Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:11 pm
Haj Online Application Form 2022
Haj Online Application Form 2022: Those individuals; who want to do Haj Yatra, are required to fill the Haj Application form first. The Haj Committee of India invites online application forms from the desired people. It is compulsory for the interested people to have suitable information about the Haj Yatra and the online registration process. The one who does not have the proper guidance to apply will not be capable to fill the form.
|Name of the organization||Haj Committee of India|
|Mode to apply||Online/ offline|
The receipts of application forms will reach at the office till 07-12-2022, no forms will be entertained after the last date. During earlier times, Haj Yatra was proceeding through sea route but now the times completely change and the journey is done through flights. The Haj committee believes that this journey should be done by every Muslim once in his life time. More details about the Haj Online Application Form 2022 are mentioned below by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Haj Online Application Form 2022
How to Fill Haj Online Application Form:
- Individuals are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.hajcommittee.gov.in
- After that hit the “New User Registration” tab which is easily shown on the home page.
- Fill all the details correctly and enter the security code.
- Hit the Submit Details button and you will receive an OTP (One Time password).
- Verify the code and you will get the verification message and E-mail ID and password.
- The online registration process is completed.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password in the box and hit on Submit button.
- Select the category and press the next option.
- Fill the details and hit on Confirm Details button.
Read More: Procedure to fill Online Form
Filling the Form:
- After the sign-in process, you system will generate an application form on your screen.
- Fill the complete details in the form and upload the scanned images of passport size photograph.
- Also upload your signature and select the Submit details button.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- If you have paid the amount through offline mode then you can upload the receipt.
- After that a print HAF will be shown at your digital screen.
- Confirm it and take a print out of the same.
- Send the HAF copy with all enclosures at the office of State Haj Committee.
Haj Yatra 2022- Important Date:
|Name of The Particulars||Dates|
|Visit of Building Selection Teams and Building Selection Committee||December 2022 to February 2022|
|Date of Receipt of Haj Application Forms by SHCs||15/11 2022 to 7/12/ 2022|
|Visit of Government of India Delegation to Saudi Arabia for bilateral meetings||January 2022|
|Visit of HCol Renting Delegation to Saudi Arabia for finalization of madinah accommodation||January 2022|
|Conduct of Quran for selection of haj pilgrims||1st week of January 2022|
|Intimation of first estimation of category-wise requirement of accommodation units to CGI, Jeddah||Last week of February 2022|
|Zone wise Training of Trainers||3rd week of January 2022|
|Zone-wise Training of Khadimul Hujjaj||3rd week of January 2022|
|Finalization of Air Charter||February 2022|
|All India Annual Haj Conference||February 2022|
|Last Date for receipt of advance hak amount from the selected pilgrims||2nd week of January 2022|
|Last Date for submission of Flight Schedules by Airlines to HCol||12th March 2022|
|Last Date for submission of PP of advance haj amount/medical certificate by the selected pilgrims to SHCs||31st January 2022|
|Closure date for submission of passports/pay in slip/Medical certificate by SHCs to HCol||15th February 2022|
|Selection of bank for disbursement of Saudi riyals in cash to the pilgrims of haj2022||2nd week of March 2022|
|Release of wait-listed pilgrims against cancellation of pilgrims who have not submitted PP/Advance Haj Amount||15th March 2022|
|Last date for receipt of allotment letters from various rubats||11th April 2022|
|Intimation about final requirement of category-wise accommodation units to CGI, Jeddah||15th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of PP/Pay in Slip/ of advance Haj amount./Medical Certificate to SHCs by pilgrims provisionally selected from waiting list||One week from release of waiting list|
|Submission of PP/Pay in Slip/ Medical Certificate of pilgrims selected from waiting list to HCol by SHCs||2nd week from release of waiting list|
|Last date for payment of Balance Haj amount by provisionally selected pilgrims||3rd week from date of declaration of amount|
|Intimation of 2nd estimation of requirement of accommodation units category wise to CGI||Last week of April 2022|
|Start of submission of PPs to Saudi consulate for endorsement of haj visa||23rd May 2022|
|Release of haj seats under govt. discretionary quota||1st April 2022 to 30th April 2022|
|Last date for receipt of HAF/PP/Pay in slip under govt. discretionary quota by HCol||15th May 2022|
|Dispatch of Departure Intimations to pilgrims||21st June 2022 onwards|
|Commencement of outbound haj charter flights||11th July 2022|
|Last date for departure of outbound haj charter flights from India||13th August 2022|
|Commencement of inbound Haj Charter Flights||24th August 2022|
Interested people can visit the Official Link to get the further information about the Haj Online Application Form 2022. If you find the above details helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D, Want to clear (if any) then write it in the given below comment box. For more updates on Haj Journey 2022 you can follow us on Twitter and Google plus.