DSSSB Question Papers with Answers
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) conducts the exam in two parts part I is Objective Type and Part II is Descriptive for the exams of LDC, PGT &. Details related to DSSSB Question Papers with Answers can be seen below.
This page Include
- Question and Answers
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Syllabus
DSSSB Exam Question and Answers
- 1. How many satellites Jupiter has
- 2. Second layer of surface of earth from top is
- 3. A new born baby has ___in number bones:
- 4. Who developed first calculating machine which later gave foundation of modern computer technology?
- Babbage Charles
- Andrew Charles
- 5. Rovers Cup is associated with which game
- Table tennis
- 6. A mother is 6 times as old as to her daughter, but 6 years ago she was 8 times old to her daughter. What is the present age of daughter?
7, If 16% of number is 64, then the number is?
- 8. The average marks obtained by x, y & z are 84. The average marks of x and y is 78 and the average marks of y and z are 85. Find the marks of z.
- 9. If a boy scored 76% marks, but in result by mistake it was written 67%. The difference was of 468 marks. Find the original marks obtained by the boy.
- 10. Inner circumference of 15 cm wide tyre is 220 cm, Find the radius of full tyre.
DSSSB Exam Pattern
DSSSB written exam is conducted in two stages Prelims (Objective Type) & Mains (Descriptive Type) both exams are conducted on same date.
For preparing the merit list, marks of only DSSSB main exam is counted. Marks secured in DSSSB Prelims exam is for qualifying purpose only just to test the candidates for the Main Exam those who cannot qualify for the main exam, their main exam answer sheet are not evaluated.
|General Awareness , General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
|Arithmetic & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of English Language||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language||20||20|
|Post Specific subject Related||20||20|
Section-A :- 1) General Awareness
2) General Intelligence
Section-B: – 1) Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
Section-C: – Test of English & Hindi Language
Section-D: – Post Specific subject Related Questions
Candidates can subscribe our free SMS service to receive the latest information. Candidates can also join us on facebook or google plus we will send the latest updates on your facebook wall.