har ghar tiranga certificate
har ghar tiranga certificate

Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyaan 2024 Online Registration, Steps to Download Certificate Link, winner Name list

Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration, Steps to Download Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyaan Certificate Link : While wishing all of you Indians on the upcoming 76th Independence Day, we want to tell you all about the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, by participating in which you can get attractive prizes and certificates.

The Department of Legal Affairs (DOLA) will present attractive cash prizes, trophies and certificates to the national and state level winners in each competition. E-certificates can be given to all the participants in collaboration with MyGov.

According to a proposal approved by the state Cabinet on Tuesday, 75 per cent (1.5 crore) of the 2 crore flags would be bought from the funds provided by the Panchayati Raj Department, while the rest 25 per cent (50 lakh) would be procured by the funds provided by the Urban Development Department.

Lastly, at the end of the article, we will provide you quick links so that all of you can easily register yourself in this utility.

Buy National Flag of India Online

Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration – Happy Independence Day to All of You

Name  of the CampaignHar Ghar Tiranga Campaign
Subject of ArticleHar Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration?
Name of the Articlehar ghar tiranga certificate of appreciation?
Type of Articletrending
Who can Apply?Each and Every Indian Citizen Can  Participate.
Online Registration Starts From?22nd July, 2024
Last Date of Online Registration?5th August, 2024
Official Websitecheck below

How register online for Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyaan ?

We, in this article of ours, want to warmly welcome all of you Indians and Indian youth and to make you 76th Independence Day even more bang and colorful, Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign has been started.

Let us tell you that, in order to participate in the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, you have to register online and that is why in this article, not only will we provide you the har ghar tiranga certificate link in detail, but we will also give you a detailed description of Har Ghar Tiranga in this article. Will tell about the process of campaign registration.

अपनी प्रविष्टिया कैसे जमा करें – Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration?

निबंध प्रतियोगितासपनों का भारत @ 2047 पर 2500 शब्दों में लेख

/  प्रविष्टि पीडीएफ फॉर्मेट में भेजें

संवैधानिक मुद्दों पर वाद-विवादभारतीय संविधान पर आधारित विषय  छात्रों द्वारा चुना जा सकता है /
पीडीएफ और वीडियो  फॉर्मेट में
सोशल मीडिया पर पोस्टभारत में ऐतिहासिक निर्णयों का सारांश पर  वीडियो /
सोशल मीडिया पोस्ट किया गया वीडियो लिंक

How to Apply Online for Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, online Registration Link

Every Indian, who wants to register himself in the Tricolor Maha-Abhiyan at every home, will have to follow these steps, which are as follows –

  1. To do Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration, first of all all of you Indians have to come to the home page of its official website, which will be like this –
    mygov banner
  2. After coming to the home page, you will get the option of tricolor every house, on which you will have to click,
    After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will be like this –
    tricolor in every house
  3. Now on this page you will get the option of click here to register on which you have to click,
  4. Sign in with MyGov Credential
  5. Log In With OTP
  6. Please enter e-mail/mobile (Login with OTP)*
  7. E-mail / Mobile (to receive OTP)
  8. Please enter e-mail/mobile
  9. Click here to login with Intro
  10. Not registered with MyGov account? register now
  11. At last, you have to click on submit option after which you will get the receipt which you have to print and keep it safe etc.
    Lastly, in this way all of you Indians can take part in this campaign.
Important Links
Har Ghar Tiranga Registration 2024 LinkClick Here
Official Websiterashtragaan.in

How to download the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyaan Certificate pdf

Step 1: First of all, access the official website, i.e., rashtragaan. in.

Step 2: On the homepage, choose “Pin a Flag.”

Step 3: Fill in the information correctly, and share it with your near and dear ones through social media.

Step 4: All you require is to hoist the flag in your place.

Step 5: After completing the procedure, you will get the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.

Step 6: Download Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate in the PDF Format.

B.L Rakhla

we provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers.