Last updated on May 1st, 2021 at 07:27 am
MJPRU PHD Admission 2021, Application form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern:- mjpru phd 2021-22 admission, mjpru phd application form 2021, mjpru phd entrance admit card, mjpru phd entrance result 2021, mjpru phd entrance test 2021, mjpru phd interview 2021, mjpru.ac.in
MJPRU PHD Admission 2021
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University was established in the year 1949. It is one of the premier universities in India. The University comprises an area of about 411 acres. The university houses 46 academic departments , Candidates have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions. There is detaill abut the MJPRU PHD Admission 2021, Application form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern
Important Info Related to the MJPRU PHD Admission 2021
|University Name||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University|
|University Type||State University|
|University Contact Number||020 25696064|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., M.Phil.|
|Address||Pilibhit Bypass Rd, M.J.P Rohilkahand University, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006|
How To Apply or How to fill up Application form
- Go to the official link and get yourself registered
- Username and password can be selected on choice which must be remembered by the candidate until the examination process is completed.
- Study the conditions carefully and then click ‘Apply Online’link
- Every candidate will have a unique and valid mobile number and email id
- In registration, you will get Login ID and Password through an SMS
- Fill up your personal and academic details carefully.
- Make sure to Submit the pre-admission enrolment form within the given dates
- After submission, candidates need to take a print out of the same.
- The challan link is to click for the submission of fees and then select the back button.
- Follow the payment method by direct cash or through the challan.
- After selecting the payment method of direct cash deposit the online challan will generate and after submitting the application form the student should submit the challan at cash counter or any branch of the selected bank by the candidate
- Once the payment is made the challan will be divided into 3 parts and the bank will issue 2 parts of the challan and with their stamp on it the stamped copy is to be submitted and the along with the application form printout to the University.
- The submit button is to be clicked and then it will redirect you to the home page from where the candidate can click the download button and print a copy of the application.
- With this and all other documents are needed to be submitted along with MJPRU 2021 admission form before the last day.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, we providing the tentative exam schedule for the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University entrance exam 2021.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2021|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2021|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability:||3rd week of May 2021|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of May 2021|
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University final result||3rd week of June 2021|
PHD Admit Card–
The admit card will be issued for the various courses under MJPRU before 2 or 3 weeks of examination. The candidate will get the admit card on the official website of the university or college.
How to get MJPRU PHD Admit Card?
- The candidate can go on the website of the college.
- Now click on the link of admit card which will be highlighted.
- The link of admit card will open.
- The candidate has to enter his or her registration number for the admit card to be issued.
- The admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the homepage.
- The candidate can check their detail and can print the admit card now and keep it secure till the examination process is over.
MJPRU PHD Result
- Go to official website i.e. www.mjpru.ac.in
- Click on the link given for the results which will be highlighted
- Submit your roll number in the field given
- Press enter button.
- Download the result and take a print-out for future reference.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Ph.D Entrance Test 2021 Pattern –
The Entrance Test will be held in two parts namely Part-I and Part-II.
In this objective type multible choice questions and subjective questions.
Part-I total marks are 100.
Time duration is 1 hour and 40 min.
Candidates General/Unreserved Qualifying Marks: 40% marks in each test and 50% marks in aggregate.
- General Awareness.
- Academic Aptitude.
- Subject Proficiency.
All are objective type multiple choice questions.
Total marks are 200.
Time duration is three hours.
Reserved Category Qualifying Marks: 35% marks in each test and 45% marks in aggregate.
- Research Aptitude.
- Subject Knowledge.
- General/OBC applicants: 500/-.
- SC/ST candidates: 250/-.
- Entrance Test.
MJPRU Ph.D. Online Admission Application Form 2021