Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:10 pm
MKU Revaluation Form 2021 , Step to Fill UP Madurai Kamaraj University Reval/Recheck Form Online, MKU UG PG DDE Arrear Nov MK University Rechecking Form
All students who are not happy with their marks in Madurai Kamaraj University main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for MKU Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2021 online
MKU Revaluation Form 2021
MKU Rechecking Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for revaluation are waiting for Madurai Kamaraj University Rechecking Form 2021 . We would like to inform such students that Madurai Kamaraj University revaluation Form are available on the official website. Normally, Madurai Kamaraj University declares their Rechecking Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check MKU revaluation Form 2021 .
How to apply online for MKU Revaluation Form 2021 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for rechecking within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within MKU deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on MKU website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use