Last updated on May 1st, 2021 at 06:50 am
MDU Reappear Form 2021 Last Date, Fill MDU DDE Online Re-appear Exam Form for BA BSc BCom 1st 2nd 3rd Year, Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Apply Online Reappear form @www.ac.in
All students who are not happy with their marks in MDU main examination and think that they deserve more marks than they have obtained in examination, then they can apply for MDU Rohtak Reappear/Supplementary Form 2021 online
MDU Reappear Form 2021
Maharshi Dayanand University Reappear Form for UG and PG courses have been declared on the official website. Students who were not satisfied with their marks Form and applied for Reappear are waiting for MDU Supplementary Form 2021 . We would like to inform such students that MDU Reappear Form are available on the official website. Normally, MDU declares their Supplementary Form within one month from the date of application. Scroll down for more updates. Direct links and guidelines to check MDU Rohtak Reappear Form 2021 .
How to apply online for MDU Reappear Form 2021 & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes then you can follow the upcoming steps.
- Most of the time, University invites application for Supplementary within seven days after the result declaration.
- The student should be filled out an application within MDU Rohtak deadline using the offline or online method. (Note – Offline apply method may not be available in all universities or colleges. So check out before proceeding next step).
- Now check out your branch and year link on MDU Rohtak website or click on direct apply online form.
- Before apply online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Select your branch and year like that UG—-> BA—->1st Year Exam.
- Complete basic information and attach required documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as soft copy. If you haven’t owned a PC or computer, then take a printout for future use