Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:00 pm
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022
Indira Gandhi Open University has commenced the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022. Candidates who are interested to take admission in IGNOU University can check Eligibility and last date for admission in B.Ed course from here.
Candidates who wish to apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission have to fill IGNOU Application Form which is available on the official website of IGNOU University. Candidates must fill the IGNOU B.Ed Application Form and submit it before last date that is 15-11-2022.
IGNOU B.Ed Online Admission- Important details:
|University Name||Indira Gandhi Open University|
|Last Date to Apply||15-11-2022|
|Entrance Exam date||December 2022|
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Application Form:
Indira Gandhi Open University will conduct IGNOU B.Ed entrance Exam in the month of December 2022. Admission will be given in B.Ed courses based on candidates score in IGNOU University B.Ed Entrance exam.
To attain further details about the IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance application form and admission, you must check the below section of this page which is well furnished by team members of the page www.goldeneraeducation.com
IGNOU B.Ed Admission
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Eligibility
- Before applying for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022, candidates must check their IGNOU B.Ed eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates who wish to get admission in B.Ed course must have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Also, candidate must have score minimum of 50% marks in their graduation or post-graduation.
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program or have completed Trained in-service teachers in elementary education are eligible for admission without any entrance exam.
- SC/ST/OBC Category candidates will get 5% relaxation in marks for admission. Reservations will be given to the Kashmiri Migrants and the War Widows as per the University Rules.
IGNOU B.Ed Exam Pattern
- The paper will be divided in two parts that is Part A and Part B.
- Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Only objective type question will be there in exam.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours
- The medium of the paper will be English and Hindi.
- For correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching- Learning & the School||25||25|
|Part B: Subject Competence (any one)|
|Section V||Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ English/ Hindi||20||20|
Download Here Free: IGNOU Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1050/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of IGNOU in the concerned Regional Centre along with the application form for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022.
How to fill IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2022?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) that is ignou.ac.in to fill IGNOU Bed Entrance Online Application Form.
- Move your cursor towards “Register Online” link and select “Fresh admission” tab.
- After that hit on “Register Yourself” tab to register for IGNOU Admission.
- Enter all the asked details and hit on Submit button.
- Now use your newly created Id and password and log in to your account.
- After that interested and eligible candidates can select appropriate link to “B.Ed Admission 2022” link.
- Fill the IGNOU application form carefully and attach all the asked documents.
- After filling the form completely and checking all the details hit on Submit button.
- Download the IGNOU B.Ed admission form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Apply Here: IGNOU B.Ed Application Form
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50,000/- as fee for B.Ed course in first year only. Fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Process
For admission in the B.Ed course, the authorities will conduct a written exam. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of marks obtained in entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written exam. Qualified candidates in entrance test having name in the merit list will be called for counselling.
Important Dates for IGNOU 2022 Admission
|Start Date of Application Form||22-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15-11-2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||November 2022|
|Entrance Examination||December 2022|
|Result Declaration||January 2022|
|Admission Session||January 2022|
Candidates can go to this official link, to know more about the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022. If you have any query or suggestion about IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022, you can ask freely in the below given comment box. For latest news and updates, stay tuned with us on this page.