Last updated on May 8th, 2021 at 05:56 pm
Guru Jambheshwar University offers various UG & PG courses under departments of DDE BA,Bsc,B.ed, Bcom, ma ,Msc. Students can check the GJU Exam Reappear Date sheet , Reappear online Form, Reappear Results, Reappear Admit Card through the official website of GJU and can also submit the application for re-evaluation or re-checking.
GJU conducts the annual (Previous & Final Year) exams for distance learning courses in the months of May-June and the corresponding results are usually released in the month of August every year.
|GJU reappear Date sheet / time table Date||June/July||Check Below|
|GJU dde reappear Exam Form Date||June/July||Check Below|
|GJU reappear Results Date||June/July||Check Below|
|GJU reappear Admit Card Date||June/July||Check Below|
GJU offers various UG, PG and research level courses every year. In addition to it, the university also offers selected Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate courses in diverse streams. Apart from regular mode learning, GJU also offers several UG and PG courses through distance education mode (GJU DDE). The admission process for Guru Jambheshwar University is divided into two parts: Centralized Admission and Non-centralized Admission. For more details check GJU Admission
Guru Jambheshwar University Reappear Result 2021
Candidates can download the GJU DDE result by following the given steps:
- Visit the official GJU website.
- Select the Examination tag on the home page.
- A list of all the courses will be displayed semester/ year wise. Click on the desired GJU DDE course link.
- Enter the registration number, roll number & click on the proceed option.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
GJU DDE declares the Reappear result for the following courses every year:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (Part I/II/III)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Master of Arts (MA) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) (Previous Year/ Final Year)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
GJU DDE Revaluation Results
GJU Distance Examination Mark Sheet will be available for the students to collect one month after the announcement of the result. The students will get the message from the respective study center to collect the mark sheet from the university. The university also facilitates the revaluation/ re-checking of exam papers starting the month of September. Students can apply for the same upon the release of revaluation notice on the official website. The Revaluation result is usually released within one month of the last date of rechecking application.
GJU DDE Re-appear/ Improvement Examination
Those candidates who failed the exam or wish to improve their score can submit the applications for the re-appear/ improvement examination conducted by the university. The students will be required to visit the official site and fill the designated application form and submit the fee according to the number of subjects applied. GJU DDE Re-appear Exam application forms are released in the month of August every year.
Does This College Suit You? Start With Application
GJU Reappear Datesheet 2021
Theory and Practical Datesheet for the courses offered through distance education mode can be downloaded from its official website. The Datesheets for Re-Appear category are also available on the same portal. Check here– GJU DDE Datesheet