Happy Ugadi 2024; Instagram Captions , Stories, Quotes for Instagram : Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, WhatsApp Status In Tamil, Kannada & telugu
Ugadi Quotes In English
- This Ugadi, wishing you a life filled with peace, cheer and laughter. Happy Ugadi!
- Make me Miss You, even more, this Ugadi. Hope this Ugadi brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you.Happy Ugadi.
- U – Ultimate,G – Glorious,A – Amazing,D – Days,I – in front of U…..Wish you a Happy Ugadi.
- May this Ugadi bring peace and balance to your life!
- Best wishes to you and your family this Ugadi! May you have a new year filled with laughter, joy and fulfilment!
- Make me Miss You, even more, this Ugadi. Hope this Ugadi brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you..Happy Ugadi
Here, find the list of some of the beautiful quotes, wishes, & whatsapp message which you can share with your friends and family members.
ఈ సంవత్సరం, ఉగాది ఏప్రిల్ 2 న జరుపుకుంటారు మరియు వివిధ రాష్ట్రాల్లో తెలంగాణ, ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మరియు కర్ణాటక ప్రజలు ఈ రోజును ఉగాదిగా జరుపుకుంటారు, అయితే మహారాష్ట్ర మరియు గోవాలోని వారు అదే రోజును గుడి పడ్వాగా జరుపుకుంటారు, మిగిలినవారు దీనిని జరుపుకుంటారు. చైత్ర నవరాత్రులు. హిందూ పురాణాల ప్రకారం, ఉగాది రోజున బ్రహ్మ విశ్వం యొక్క సృష్టిని ప్రారంభించాడని మరియు మానవజాతి సృష్టికి నాంది పలికేందుకు, ఉగాది లేదా చైత్ర నవరాత్రి తొమ్మిది రోజుల పండుగగా జరుపుకుంటారు, ఇది దుర్గా యొక్క తొమ్మిది రూపాలను జరుపుకుంటుంది.
Check out this collection of best SMS, WhatsApp messages, , quotes and Facebook status to wish your family and friends on Ugadi:
1. May this Ugadi usher cheerfulness, enriching the hearts of people with good health, wealth and joy.
2. I hope the lights of Ugadi bring glow and warmth to your life! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
3. I may be far away I may not be there to celebrate this day But always remember that in my heart, I’ll be celebrating Ugadi with you. Best wishes to you on Ugadi!
4. Let’s forget all old mistakes, and prepare to cherish the new year with nothing but positivity. Wish you happy Ugadi.
Also Check : women’s day quotes in hindi,
Ugadi 2024; Happy Yugadi Wishes, WhatsApp Status, quotes, Images
- I hope the lights of Ugadi bring glow and warmth to your life! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
2. May this Ugadi usher cheerfulness, enriching the hearts of people with good health, wealth and joy.
Let’s forget all old mistakes, and prepare to cherish the new year with nothing but positivity. Wish you happy Ugadi.
I may be far away I may not be there to celebrate this day But always remember that in my heart, I’ll be celebrating Ugadi with you. Best wishes to you on Ugadi!
May God bless you with peace, luck, and success throughout the year. Wishing your love a great Ugadi festival.
You are the reason I am so happy and I wish that you are blessed with great success and new hopes on Ugadi. Wishing you the best of the time
Happy Ugadi Festival wishes to the love of my life. Be the wonderful person you are and keep shining wherever you go.
Ugadi 2024 wishes and images, Quotes
1. “Let us welcome Ugadi with full enthusiasm, hope and fervour. May this festival bring a new spirit.”
2. “This Ugadi, I am sending my best wishes to you and your family. I hope the festival brings love, fortune and prosperity into your life.
Also Check : Happy Dulhandi SMS, Holi greetings, Holi messages
3. ” This Ugadi, unleash your potential and believe in yourself as the festival is giving you a new chance. Buck up for the new aspirations and beginnings.”
4. “Ugadi is no less than a new life, new hopes, new anticipation and new beginnings. I wish you a Happy Ugadi.
5. With a smile and spirit of festivities, let us celebrate this festival and bring a sense of humanity along with a pledge to spread positivity around us.
6. May this Ugadi bring joy, happiness, love and prosperity to your life. I hope all your dreams get fulfilled.
7. “Mango for surprise, neem for sadness and jaggery for happiness. May this festival fill your life with all kinds of flavours in a perfect balance.”
8. “This Ugadi, I wish you a year filled with new hope, aspirations, learning and lots of success. I wish you a Happy Ugadi.”