Kerala TET (KTET) Model Question Paper
Kerala TET Model Question Paper 2018: Aspirants who are preparing for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test and are seeking for Kerala TET Model Question Paper may get it through his page!! Here on this page we have furnished KTET Solved Sample Question and Kerala TET Previous Year Questions Paper PDF link, so those who wish to get it for free may get it via online mode. Interested applicants just need to scroll own the page and go through the information provided on this page thoroughly.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is also called KTET is a state level competitive examination for teaching jobs in state of Kerala. On the below section of this page we have given latest Kerala TET Model Question Paper with solutions especially for the ease of contenders so that aspirants may prepare well for the examination in advance. So therefore candidates are suggested to download the pdf of Kerala TET Exam previous year question paper well provided team unit of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Download Now: Kerala TET Syllabus
Kerala TET (KTET) Model Question Paper
- The aim of education should be—
- To develop vocational skills in the students
- To develop social awareness in the students
- To prepare the students for examination
- To prepare the students for practical life
Skills Required To Become An Ideal Teacher
- Most important work of teacher is
- to organize teaching work
- to deliver lecture in class
- to take care of children
- to evaluate the students
- Navodaya Schools have been established to—
- increase number of school in rural areas
- provide good education in rural areas
- complete ‘Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’
- check wastage of education in rural areas
- What is most important while writing on blackboard?
- Good writing
- Clarity in writing
- Writing in big letters
- Writing in small letters
- A student comes late in your class. Then you will—
- inform to parents
- punish him
- try to know the reason
- not pay attention there
- The purpose of basic education scheme is—
- universalization of primary education
- to vocationalise the eduction
- to fulfil basic need of persons through education
- to make education compulsory for all
- A teacher can motivate the students by—
- giving suitable prizes
- giving proper guidance
- giving examples
- delivering speech in class
- The ideal teacher—
- Teaches the whole curriculum
- Helps his students in learning
- Is a friend, philosopher and guide
- Maintains good discipline
- The best remedy of the student’s problems related with learning is—
- Suggestion for hard work
- Supervised study in Library
- Suggestion for private tuition
- Diagnostic teaching
- Child Labour Prohibition Act (1986)—
- Prohibits all types of child labour upto 14 years of age of child
- Prohibits child labour in risk-taking works only
- Prohibits child labour during school hours only
- Prohibits child labour by imposing the responsibility of children’s education on the employers
Q.11) The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of
Q.12).The latitudinal differences in pressure delineate a number of major pressure zones, which correspond with
- zones of climate
- zones of oceans
- zones of land
- zones of cyclonic depressions
- The higher the wind speed and the longer the fetch or distance of open water across which the wind blows and waves travel, the ____ waves and the ____ energy they process.
- larger, more
- larger, less
- smaller, more
- smaller, less
- The hazards of radiation belts include
- deterioration of electronic circuits
- damage of solar cells of spacecraft
- adverse effect on living organisms
- All of the above
- The great Victoria Desert is located in
- West Africa
- North America
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
- The intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes are
- geographic grids
- None of the above
- A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
- A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
- 45 km/hr
- 50 km/hr
- 54 km/hr
- 55 km/hr
- The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
- Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
- 1 : 3
- 3 : 2
- 3 : 4
- None of these
- A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
- 120 m
- 240 m
- 300 m
- None of these
- Fate smiles …… those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
English Preparation for Competitive Exams
- The miser gazed …… at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
- Catching the earlier train will give us the …… to do some shopping.
How To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills
- I saw a …… of cows in the field.
- Choose the correct order of words:
- Do you live where?
- Do live you where?
- Where do you live?
- Where you live do?
- Which of the following has a correct sentence pattern ?
- He gave her a book
- He gave a book her
- He her gave a book
- He a book gave her
- Complete the following sentence with the correct option : The sky suddenly became …………
- Which one of the following words is a noun?
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
- Supply the correct pronoun: Aruna and Lata have a house. ………… house is quite big