TANCET Syllabus 2023: TANCET 2023 is gateway to get admission into M.Tech/M.E./ M.Plan/M.Arch/MBA/MCA/ Civil and lateral entry of MCA programme. Thus, one must require TANCET Syllabus for immense preparation to qualify the exam with good marks.
Anna University is going to conduct the entrance examination on 2023 for M.C.A/ M.B.A and for M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan/ Civil on 2023. Download Latest TANCET Syllabus from this page and start preparation accordingly.
|Programmes||M.Tech/M.E./ M.Plan/M.Arch/MBA/MCA/ Civil|
|Last date to apply for TANCET 2023 Notification||available|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
TANCET Syllabus Subject Wise!!!
TANCET Latest Syllabi will consist of topics and chapters that applicants need to study while preparing for TANCET 2023 Exam. Download TANCET Exam Syllabus from official site with the help of below mentioned instructions.
It is necessary for applicants to refer and prepare according to official TANCET 2023 Syllabus PDF which is divided into three sections. Part I and Part II are compulsory, whereas Part III is according to the selection of course.
The TANCET Syllabus 2023 for all the courses offered by the university is different. For more details concerning TANCET Entrance Exam Syllabus, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of https://goldeneraeducation.com.
TANCET Syllabus PDF:
|Courses||TANCET Syllabus Download Links|
|For MBA||Download PDF|
|For MCA||Download PDF|
|For ME and M.Tech||Download PDF|
Latest TANCET Syllabus:
TANCET MBA Syllabus:
Verbal Ability: TANCET Syllabus
- Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Idioms & Phrases, Proverbs, Phrasal Verbs, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Basic Grammar
- Bar Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Histogram, Problem Based & Percentage, Problem Based on Equivalence, Bar Graph, Line Graph.
Quantitative Aptitude: TANCET Syllabus
- Topics covered in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Syllabus: Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, Permutation & Combination, Statistics & Probability
Logical Reasoning: Syllabus of TANCET
- Syllogism, Blood Relation Analogy, Coding Decoding, Direction Sitting Arrangement, Series, Water & Mirror Images, Punch lines etc
Do You Know? Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
TANCET MCA Syllabus:
- Number Systems, LCM and HCF, Percentages, Profit, Loss and Discount, Interest (Simple and Compound), Speed, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Logarithm, Progressions , Binomial Theorem, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Functions, Set Theory, Mixtures and Allegations, Geometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry.
Logical Reasoning: TANCET Syllabus
- Number and Letter Series, Calendars, Clocks, Cubes, Venn Diagrams, Binary Logic, Seating Arrangement, Logical Sequence, Logical Matching, Logical Connectives, Syllogism, Blood Relations etc
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
- Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, CodingDecoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Grouping Identical Figures etc.
Computer Awareness: TANCET Syllabus
- Computer hardware parts and controls, Basic computer terminology, Basic internet knowledge and protocols, Number System, History of Computer, Network basics (LAN & WAN), Computer abbreviation, Security Tools , Virus , Hacking, Software names and usages (Microsoft Office) And Computer Shortcuts.
TANCET ME Syllabus:
PART I: ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS (Common to all Candidates)
PART–II: BASIC ENGINEERING & SCIENCES (Common to all Candidates)
PART–III: (Chosen subject)
PART–III: TANCET Syllabus
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
Group B: TANCET Syllabus 2023
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
- Bio – technology
- Bio – Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Geo – Informatics
- Instrumentation, Electronics and Control Engineering
- Leather Technology
- Material Science and Ceramic Technology
- Printing Technology
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Textile Technology
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
TANCET Civil Engineering Syllabus:
Structural Engineering: TANCET Civil Syllabus
- Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Building Materials
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures
Soil Mechanics and Foundation
- Soil Mechanics
- Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering
Water Resources Engineering: TANCET Syllabus 2023
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Ground Water
- Irrigation Engineering
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
TANCET Exam Pattern:
- The examination of MCA& MBA will be organized on the same date but in different time. The exam of ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan will be conducted on different dates. The exam pattern will consist of the following given below:
- The duration of the exam will be about two hours. Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination. The question will be of multiple type questions.One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted. Attempts: In ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan section, PART I & II is compulsory. PART III according to the discipline selected during registration.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks Alloted|
Check Here- Are Ebooks Really Helpful
TANCET Study Material:
|For MCA||For MBA||For ME|
|R.Gupta, Ramesh Publications||Sagarika Publications||V.V.K. Subburaj, Anna University|
|V.V.K Subburaj, Anna University||G.K Publications||E.S. Ramasamy, Anna University|
|Tancet Test Runner by Upaveda Learning Solutions||Pearson Education||–|
Get Here: TANCET Books
Steps to download TANCET Syllabus 2023:
- Applicants are required to visit the official site of the university that is www.annauniv.edu.
- Candidates have to select the TANCET 2023 tab from the home page.
- From new page select the suitable TANCET Syllabi link.
- Now TANCET subject wise Syllabus PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Tamil Nadu CET Syllabus and get printed copy of it and start preparation accordingly.
TANCET Exam Dates:
|Programme||Last date to apply||Date||Time|
|M.C.A||23.04.2023||19.05.2023 (FN)||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon|
|M.B.A||19.05.2023 (AN)||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.|
|20.05.2023||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon|
To get the more details about TANCET Syllabus 2023 must keep in touch with https://goldeneraeducation.com and you can also subscribe to get our free email service. Candidates can also can join us on Facebook and Google plus or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d. If you have any suggestion or queries about TANCET Syllabus, then drop you comment in the below provided suggestion box.