Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus 2021: Jamia Millia Islamia conducts Entrance Exam every year for providing admission to UG & PG Courses. For preparation of exam we are providing Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus for B.Tech, BBA, MSC and other courses. Download the Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Syllabus from this page and start preparation accordingly. With the help of below provided New Jamia Millia Islamia 2021 Syllabus, candidates can prepare well for the Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam 2021.
This Page Includes:
- JMI MA Syllabus
- Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech Syllabus
- Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus PDF
- Way to Download Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus
Applicants can also download the Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus PDF along with Jamia Millia Islamia Exam Pattern from here. You can also follow the below mentioned instructions to download the Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam Syllabus from official site. For more details regarding Jamia Millia Islamia 2021 Syllabus, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by team members of https://goldeneraeducation.com
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus
Jamia Millia Islamia MA Syllabus (Previous)
(Part A) – Nature and Scope of Religion:
- The Nature of Religious Experience – Traditional and Modern Theories (with special reference to Rudolf Otto, William James, Indian and Semitic Religions)
- Two Aspects of Religious Life, Individual and Social, Essence and Manifestation, The Evolution of a Religious Tradition
- Religious verses Secular (Sacred and the Profane), Reason and Revelation, The Nature of Symbol, Myth, Theophany and Ritual in Religion.
- Modern Challenges to Religious Traditions, The Inter-Faith Dialogue, Unity and Diversity in Religious Traditions.
(Part B) – Methodologies and Approaches to the Study of Religion:
- A snapshot survey of World Religions; antiquity, diversity and geographical locations; Opening Questions related to the study of World Religions; critical methods; ambivalent, contradictory and complementary paradigms
- The Origin of Religion/ The Evolutionists Approaches; Anthropological and Sociological Approaches; Reductive and Functionalist Approaches.
- Experiential Approaches: Phenomenological; Approaches to Mysticism; Psychoanalytical Approaches.
- Symbolic Approaches; Exegetical and Hermeneutical Approaches
- Feminism and Religion; Inter-faith dialogue and Reconciliatory Approaches.
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus for Primal Religions:
- Background to the Study of Primal religions Intellectual trends in 18th and 19th Centuries and their impact on the origin and growth of the study of ‘Primitive’ religions—Evolutionism, Diffusionists, Degenerationists, the concept of survivals, the role of Empire
- Animism, Manaism, Totemism (Durkhiem’s distinction between sacred and profane, his definition of religion, the importance of ritual in fostering social solidarity), Taboo, Magic and witchcraft, Ancestor Worship, Sacrifice, Pantheism, Panentheism
- The Study of Ritual: Definitional problems surrounding the concept of ritual: Expressive and instrumental aspects of ritual
- Myth: Approaches to the study of Myth; Ritual Myth Approach (Hooke and Harrison); Charter Theory of Myth (Malinowsky); Structuralist and Psychological theories
- Ritual as proces through the works of Van Gennep and Victor Turner
- Primitive Religions encounter world religions
Paper III – Hinduism
- Debates on constructing the category “Hinduism”, Pre-Vedic Religions, origin and antiquity of the Vedas; Vedic Texts (Shruti and Smriti), Vedic religion and ritual; an introduction to later Vedic scriptures (Brahmanas and Aranyakas).
- The emergence and development of the Upanishads, fundamental concepts of Classical Hinduism: Brahman-atman, karma, mokhsa, and samsara; Upanishadic ontologies and their influence.
- Epic literature : Mahabharata and Ramayana; the Bhagvadgita (commentaries and teachings), the early and late Puranas.
- Classical Hindu Society; the Dharma Shastras-corpus, classification and content; Varna-AsharmaDharma (Caste and Life stage Law) and the Four Goals of life (purusharthas); Hindu life-cycle rituals (samaskaras)
- Philosophical worldviews (darshanas) – Samkhya-yoga, Vedanta and Shaiva Metaphysics (Kashmir).
- The rise of Medieval Sectarianism, early Bhakti Tradition (North & South); nature and models of Bhakti (Vaishnava, Shaiva and Shakta). The Sants of Bhakti Tradition (Kabir and the Sant tradition); Dissenting Sectarian cults (Tantra).
- Religious Expressions (Puja, Vrata, Tirtha); Manifestation of Hindu norms in Visual and Performative Arts (icon, temple, miniature painting, dance and drama).
- “Oriental Perceptions” of Hinduism; Reform Movements in the Nineteenth Century; Ram Mohan Roy and the Brahmo Samaj; Dayananda Sarasvati and the Arya Samaj; Vivekananda and the 20th century Renaissance.
- Contemporary discourse on Hinduism – Ecology, Human Rights and Feminism etc. Interactive Session on the theme – Which Hinduism is True?
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Paper IV: Buddhism:
- Introduction and Background
- Buddhist Thoughts and Doctrines
- Emergence and Growth of the Sangha
- Sectarian Developments: Mahayana, Tantric, Vajrayana Tibetan
- Efflorescence, Decline and Revival
Paper V – Jainism Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus
- Introduction and Background
- Scripture and Practice
- Jains in Society
- Contribution of Jainism to Fine Arts and the Sciences
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech Exam Syllabus
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus for Physics:
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillation, Waves, Electro statistics
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semi Conductor devices
- Principles of Communication
|Start Your Test||Physics Online Quiz|
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Solutions, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organo-metallics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and bio-molecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
|Take a Test Now||Chemistry Online Test|
Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Set Theory and Higher Algebra
- Vector Algebra
- Plane and Solid Chemistry
- Determinants and Matrix
- Integral Calculus
- Differential equations
- Mathematical statistics
- Dynamics and statistics
|Take a Test Now||Math Online Quiz|
JMI B.Tech Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Type of questions||Time Duration|
|Physics||55||170||Objective/Multiple Choice (Negative marking is also applicable due to which ¼ marks will be reduced for every wrong answer.)||180 Minutes/ 3 Hours|
Hit Here to Get: Jamia Millia Islamia MA Syllabus PDF
Press Here to Get: Jamia Millia Islamia M.Phil Syllabus
Way to Download the JMI Syllabus 2021:
- Candidates first visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia that is jmi.ac.in
- Follow “Study at Jamia” section and hit “Admissions” link available on home page of official site.
- Then on next page follow “Entrance Test Syllabi” and hit the link.
- Afterwards select “Session, Programme Category and Programme/Course” and press “Search” link.
- Now JMI Entrance Exam Syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At the end, take print out copy of JMI Exam Syllabus for future reference.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution initially recognized at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 and it became a Central University by an act of Indian Parliament in 1988. Jamia Millia Islamia offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in various streams such as Arts, Commerce, Engineering, IT etc. Applicants can get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia through the entrance exam.
Check Here: Entrance Exam In India
Applicants can also download the Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus 2021 through this Official Link. Applicants should visit our site for update to date information relating to Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus. Applicants can also subscribe our free mail service to receive updates on your mail or book mark on this page by CTRL+D