes, Tier 4 – 45 minutes|
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
SSC CGL 2021 Notification:
- SSC CGL 2021 Notification may be released in the Month of March 2021. After that candidates can submit the online application form for SSC CGL:
- SSC 2021 Exam Date will be released on 2nd week of May 2021. This Tentative exam date wait for SSC official notification we will soon update:
Post Applied through SSC CGL 2021-21:
|Assistant (Central vigilance commission)||Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)|
|Assistant (Ministry of Railway)||Sub-Inspector CBI – (Central Bureau of Investigation)|
|Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)|
|Inspector of income tax (CBDT)||Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations)|
|Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)||Sub-Inspector NIA – (National Investigation Agency)|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Assistant section officer (Central Secretariat Service)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)|
|Inspector (Central excise)||Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)|
|Assistant (AFHQ)||Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)|
SSC CGL 2021 Application Form:
The SSC CGL 2021-21 Application Form is available from February to March 2021, at special links at the Official website of SSC. Prior to filing the application form, a candidate must have in readiness, Adhar card number, Marks card of Bachelor’s degree, scanned copies of candidate signature, photograph, and online payment authentication details. The application form consists of two parts, Part I and II. Part I requires the candidate to provide correct basic details. Once the declaration at the end of Part I is submitted the candidate is redirected to the Part-II registration.
This page shows the registration number allotted to the candidate. A candidate must choose the posts for which he/she is applying for, in the preference for posts in column number 13. If a candidate is unable to pay online, he/she may choose to pay in cash the fee of Rs 100 (exempted for female/SC/ST) the next day by generating the pay-in-slip. Once the payment is made, the transaction ID and commission number of the bank provided are given at the link to proceed with the registration of Part II.
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Date:
In this section candidates can find the SSC CGL 2021 Exam Date for the Tier I and Tier II Exam: For more about this exam aspirant can check the SSC Calendar 2021 time to time:
|Notification Date:||March 2021 1st week|
|Last Date to Submit Application form:||Mid of March 2021|
|Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Download||1st week of June 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Exam Date for Tier-1||2nd week of August 2021|
|CGL Result Announce for Tier-1 Exam||4th week of August 2021|
|Admit Card for CGL Tier-2 Download||September 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Exam Date for Tier-2||August 2021|
|CGL 2021 Result Date Announcement (Tier-2)||October 2021|
|Tier-3 Exam Date||November 2021|
|CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||Yet to be notified|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be an Indian citizen and aged between 20 to 30 years(with effect from 2021) for applying to any of the mentioned posts. He/she must be born on 2nd August 1987 and 1st August 1997. When the candidate is applying for the Statistical Investigator Grade-II post, he/she must not have crossed the age limit of 32 years as on 1st August 2021. The age is calculated according to the Date of birth mentioned in the candidate’s Matriculation certificate/Secondary examination certificate. Age relaxation norms as published in the notification is applicable for candidates belonging to special reservation categories. Physical standard requirements as mentioned in the notification must be satisfied by the candidate.
CGL 2021 Educational Qualification
CGL Educational Qualifications for a candidate applying for posts of Asst. An audit officer requires a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Additionally, Masters/CA/MBA(Finance or Master in Business Economics) is a preferred qualification. For the post of Statistical Investigator, a Bachelors degree with an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics is desired. For the post of a compiler, a bachelor’s degree with elective/compulsory subjects as Mathematics, Economics or statistics from a recognized university is desired. For the rest of the posts, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is sufficient.
CGL 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern has been changed from objective type examination mode to Computer-based examination since August 2021. The scheme of examination has been modified to allow 50 marks each to the four subsections of the Tier-I examination consisting of, 25 questions in each subsection. The four subsections namely A, B, C, and D test the General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension. A duration of 75 minutes is provided to the candidate to answer the Tier I examination. The Tier-II examination tests the Quantitative abilities of a candidate for 200 Marks with 100 questions. The maximum duration provided is 2 hours. A candidate who has qualified in Tier-I examination need not apply separately for Tier-II examination. He/she may appear to the Tier-II examination as and when it is notified on the website.
|Tier||Question Types||Exam Mode|
|Tier – I||Objective Question||Online – Computer Based|
|Tier – II||Objective Question||Online – Computer Based|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Interview|
Tier I Pattern:
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Tier II Pattern:
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||200||200|
Tier III Pattern:
- Basically Tier 3 is skill/computer ability test.
