Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form
Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form 2024: Planning For Yatra Of “Baba Barfani Amarnath Ji”? If yes then don’t waste your time anymore and submit Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form before the end date.
Dear pilgrims, if you’ve desire to travel together to have Darshan at Holy Cave Shrine, then you may follow the process of Group Registration. The last date to submit Shri Amarnath Yatra Group Registration Form is 31-05-2024.
Highlights Of This Page:
- Important Instruction To Submit Application Form
- How to do Shri Amarnath Yatra Registration
- Shri Amarnath Yatra Dates
For this Amarnath Yatra, Registration will be done on the basis of First Come First Serve Basis and One Yatra Permit shall be valid for registering only one Yatri so follow below listed guidelines to submit Amarnath Yatra Application Form before the last date. To collect more information about Amarnath Yatra Registration Form, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Eligibility Criteria For Amarnath Yatra:
- Yatri’s age should not below 13 years or above the age of 75 years.
- Female yatri’s who’ve more than six weeks pregnancy will not be eligible to register for yatra.
Yatri should need to pay Rs. 150/- as a registration fee and Postal Charges as per scale mentioned below:
|No. Of Persons In A Group
|1 to 5
|6 to 10
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30 and so on
Check Complete List: Public Holidays In India
Mode Of Payment:
Above stated Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges will be paid through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
Details Of Shri Amarnath Yatra Permit:
Registration Official will issue YPs bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route and for each day and route, the Registration Officer shall issue Yatra Permits as per colour coding given below, take a look
|Colour of Yatra Permit for Baltal Route
|Colour of Yatra Permit for Pahalgam Route
Shri Amarnath Yatra Route:
Yatri may decide as per his or her convenience to do yatra and the Distance and time taken for journey up to Holy Cave by two routes is as shown below:
Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form
Steps To Submit Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form:
- First of all, pilgrims will have to open official website of Shri Amarnath Yatra Shrine Board Jammu and Kashmir that is www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
- On homepage, you may register them by select “New User Press Here” link, now fill online registration form with entire information.
- After that hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form.
- There after attach demand draft with it and then send it Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu by registered posts before 28-04-2024.
- To secure registration for the Yatra, you may also send application to Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board Office at 2 nd Floor, Block-3 rd, Engineering Complex,Raj Bagh, Srinagar, 190008 from 1st May to 31st May 2024.
Get Here: List of Important Days
Essential Points To Be Consider:
- If Yatris willing to start the Yatra in a Group of 5 or more members are not capable to get Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of registration quota/slots have been bushed, then the individual candidates of the Group can together apply by sending application by registered post before the end date.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under Group Registration Facility, the Group Leader will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post:
ü Filled-in prescribed Application Forms
ü Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs)
ü 04 passport sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
ü Registration Fee (As Discussed Below) and Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with mobile number, and e-mail ID.
- Nobody shall be allowed to undertake the Yatra without securing a Yatra Permit which is valid for a specified day and route.
- Every intending Pilgrim can secure his/ her Yatra Permit from any of the notified Bank Branches located in various States/UTs of the country.
Check Top Priorities for Development: Yogi Adityanath Mantra for Uttar Pradesh
|Individual members of the Group can together apply till
|Last Date For secure registration
|Shri Amarnathji Yatra will commence From
|Yatra Will Conclude On
For more details about Shri Amarnath Yatra Application Form 2024, you may need to open this Official Link.