Last updated on May 1st, 2021 at 07:26 am
exam date of jnuee , jnu admission counseling 2022, jnu admissions 2022, jnu entrance 2022 application, jnu entrance 2022 counseling, jnu ug admissions 2022, jnu univ entrance form 2022, jnu univ ug entrance 2022, jnuee entrance 2022 exam pattern, jnuee entrance notification 2022, jnuee entrance result date 2022, jnuee entrance test date 2022, jnuee solved question papers, jnuee syllabus 2022, pg admissions jnu univ 2022, pg entrance jnu university 2022, www.jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to open JNU Admission 2022 to offer admission to eligible applicants in various graduate and post-graduate programs. JNU is one of the best universities of New Delhi and was established in 1969 by an act of Parliament. Many applicants desperately wait for JNU entrance examination to get admission in various courses. The interested applicants now apply for JNU admission 2022.
Jawaharlal University, New Delhi schedule JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination) to offer admission to deserving applicants in different courses of undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD programs. The examination is scheduled to be held in the 3rd week of May 2022. The application forms will be available from 2nd week of February 2022 in the official website of JNU. The applicants can check the important details from this article.
JNU Exam Dates 2022
Get the complete schedule of JNUEE 2022 from the below table:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online application process||2nd week of February 2022|
|Availability of offline application forms (by Post)||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date for issue of offline application forms (by Post)||2nd week of March 2022|
|Closing of online application process||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date of submission of offline application to JNU||4th week of March 2022|
|Admit Card Available||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration for the programmes for which viva-voce is necessary [B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., COP & ADOP(Mass Media)]||4th week of June 2022|
|Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of Merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Registration for Admission Commences From||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admission Deadline||3rd week of August 2022|
JNUEE Application Form 2022
Get details of the JNUEE 2022 application form including mode of filling the application form, application fee, etc.
- JNUEE 2022 application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application form may be avail by post. Offline application form can be submitted only by registered post/speed post to Section officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
- Aspirants keep in mind that the application form need to be filled correctly.
- Photograph (with specification 150 px width and 200 px height, size less than 20-50 KB) and signature (140 px width and 60 px height size less than 10-20 KB) has to be uploaded in the application form.
- Pay the application through the prescribed modes.
- Candidates are suggested to take the printout of confirmation page for further use.
Note: Candidates can fill maximum three fields of study in a single application form for the same level of programme (like COP, B.A. (Hons.) or M.A./M.Sc./MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D.). They are not required to fill in separate application forms. In case a candidate submits more than one application form for the same level of programme, his/her candidature will be rejected.
Candidates can check the JNUEE 2022 application fee according to their category and choices for programme from the below table:
|Number of Choices||M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., M.C.A.||B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time programmes|
|GEN/OBC Category||SC/ST/PWD/BPL||GEN/OBC Category||SC/ST/PWD/BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.220*||Rs.110*||Rs.130*||Rs.65*|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.430*||Rs.215*||Rs.250*||Rs.125*|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.600*||Rs.300*||Rs.360*||Rs.180*|
Payment can be made through internet banking/credit card/debit card or e-challan of SBI bank.
Candidates can appear in the entrance examination only if they fulfill the eligibility requirements for the programmes for which they are seeking admission. Eligibility for JNU admission for some popular courses is given in below table:
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year|| |
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in German|| |
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year other than German|| |
|M.A. in Economics (with Specialization in World Economy)|| |
|M.A. in Politics (with specialization in International Studies) & M.A. in (International Relations and Area Studies)|| |
|M.Sc (Life Sciences)|| |
|Ph.D (Direct Admission)|| |
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2022
The paper pattern of JNUEE 2022 include details about number of questions, subjects, marking scheme, etc. For each programme of JNU, there shall be different exam pattern.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be written in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There shall be different number of questions for each programme.
- Subjects: The subjects that includes in question paper will depend upon the course. Subjects varies from course to course.
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Exam Duration: The time provided for completing the examination will be 3 hours.
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||Question paper will be of objective type and include questions in two parts.Part-1: Include questions from Science and Mathematics of 10+2 standard. |
Part-2: Include questions from Physics,
Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany and Zoology at the B.Sc. level.
|MCA||It includes the multiple choice questions. 10+2/Graduate level Mathematics and Probability (80% questions) and General Aptitude and reasoning (20% questions).|
|M.A. in Economics (with Specialization in World Economy)||The paper tests the candidate’s knowledge in micro-economics, macro-economics, mathematics and statistics, International trade and some related disciplines, such as public economics and economic development.Objective type questions will be asked in examination comprising of 100 marks with negative marking.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year in Foreign Languages||The paper judges General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Knowledge on the culture and civilization of the languages/country concerned and aptitude for language skills.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in Foreign Languages||Knowledge of basic and applied grammar, besides some competence for simple translation from the language concerned into English and vice-versa and familiarity with the culture and civilization of the country concerned.The paper will be set in respective foreign language.|
|M.Phil/Ph.D and M.Tech/Ph.D||The entrance examination will consist multiple choice questions.The question paper has Graduate/Post graduate level Mathematics and Statistics, Graduate/Post -graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.|
JNUEE Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of JNUEE will differ according to the course. Basically, the syllabus for particular course includes the topics from the qualifying examination of that course. For example: the syllabus for bachelor’s course is of 10+2 standard.
JNU Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for JNU entrance examination will be uploaded online on the official website of JNU.
- Applicants can download JNU 2022 admit card in the second week of May 2022 tentatively.
- Admit card will provide entry to the examination hall on the day of examination.
JNU Result 2022
- The entrance examination result of JNU 2022 will be declared through online mode.
- To check the JNU 2022 result, students have to select programme of study and field of study.
- Candidates who qualify the examination will be eligible for next round of selection process i.e. viva-voce.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for candidates belonging to general category, scheduled caste category, scheduled tribe category, OBC category and physically handicapped category for each programme of study.
JNU Cut-Off 2022
To be eligible for admission, the minimum overall scores that candidates have to score is given in the below table:
|Programme of Study||Minimum Marks|
|General Category||OBC Category||SC/ST & PH Category|
|M.Phil./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., MPH/PH.D.||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A./M.Sc./MCA, B.A.(Hons.) 1st & 2nd Year Part Time (COP & Advanced Diploma in Mass Media in Urdu||30%||27%||25%|
JNU Admission 2022
JNU admission will be done on the basis of merit. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance test and viva-voce (wherever prescribed). The registrations for admissions will commence from 3rd week of July 2022.