- Tier III Exam will be Pen and Paper based examination.
- This paper will be descriptive exam candidates can choose language English or Hindi – (Writing of Essay/ Letter/ Precis/ Application, etc.)
- This exam will be total 100 marks.
The Number of Vacancy SSC CGL:
SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy will be released on the official website. As per last year SSC released the notification, the total number of vacancies is 8089. These all post was related to the Department of Income Tax, Excise & Custom. For the SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy candidates must be check time to time official website:
SSC CGL 2021 Syllabus:
Candidates can check below Tier-wise syllabus for SSC CGL 2021 Examination: Here we describe the SSC CGL 2021-21 Tier I, Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus:
Here we mention some topics related to SSC CGL 2021-21 Tier I Syllabus. The Preliminary Exam will be asked questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English Language.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Problem-Solving, Number Series, Space Visualization, Non-Verbal Series, Spatial Orientation, Decision Making, Analysis, etc.
- General Awareness: India and it’s Neighboring Countries, Culture, Questions Relating to Environment, Indian History, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Interest, Time and distance, Square Roots, Triangle, Time & Work, Quadrilaterals, Mixture and Allegation.
- English Comprehension: Topics to Test Candidates, Ability to Understand Correct English, His/ Her Basic Comprehension and Writing Ability, Grammar, etc.
SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus:
SSC CGL 2021 Tier II also called Main Exam, The exam mode will be online, in this exam, the question will be asked Multiple Choice. Basically, in this exam, the question will be related to English Language & Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies (Finance and Economics), Statistics, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Percentage, Simplification, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Work, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss.
- English Language & Comprehension: Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Spelling/ Detecting Misspelled Words, One-Word Substitution, etc.
- Statistics: Probability Theory, Sampling Theory, Central Tendency, Statistical Inference, Dispersion, etc.
- General Studies (Finance & Economics): Demand and Supply, Production and Cost, Fundamental Principles and Basic Concept of Accounting, Indian Economy, etc.
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus:
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam will be descriptive, in this exam, they will check the candidate’s written skills in English/Hindi.
- The Exam mode will be offline, candidates required to writer Application, essays, Letter, etc. This will be 100 marks question paper, the exam duration will be 1 Hour.
- The PWD category candidates time allotted 80 minutes.
- Candidates who are interested only in the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II” & “Compiler they can give Tier III exam.
SSC CGL Tier IV Syllabus:
SSC CGL Tier -IV Examination is required some other Government post which is all over India.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): This post for the Tax Assistance (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through SSC to check the candidates typing speed. Candidates will type an article by the computer which will be the English paragraph. The time duration will be 15 Minutes and the paragraph length will be 2000 words.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): Basically three modules will be in this exam Spread Sheets, Word Processing and Generation of slides.
SSC CGL Salary Details:
Here we are giving information about the SSC CGL Pay Scale for Group B and Group C. SSC CGL Group B three pay scale & Group C two pay scale:
|Group B Posts- Pay Scale||Group C Posts- Pay Scale|
SSC 2021 Admit Card:
The SSC CGL 2021-21 Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be available before one week of the exam date. For the download of the admit card visit the official website there is the only online way to download the admit card. Before downloading, candidates must have Roll Number/Registration Number, Password/Date of Birth. SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Admit Card Release first week of July 2021. Candidates also check SSC Calendar 2021 there mention the SSC 2021 Admit Card Date:
SSC CGL Result 2021:
SSC CGL 2021 Result will be published on the Official website month of May to June. For the result candidates required login ID to check the online results. The result will show post wise and Marks wise. The result will be a pdf format. Open pdf file after that search by roll number. SSC 2021 will release Calendar for more about check SSC Calendar 2021.