Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:14 pm
Punjab B.Ed Admission
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022: Aspirants are informed that Punjab University has released Punjab B.Ed Admission Notification. As per the Punjab B.Ed Notification, candidates who want to get admission in B.Ed course under different disciplines can apply online and fill the application form. Aspirants can read the eligibility norms and then submit the filled Punjab B.Ed Application form before the closing date. After that the applicants have to appear in Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam on the provided Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates. Scroll down on this page and get some more information regarding Punjab B.Ed Admission.
Every year Punjab University provides admission to various students in professional courses. Many candidates apply for the admission and for the same the university conducts common entrance test to provide admission in B.Ed courses. Qualified candidates in BEd CET Entrance Exam will go for counselling and finally will get admission in B.Ed course. For more information in regards of Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022, you may go through the downwards section of this page which is well organized by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Punjab B.Ed Admission
List of Punjab B.Ed. Major Subjects:
- Teaching of Agriculture (only offered in Punjab University colleges)
- Teaching of Commerce
- Teaching of Computer Education / Computer
- Teaching of Economics
- Teaching of English
- Teaching of fine Arts / Art
- Teaching of Geography
- Teaching of Hindi
- Teaching of History
- Teaching of Home Science
- Teaching of Life Science
- Teaching of Mathematics
- Teaching of Music
- Teaching of Physical Education
- Teaching of Physical Science
- Teaching of Political Science
- Teaching of Public Administration (only offered in Punjab University colleges)
- Teaching of Punjabi
- Teaching of Sanskrit
- Teaching of Science
- Teaching of Social Studies
- Teaching of Sociology (only offered in Punjab University colleges)
- Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have successfully completed their Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce/Home Science/ B.B.A/ B.C.A/ B.A.LL.B/ B.Com.LL.B securing at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Aspirants who possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in science and mathematics must have secured 55% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% will be given to SC/BC candidates.
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
- Aspirants have to pay Rs.2, 200/- as application fee in favor of the university in any SBI branch through online mode.
- Aspirants belonging to reserved category have to pay Rs.1, 100/- as application fee through same mode.
Reservation Of Seats:
|Border Areas/Backward Area||(2 %each) 4%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||1%|
|Wards/widows/ Divorced Women||10%|
|Wards of Kashmiri displaced persons||1 seat|
B.Ed Admission Procedure In Punjab:
To hire candidates, university is going to conduct common entrance test on 06-08-2017. Qualified aspirants in the Punjab CET examination has to appear for further process that is online counselling. After counselling process aspirants have to report to the colleges allotted to them.
Choose Here: B.Ed Colleges In Punjab
Common Entrance Test Pattern:
Look at the exam pattern and get yourself prepared to appear in the entrance exam:
- Question paper contains subjects namely General Awareness Test, Teaching Aptitude, General Mental Ability Test, English and Punjabi.
- There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Each subject will have 30 questions of 1 mark each.
- All the questions will be of objective type multiple choices.
- Paper will be conducted through offline mode.
|Part||Paper||Marks||No. of questions|
|A||General Awareness Test||30||30|
|C||General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|D||English (Compulsory for all candidates)||30||30|
|E||Punjabi: Compulsory for all those candidates who had Punjabi in Matriculation
Hindi: Compulsory for all those candidates who did not have Punjabi in Matriculation
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
- Fatehgarh Sahib
- Roop Nagar (Ropar)
- SBS Nagar (NawanShahar)
- Tarn Taran
Procedure to Fill Punjab university online application form:
- First of all you need to visit official web portal of university that is puchd.ac.in
- After that you need to hit on “admission” link which is given at the left side of home page
- On the new page you need to select “B.Ed. Admissions Punjab: Online Application for Education Colleges in Punjab” link
- This will take you to the new page and there you have to press suitable link for Punjab B.Ed Admission.
- After that a new page will get opened on your digital screen and you need to read the instructions given in the BEd CET Notification/ prospectus carefully.
- Satisfied aspirants can hit on the “Online Registration” link to apply online.
- On applying online, application form will appear on your screen and there you have to fill all the required details in the BEd CET Application form.
- Recheck the form and then you can submit it by hitting on the “submit” button.
- Finally you can take out the printed hard copy of it for the future usage.
Read More: How to Fill Online Form?
|B.Ed. 2022 Prospectus uploading||03rd week of Jul 2022|
|Last date for submitting application form and generate Bank Challan||04th week of Jul 2022|
|Last date for depositing fee in any branch of State bank of India|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature etc||01st week of Aug 2022|
|Admit Card issue dates|
|BEd CET Entrance Exam dates|
|Answer Key Uploading and raising objections||02nd week of Aug 2022|
|Last date of submission of objections for the Answer Key|
|Display of availability of seats with Colleges||03rd week of Aug 2022|
|Online Choice filling for colleges & Major Subject Combination||04th week of Aug 2022|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (online counselling)|
|Reporting at allocated colleges by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List|
Aspirants who want to get complete information about Punjab B. Ed Admission 2022 are advised to visit Official Link of the University.