How To Pay Application Fee Online
While filling up application form for any exam or course, it is quite difficult for the people to pay application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. For the easiness of candidates we are providing complete procedure/ steps How To Pay Application Fee Online.
Each and every institute or organizations have their own norms regarding the payment of application fee but they all have same guideline for payment of application fee that is before the dead line. Applying candidates have to submit the application fee through prescribed mode before the closing date.
On the beneath section of this page team of www.goldeneraeducation.in has well stated detailed procedure How To Pay Application Fee Online by using Debit, Credit Card and Net Banking. Must have a glace!!!!
How to Pay Application Fee Online
Before using online service of fee payment, please ensure that you have:
- Appropriate application(s) for the service(s) you will be paying
- A valid email address for delivery of the receipt
- A valid credit card/ debit card
- Make sure your credit card/ debit card is activated
- Mobile Number
- Don’t forget your four-digit (PIN) personal identification number
Referable Points When Paying Fee By Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Make sure to enter credit card information correctly
- Confirm that you have enough balance in your in the account for transactions.
- Don’t Share Your PIN with others.
Procedure to Check Payment Details
First of all you need to visit the official website of the respective University/ institution or organization. To check payment details, you have to press on the “Proceed to Payment” tab which may be available in the “apply online” section. The application payment may be submitted at any time before the due date of submission of application fee.
Note: No payment will be made from Credit/Debit Card before the application form is submitted
Procedure To Pay Application Fee via Online Mode
Every institution/ organization has its own payment gateway to pay online fee like State Bank, Indian Bank, ICICI Bank and many more. When you are going to pay fee for any application then you need to hit “Proceed to Payment” button.
Candidates who are going to pay application fee via online mode are advised to follow some below stated simple steps:
Step 1: Select your card type
- First and foremost steps are to choose your Card type (Credit Card/Debit card) from which you would like to make your Bank payment.
- At the time of payment, you will be asked what type of card it is, such as Visa or MasterCard.
Step 2: Provide your Credit Card details
- Now you have to enter your card number as well as expiration date. After that you have to enter your security code or Card Verification Value (CVV).
- Then you have to enter your name and address the same as it appears on your bank statement
- After that you have to Enter your 15/16-digit Bank Credit Card number
- Now you have to enter the amount against your Credit Card and press ‘Pay Now’
- You will be redirected securely to your selected card payment gateway.
Note: When making an online payment for the first time, you might be asked for the CVV or card security code. This is a three-digit number on most cards and can be found on the back of your card where you sign it
Step 3: Confirm payment
- Now candidates have to mention their authentication as requested that are confirm the details, which you have already entered.
- After your confirmation, Your Card account will get debited / credited immediately.
Step 4: Receive Online Confirmation
- Candidates will receive a Transaction Reference Number on successful completion of the transaction.
- You will get Application Fee status on your registered mobile number or Email Address through SMS
Confirmation of Fee:
After successfully submission of application, a confirmation page is displayed. Please print this page for your confirmations. This page acts as a receipt and confirmation for both the application and payment submission. If you see an error message, please follow payment instructions again. In most cases, any problems with your transaction will require you to contact your bank.
You Need To Protect Yourself While Making Payment Online
People, going to make application fee payment online are advised that, they must take security safety measures to protect your-self from online fraud when using your debit/ credit card. Keep safe your receipts or keep proof of any online payment you make and match up them with your bank statement oftenly. If you suspect fraudulent movement on your account, inform your bank instantly.
Every year, various privates and government organization such as SSC, UPSC and Banks release numerous forms such as SSC CGL, IBPS PO, Clerk, SO, UP Lekhpal and many more. As well as many institution and Universities like Delhi University, Annamalai University, IITs and others invites application forms time to time for admission and entrance examination. Each form is associated with some amount of fee which can be paid any of the way like Debit Card, Credit Card, Check, Money Order and Fee Waiver. You can pay your fees in different ways depending on fee type and where you are paying from.
Dear appliers, if you are searching for reputated jobs which match with your qualification or to get any other career related information, you need to stay connected with us regularly. We will provide you complete eligibility criteria and applying procedure related to any recruitment, admission, examination application form on our web portal goldeneraeducation.