Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:27 pm
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Chhattisgarh PSC Insurance MO Exam Pattern 2021 How to Prepare for CG PSC IMO Written Exam 2021 CGPSC IMO Selection Process 2021 Important Topics for Chhattisgarh PSC बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
CGPSC announced IMO SYLLABUS 2021 PDF In Hindi at the official site. Candidates who had applied for CGPSC IMO 2021 or going to apply for Insurance Medical Officer Bharti Application form 2021 can check the IMO SYLLABUS 2021 in hindi PDF from this page.
IMO syllabus 2019/ CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer syllabus 2021 is available online Here :-IMO syllabus Subject Wise CGPSC IMO Syllabus Pdf download CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer syllabus Exam Pattern बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी पात्रता परीक्षा (CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti) के लिए पाठ्यक्रम (syllabus) और एग्जाम पैटर्न (Exam Pattern) इस वेब पेज पर उपलब्ध है|
Chhattisgarh PSC IMO SYLLABUS 2021 PDF In Hindi
छत्तीसगढ़ बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी में प्राप्त करने के लिए निचे दिए गए लिंक माध्यम से प्राप्त करें| छत्तीसगढ़ बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी पीडीऍफ़ फाइल में उपलब्ध है| और अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहिए|
This article is completely about IMO SYLLABUS 2021. Candidates who are looking for the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus pdf here and there on the internet, they can stop your search and take a look at this article once.
In this web page, we had provided important information and link related to the IMO SYLLABUS 2021, datesheet, admit card, exam schedule & hall ticket.
Chhattisgarh PSC ने IMO SYLLABUS 2021 जारी कर दिया गया है जिसका डाउनलोड लिंक यहां दिया गया है, आप सभी नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करके CGPSC IMO Syllabus pdf डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2021 Syllabus
Dear students, are you waiting for the IMO syllabus pdf to be released, Then there is good news for you. According to the recently released official sources CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti Subject Wise Syllabus pdf now available to download on official site
As soon as the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti New Syllabus is published on the official website, soon after that you will be updated through this post, So keep checking this post regularly.
Place to Get IMO Official Syllabus
- For candidates wishing to download IMO latest syllabus, we have provided छत्तीसगढ़ बीमा चिकित्सा अधिकारी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2021 Download link along with some easy steps at the end of in this article.
- So by following the easy steps given below, all of you can download your exam time table.
>Install Our Android App to Check Latest Updates –Install Now
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Bharti 2021 – Highlights
- Online Examination (300 Marks)
- Interview (30 Marks)
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Related Subject||100||200|
► Main Exam(On-line) will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
► There shall be negative marking of 1/3 mark on every wrong answer.
► Question Paper Will be Bilingual e.e. English & Hindi
► Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Part -I General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contribution of Chhattisgarh in freedom movement.
- Geography of Chhattisgarh, Water, Mineral resources, Climate and Physical Conditions.
- Literature of Chhattisgarh, Music, Dance Art and culture of theChhattisgarh.
- Tribes of Chhattisgarh, Dialect Rituals and Festivals.
- Economy of Chhattisgarh, Forest and Agriculture.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh Governance and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and Energy Resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, Health and current events in Chhattisgarh.
Part -II – Related Subjects
Section I – General Medicine and Pediatrics
- General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preven table diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizoprenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new bom care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
- Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics)
- General Surgery
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock patho-physiology and management.
- General Surgery
- GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Ante-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
- Questions on applied anatomy.
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization.
- Questions on infections in genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High risk pregnancy and management
- Intra Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- FAMILY PLANNING
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
How to download CGPSC IMO syllabus 2021-21 pdf
To download/check your rhc exam syllabus, you need to follow the steps:
- First of all visit on official site
- Click on the “Student Corner link“
- Select the the “CGPSC IMO syllabus“
- Choose your exam i.e. peon,driver, Class IV
- Click on download CGPSC IMO syllabus button
- Click the save button to download pdf
- Save PDF file on your PC/Mobile
- Open PDF file to check Syllabus